PDA

View Full Version : Fuck "police"

Itendtokill
24 Jul 2008, 12:53pm
To anyone who says that.. your a idiot.

Im going to college majoring Criminal Justice to become a Criminal Investigator....

I always hear fuck the police, fuck the cops, stupid cops...

WELL IMAGINE THIS:

If we had no police, no cops.. who would be there to help you in a break in? Who will help find out who killed your loved one? Who will come to save you when your in a accident.. who will protect you?

Yes they may not always make it to save someone but the fact is they save lives, and if it wasn't for police we wouldn't have any Order at all....

No COPS = Public WAR

Im all for police, i 100% support them

Italian Jew
24 Jul 2008, 01:01pm
lol

87hllT_d4hQ

Itendtokill
24 Jul 2008, 01:04pm
Lol at you

Italian Jew
24 Jul 2008, 01:05pm
lolwut?

:rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol:

Itendtokill
24 Jul 2008, 01:07pm
You were trying to be funny when im not making a joke thread

LegalSmash
24 Jul 2008, 01:12pm

Im going to college majoring Criminal Justice to become a Criminal Investigator....

WELL IMAGINE THIS:

If we had no police, no cops.. who would be there to help you in a break in? Who will help find out who killed your loved one? Who will come to save you when your in a accident.. who will protect you?

Yes they may not always make it to save someone but the fact is they save lives, and if it wasn't for police we wouldn't have any Order at all....

No COPS = Public WAR

While I support the police... I would not venture to say that the lack of police officers per se would result in public war, but a breakdown in emergency response services... I think the spirit of the thread is positive, but, the thread has a bit of a 2d grade feel to it. Don't mind jew, hes a jew that does it for the lulz.

Criminology was my major, sadly... it was pointless, ooh, I can be batman after 4 years. Honestly, as a point of advice i'd say to take a second major.

Take economics and business while you are still young.

PD work only results in divorce, depression, loneliness, an alcohol problem and annoying my character class "attorney" because of 4th amendment violations that fuck up our day.

LegalSmash
24 Jul 2008, 01:14pm
lol

87hllT_d4hQ

he really got "swole" off that bread and water, I wonder how much his tubby ass had.

Itendtokill
24 Jul 2008, 01:16pm
well im majorin Criminal Justice

Minor Psychology

LegalSmash
24 Jul 2008, 01:22pm
well im majorin Criminal Justice

Minor Psychology

Yea I did that too... dude, its pointless.

You may as well just go be a cop, the pay is going to be no different and you can just start now.

Seriously, get a real major. Im saying that from experience.

Itendtokill
24 Jul 2008, 01:26pm
Your 100% wrong, in Florida the pay is different, states it on almost every police website.

With a degree you start off with more money, it shows the difference + monthly $$ extra

PotshotPolka
24 Jul 2008, 02:04pm
Your 100% wrong, in Florida the pay is different, states it on almost every police website.

With a degree you start off with more money, it shows the difference + monthly $$ extra

And you start off four years older and debts to pay off.
There's two types of police by the way, the ones that wish they became firefighters instead, and the rest are liars.

Crimson
24 Jul 2008, 02:17pm
I have tons of Respect for the Fuzz, some are dicks though, turning their lights on so they can go through red lights.

My cousin is a Serg. ^_-

LegalSmash
24 Jul 2008, 02:28pm
funny... being that I am FROM Florida, and have many friends currently working as DTs, the only place pay is even marginally inproved is Broward Cty. Again, do what you will, but realize that the PD is useful as its members are efficient and trustworthy...

"public war" means what by the way?

How old are you anyway?

SpEeD
24 Jul 2008, 02:39pm

WELL IMAGINE THIS:

If we had no police, no cops.. who would be there to help you in a break in?
Batman Who will help find out who killed your loved one? Batman Who will come to save you when your in a accident.. who will protect you? Batman

No COPS = Public WAR

:sleep:

LegalSmash
24 Jul 2008, 02:44pm
:sleep:

ROFL

true.

Soy Batman!

SANTERIA FTW!!! FATALITY!!!
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/5f/Oink%27s_demise.gif

Lux
24 Jul 2008, 02:46pm
I don't like police protocols.

When it comes to everyday matters, they aren't helpful enough.

My neighbour is well.....crazy, and he gave us death threats and hit our door with a wrench, and he was.........WARNED.

Red
24 Jul 2008, 02:46pm
-My Guns

Who will help find out who killed your loved one?
-My loved one's guns would prevent that, or at least take the bastard with her

Who will come to save you when your in a accident?
-Firemen (Much respect) and paramedics.

Who will protect you?
-My Guns

LegalSmash
24 Jul 2008, 02:48pm
-My Guns

Who will help find out who killed your loved one?
-My loved one's guns would prevent that, or at least take the bastard with her

Who will come to save you when your in a accident?
-Firemen (Much respect) and paramedics.

Who will protect you?
-My Guns

Indeed.

Lux
24 Jul 2008, 02:51pm
When people have guns to protect them, criminals need guns to kill them.

If you don't have a gun, they won't have one. Probably a knife but, what do you prefer?

Italian Jew
24 Jul 2008, 02:56pm
And the wrath of Red unto you

Omar
24 Jul 2008, 02:57pm
lol

87hllT_d4hQ

LOL!O!L!OL!OL!O!LO!L I LAUGHED SO HARD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG FUNNIEST SHIT EVER SEEN :D

LegalSmash
24 Jul 2008, 02:57pm
Well, it's more the fact that if weapons are, as in most areas of the US, publicly available to purchase, then you'll get both innocent people buying them along with people who have the potential mindset to murder people.

People argue they can save lives, and prevent things, but surely the point that's being missed is the whole situation can be prevented if there was just tighter control of the government over gun control.

Yea, because no one in Britain is dying at the hands of scumbags with weapons at all...

The reality is that you have more people that die from car accidents, obesity, and botched abortions combined in this country than you do from firearm mishaps.

What is necessary is mandatory firearm training, a la IDF, to promote more responsibility among the population. Or we could just keep stupid, poor, inner city people away from guns and solve the whole problem.

ibSwITK4jjQ Porice butarity ftw.

LegalSmash
24 Jul 2008, 02:58pm
LOL!O!L!OL!OL!O!LO!L I LAUGHED SO HARD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG FUNNIEST SHIT EVER SEEN :D

(stares at Omar acting 6 years old.)

Italian Jew
24 Jul 2008, 03:02pm
I agree with the training. It would be the same as taking lessons for your driver's license.

You will have gun crime even without rap. The simple fact is that Britain is populated by humans (and what do with guns?).

SpEeD
24 Jul 2008, 03:04pm
Gunsrkewl :D

LegalSmash
24 Jul 2008, 03:07pm
Of course they are. Know why? Because we've got ridiculously strong ties with the US that means that your entire culture is brainwashing generations of people over here.

Just look at music. You really think there'd be gun crime over here if we didn't have ridiculous rap songs subliminally telling people guns are good and you're big and hard if you kill people?

It's all through the fucking media. Even the BBC seem to have forgotten how to pronounce things properly.

LMFAO

Dude, that is just the world wide acceptance of low class ignorant black culture... that is NOT UNITED STATES STAMPED CULTURE. That is the rest of the world brow beating us into "live and let live" which results in ignorant dumbasses becoming popular. Do you have any idea how disheartening it is that I have cousins that act that way?

Believe me that is NOT representative of US culture. Perhaps if the brits stopped letting in every roodebwoy into the country, went back to enforcing their prior restraint laws, and beat the chavscum over the head with some righteous chivalry, and changed their national dish back to something... I don't know... British, they would not have such problems with their language, rap, and the excrement that occurs when you leave tools to their own devices.

BTW, the songs do not say anything subliminally, they just say it.

Omar
24 Jul 2008, 03:09pm
(stares at Omar acting 6 years old.)

im 15. and i like to laugh. thank you, have a nice day.... (goes back watch the vid again and start laughing)

*Queen VenomousFate*
24 Jul 2008, 03:13pm
Hey Man, Just Remember All The People Who Are Hatin On You Are Just Yelling At The Uniform And Not You Yourself.

LegalSmash
24 Jul 2008, 03:16pm
Believe me, I'm not yelling at the Uniform or him, just disdainful of his naivety.

yGXH-MwUt5E&feature=related

Was this caused by rap too havok?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImcgTPl1YO8

PotshotPolka
24 Jul 2008, 03:44pm
This fucking thread somehow hemmoraged in like half an hour.
U.S. Gun Laws: We have them, we are allowed to have them. Deal with it.

Inner City Neighborhoods drug wars and crackdowns: Happen because of proximity of dealers, reliants, and system of distribution, I.E. sitting on a street corner with a trench coat or a paper bag. These drugs cause the "dregs" of society to start pulling down the cities with them, (Urban Decay) by increasing robberies, muggings etc. and result in a Guilliani type mayor to order crackdowns in major crime districts, coincidentally the same ghettos with overwhelming minority populations that the problem spread from. So police come into your apartment building in swat gear and battering rams to bring down the local meth/narcotic/ricolla dealer, sometimes arresting people once known as neighbors or family.

Moral of the tangent filled wall of text? There is none. Minorities are profiled by police in certain areas. As are teenagers with skateboards carrying spray cans and rednecks driving out of bars after midnight.
Shit happens, suck it up damnit.

P.S. Legal I'm sorry for artying everyone last night, it was a dick move.
P.P.S Which would you prefer to get killed by? An aluminum power rangers bat bought at Wall-Mart, or a bullet to the head?

BOOWY
24 Jul 2008, 03:45pm

WELL IMAGINE THIS:

No COPS = Public WAR

On the subject of criminal justice and criminal investigation, things are a bit flakey depending on where you are.

I saw something on Montel today(it was on and I couldn't find the remote, shush). It was about a woman who had her mother and a 6 year old in the house, a niece or something like that. Her husband was accused of raping and killing the grandmother and raping the 6 year old, based on the testimony of the 6 year old who said it was her husband. He was tried and convicted for 2 life sentences. Some time later, it was found that the DNA at the crime scene and the DNA of the now convicted husband were mismatched, but they refused to give him another trial based on the new evidence.

To recap, these people took the testimony of the 6 year old girl in higher precedence to DNA evidence after the fact. Absolutely disgusting in my opinion. It wasn't until the wife got a hold of the man's DNA that she suspected did the crime and it came out to be a match that the husband was released from prison, several years later to my knowledge. Nobody comes out of that situation the same person that they were before. He ended up getting compensated to the tune of 1.7-something million dollars.

I don't trust anything that has to do with the law 100%. I'm in Canada so I'm pretty sure we don't have it as bad as the States, but I think you'd be foolish to believe in your government and law-persons 100% no matter where you are in the world. We happen to hear more about the States than we do our own country, presumably because many of the channels and junk like that that we get are American and because surely there are far less incidents like that here.

And for a little comedic relief:

I'll tell you who. Joe motherfucking Horn, one of my recent heroes.

*Queen VenomousFate*
24 Jul 2008, 04:05pm
Believe me, I'm not yelling at the Uniform or him, just disdainful of his naivety.

yGXH-MwUt5E&feature=related

Was this caused by rap too havok?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImcgTPl1YO8

Seriously Why Do We Need Police When We Have Micheal Jackson To Turn A Gang Fight Into A Proffessional Dance Group
XJ2tbneVvJU

I Wish I Could Embed The Music Video But It Isn't Allowed.

Lux
24 Jul 2008, 04:11pm
It's subliminal to me because I can't understand what the fuck they say. :wink:

Anyway, the point I was trying to say is that everything's knocked down from someone to Britain. If we had a government with a spine, an actual sense of national pride and get rid of the scum that live in council flats then I'd actually like to say I'm proud to live where I do.

The soonest I get the chance, I'm emigrating to France or Switzerland.

It really does sadden me when I'm in a car driving through a city and all I can see is McDonalds, Coca Cola adverts and people looking like they'd mug you at the first chance they'd get.

correct.

If I get a good job and some nice money, I'm off to Spain. It isn't the weather that is the pull, its the fact that it is a better country, maybe it isn't as secure in the property market but anyone clever would get over that. Also there is none of the chav crap......and stupid laws and what not.

Gun wise in Britain there is barely ANY. There is however quite a bit of knife crime....

PotshotPolka
24 Jul 2008, 04:16pm
People that would rather move to another country on the pretenses "My country isn't good enough" should die a fire.
COBRAH KAH FOR PATRIOTISM.

Lux
24 Jul 2008, 04:50pm
People that would rather move to another country on the pretenses "My country isn't good enough" should die a fire.

Why is that??? Dunno about you but I don't love my country, why?....because it doesn't love me. I don't feel like I am living in England, it is more like a hole of everything shit that can happen.

Just my opinion but...I'm out there for myself, I want a good life and living around London is well...shit.

I'm not going to stay here just because I "love" my country for no apparent reason, patriotism is on my "die in a fire" lists, especially when they say "God Bless America" that really makes me puke.......

Molotov
24 Jul 2008, 05:47pm
Coming from experience, there is no point at all in getting a four year degree in Criminal Justice. I went to a University to get my masters in criminal justice, at the same time that Jewbot and Spetsnaz were attending a community college to get their 2 year associates. One year at the University cost me 15,000 dollars, while community college only costs 900 dollars a semester. And when they finish school in a year, they have a direct line into local PD's. Luckily I switched over to community college before I got too deep into the university. If you want more education for pay raises, you can always go back to school after joining the PD and most departments will pay for it. Also, most departments pay all entering police officers the same wage, no matter if you have a masters or a high school degree.

PD work only results in divorce, depression, loneliness, an alcohol problem and annoying my character class "attorney" because of 4th amendment violations that fuck up our day.
Jeez I hope not. Hopefully with both me and my fiance working as police officers we won't end up getting divorced. We both come from families of police officers and military, so we know how to handle that kind of stress.

2fast
24 Jul 2008, 08:03pm
man well im srry but FUCK THE COPS i hate them

iS2sweets
24 Jul 2008, 08:12pm
criminal justice?
i see... good luck! :D
im majoring in anything with money $_$ hehe
IT, nurse, computer science, accounting ect... all these pay 70k+ with great start pay.
but the police issue, i dont think the outcome of every case that was solved is 100% right...

Molotov
24 Jul 2008, 10:01pm
man well im srry but FUCK THE COPS i hate them

and you just got taken off my friends list.
oooooohhh eburned!

Slavic
24 Jul 2008, 11:20pm
From my experience most police aren't all that bad. There will always be a few dickheads, but I guess that's what comes with power over civilians and a pistol on your hip.

Most people get mad at the police because of the laws that they enforce, not the actual person. If police are keeping you down, check out your local representative. lolx

EDIT

lol I thought that I made a post in a similar thread http://www.zombiemurder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2141&highlight=police

Looks like I did what Italian did : D

barackobama
24 Jul 2008, 11:43pm
Fuck the police.

Italian Jew
24 Jul 2008, 11:46pm
From my experience most police aren't all that bad. There will always be a few dickheads, but I guess that's what comes with power over civilians and a pistol on your hip.

Most people get mad at the police because of the laws that they enforce, not the actual person. If police are keeping you down, check out your local representative. lolx

EDIT

lol I thought that I made a post in a similar thread http://www.zombiemurder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2141&highlight=police

Looks like I did what Italian did : D

Technically, I did what you did seeing as how you already posted just about the same thing months ago. And I thought I was being clever... :sad:

Oh well, I guess I just learned from the wise master.

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9749/billyv9.jpg

matt 187
25 Jul 2008, 12:21am
police are more power hungry then most admins on ZM.......................................police seriously do suck tho most cops are ether working for a high ranked gang or mafia or just plan dirty as cops i know for a fact 2 cops in my neighborhood smoke weed probably take it from the lock up.the other type of cops are the power hungry assholes perfect example is the Rodney king beating all cops think they can get away with anything that's why most are assholes & that's why alot get killed.cops are just plan assholes.

Red
25 Jul 2008, 12:32am
Cops are only dicks if you're a dick

Molotov
25 Jul 2008, 03:32am
Well said. Treat a cop with respect, and you get respect. Act like a douche, and don't expect to get much in return.

Daze
25 Jul 2008, 03:40am
what about those certain officers that are just plain abusing their position?

i've seen a few officers in London that will treat you like shit even if your on the right side of the law.

matt 187
25 Jul 2008, 04:00am

Well said. Treat a cop with respect, and you get respect. Act like a douche, and don't expect to get much in return.

most cops are power hungry asshole's tho

James
25 Jul 2008, 04:06am
what about those certain officers that are just plain abusing their position?

i've seen a few officers in London that will treat you like shit even if your on the right side of the law.

well.. then you file a complaint to their Superiors.

Lux
25 Jul 2008, 04:33am
I hate these stupid "community police" officers that are around local places in London.

They barely know what they are doing, they stopped me and took my details for no reason at all and afterwards I found out that they can't do that.

I really don't know what they are there for.......they wouldn't know someone doing something wrong if they knived them in the neck.

Red
25 Jul 2008, 09:49am
most cops are power hungry asshole's tho

Acting/dressing like an gangsta doesn't help

zero
25 Jul 2008, 10:12am

Why is it that people believe certain markets will not exist if the government didn't control them? In a world where we weren't forced to pay for the services of public cops, who's to say that a private and free market solution wouldn't exist?

As to your first question -- cops or no cops. My 20 gauge shotgun will help me encase someone breaks in.

trakaill
25 Jul 2008, 12:39pm

Are you smoking crack. I respect my country but why the fuck would I stay there if it doesnt have anything to offer like USA does.
I also have to say my few encounter with cops.I was very respectful and courteous whether I thought I was right or wrong and I alway got out with minor infraction. SO BS on you people most of them are nice not the other way around..

Italian Jew
25 Jul 2008, 01:30pm
Cops are good...

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5407/hooterscopsjl3.jpg
Doesn't need an explanation

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2572/simpsons20coptn5.jpg
They also make us laugh

Cooki3Monsta
25 Jul 2008, 01:39pm
lol I Don't like cops but I don't do anything bad. I respect them & I haven't had to deal with them much maybe 1 or 2 times :sneaky2:

zero
25 Jul 2008, 02:12pm
lol I Don't like cops but I don't do anything bad. I respect them & I haven't had to deal with them much maybe 1 or 2 times :sneaky2:

Well, you don't have to do anything bad in order to have them breathing down your throat.

Several years ago, my girlfriend and I were in an empty parking lot next to a public park sitting in my parked car eating Taco Bell and just talking. Just then, a cop pulled up behind us, turned on his lights and came over and asked for our "papers". He wanted both of our drivers licenses.

Being the naive and ignorant citizen back then, the gf and I gave him both of our drivers license without question.

If I had to do it over, I think my gf wouldn't have given the officer her license. She wasn't driving, so why did he need her license? Hell, why did he need my license, for that matter. Technically, I wasn't driving either. We were in a parked car.

Anyway, he went back to his cruiser and obviously did a background check on both of us. Nothing came up, of course. Ten minutes later, he came back to my car and told both of us that we had to leave.

Of course, being the naive little citizen, I did so without question. Again, if I had to do it over again, I probably would have refused asking why I had to leave. Were we doing something wrong? Are we breaking a law?

Oh well, live and learn... know your rights.

Italian Jew
25 Jul 2008, 03:11pm
There is always a reason for things. Maybe they had reports of drug deals or other illegal activities near where you were and they were just making sure you were not people they might be looking for.

Also, even if there was a bad incident between a police officer and you, or anyone else for that matter, keep in mind that each police officer acts in their own way. You may find yourself with one who acts kinder to people or you may have the officer that feels that the youth are what is wrong with society.

You can't judge one's role in society based on one incident. They have a job to do. Some might do it better than others, but it is a job that needs to be done regardless if they make you happy or not. If anyone feels inconvenienced, remember that we do not live in a perfect world. If we did, we wouldn't need any government or police whatsoever.

zero
25 Jul 2008, 03:22pm
There is always a reason for things. Maybe they had reports of drug deals or other illegal activities near where you were and they were just making sure you were not people they might be looking for.

This might be true, but like everyone else, police need to work within their bounds. You shouldn't be expected to give a cop a drivers license if you're not driving. Likewise, if you're doing nothing wrong, you shouldn't be asked to leave a public area either.

A police officers job is easy only in a police state.

LegalSmash
25 Jul 2008, 04:15pm

Indeed for the most part. I agree with zero that its likely that the position would be filled by private security if the state govt did not have a monopoly on it, whether that would be good or bad however, is a value judgment I dont think I'll make.

Matt, if you act like a tard, people will take you as one... add something useful to the proceedings and use your inside voice please.

The police are not supposed to randomly stop you and ask for info and you DO have a right to say no thanks, get a warrant, but the problem is if you do, and they seek the info through official channels, they can treat you like you wish you had given them the info in the first place.

People forget that they have rights, and they forget even more often that cops are regular people, who are limited by the same handicaps regular people are.