PDA

View Full Version : Sg reg....

SpEeD
23 Jul 2008, 11:20pm
Ok, well sheila has been banned for spamming chat and it was like a 1 week or 1 day ban, but i dont get how he/she still has sg reg tag.... All he/she does is spam and hate on me :angry:

barackobama
23 Jul 2008, 11:23pm
Hey Speed!

Good point mate, Maybe a AO or BD will look @ this, and have it removed.

As a SG REG, they should follow rules and set by example.

SpEeD
23 Jul 2008, 11:31pm
I know, why cant everyone just put me as there role model....... :confused1:

:001_tt2:

Chainedlord
23 Jul 2008, 11:52pm
Well you only know of one ban, and have no proof of the other spamming incidents. So I say the sg regs should get atleast 3 warnings before having their tag taken away.
Plus sheilas cool.

Irish Guerilla
24 Jul 2008, 03:19am
If shes offending someone,then she is not that cool

SpikedRocker
24 Jul 2008, 03:23am
Yeah i almost banned her/him one time cause of text spamming, which in turn caused others to do it, but I eventually got it back under control. He/she complained about it that I muted her/him to get it to stop. Some people think they get the reg tag gives them a licence to be an ass. ~shakes head~ I never knew an assortment of letters and characters did that. :X

Lux
24 Jul 2008, 09:27am
So I say the sg regs should get atleast 3 warnings before having their tag taken away.

You are only meant to get 2 warnings before you are perm banned (the 3rd being the perm). It depends on the ban situation, if they have got 2 bans then they lose it, or if it was a big ban like racism etc.....

SpEeD
24 Jul 2008, 11:33am
ya, and it all started with her/his freind psycho or something (Not psyche :D) talking shit to me for about 30 minutes and then he got muted, when he got unmuted he spammed chat and got banned so sheila decided to follow his freind and spammed and got banned....