PDA

View Full Version : Some guy keeps hacking and lagging the server

PlasmaShock
21 Jul 2008, 08:32pm
Some guy was playing 5 minutes ago and everytime he would get killed or got mad he would hack the server and lag it out. He was playing under the name of ZoxopireZox JaReD and his steam id is STEAM_0:1:10637204. A lot of other people were trying to voteban him too but he left and came back under a different name. He keeps lagging the server and its really annoying.

Chainedlord
21 Jul 2008, 08:40pm
Is that even possible? How do we know that you just want him banned because you don't like him? And anyhow their is no proof what so ever. And you needed a screen shot of the steam id. Please read this part of the forums rules next time. Thanks

GrayFox
21 Jul 2008, 08:41pm
I say this guy is the same guy as Mygot, or one of his friends

PlasmaShock
21 Jul 2008, 08:48pm
Is that even possible? How do we know that you just want him banned because you don't like him? And anyhow their is no proof what so ever. And you needed a screen shot of the steam id. Please read this part of the forums rules next time. Thanks

Yeah we want him banned because he's hacking and he was acting cocky about it. He said stuff like "what are you going to do about it?" And how are we supposed to take a screenshot of a hacker when he's doing it through the server?

Chainedlord
21 Jul 2008, 08:50pm
Yeah we want him banned because he's hacking and he was acting cocky about it. He said stuff like "what are you going to do about it?" And how are we supposed to take a screenshot of a hacker when he's doing it through the server?

If you noticed, I said a screen shot of the steam id, not the hacker in progress, and you do need a lot of proof. It isn't my concern how you get it. And I'm just stating my opinion in this post, I'm not an admin.

PlasmaShock
21 Jul 2008, 08:50pm
If you noticed, I said a screen shot of the steam id, not the hacker in progress, and you do need a lot of proof. It isn't my concern how you get it. And I'm just stating my opinion in this post, I'm not an admin.

I typed status to view all the players steam ids. He left before I could take a screenshot.

Chainedlord
21 Jul 2008, 08:54pm
I typed status to view all the players steam ids. He left before I could take a screenshot.

You got his steam id didn't you?
All you have to do is scroll up in console and take a screen shot of his id, doesn't matter if he left afterward.
Just letting you know for the future.

*Queen VenomousFate*
21 Jul 2008, 09:00pm
Some guy was playing 5 minutes ago and everytime he would get killed or got mad he would hack the server and lag it out. He was playing under the name of ZoxopireZox JaReD and his steam id is STEAM_0:1:10637204. A lot of other people were trying to voteban him too but he left and came back under a different name. He keeps lagging the server and its really annoying.

Plasma What is Your ingame Name And Steam ID

PlasmaShock
21 Jul 2008, 10:42pm
STEAM_0:1:14871958 and I was playing under the name "Brian Gryffz"

*Queen VenomousFate*
21 Jul 2008, 10:44pm
STEAM_0:1:14871958 and I was playing under the name "Brian Gryffz"

Ok Thank You, Just Wanted To Check.