PDA

View Full Version : Missing Florida Girl

SpikedRocker
21 Jul 2008, 11:59am
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/graphic/2008-07/41108214.jpg
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/25780516/

The more I read/hear about this story the more f'ed up I find it. The woman didn't report her kid missing for 5 weeks and now turns out she might know who has her kid this whole time. None of this makes sence. As a parent, I am outraged, as well probably a few others around here. How can you live knowing that your kid is not near you and with someone else, whom your kid might not know? I just don't understand the reasoning behind it all. When the details of this comes out I'm sure I'll just be more pissed off at the woman.

Tcp-Kill
21 Jul 2008, 12:14pm
Wow, what a mum.

Thats a disgrace...

Itch
21 Jul 2008, 01:05pm
Stuff like this makes me sick!

Some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

barackobama
21 Jul 2008, 01:41pm
I think it;s for attention, she wants the media attention.

LegalSmash
21 Jul 2008, 02:36pm
Sadly, in FL, the parents generally don't lose custody unless they are REALLY fucked up

Itch
21 Jul 2008, 02:38pm
Sadly, in FL, the parents generally don't lose custody unless they are REALLY fucked up

I think this qualifies as "REALLY fucked up"

SpikedRocker
21 Jul 2008, 03:45pm
Stuff like this makes me sick!

Some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

I think this qualifies as "REALLY fucked up"

Agreeed 100% Itch. The way they say she has her "reasonings" of what she did is something out of a movie. Which I don't buy. I just hope that little girl is still alive.

SpikedRocker
23 Jul 2008, 03:08am
**UPDATE**
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/22/missing.florida.girl.ap/index.html

Looks like this story will not end happily. Reason why the mother isn't talking is cause she probably is guilty as sin. This kind of stuff I don't think I'll ever be able to comprehend.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_local_orlandocrime/caylee_anthony/index.html <- Court procedings for the bond hearing that was set at half a million dollars. Very interesting.

Itch
23 Jul 2008, 08:01am
I'd like to see more severe punishments in cases where adults especially parents abuse helpless children.

I'm not talking the death penalty.. that's the easy way out.. I'm talking full on torture.. this is one case where I could support water-boarding.

SpikedRocker
23 Jul 2008, 08:05am
When I read those court procedings i was very confused. They lived at her mothers house. At one point neither one was seen for nearly a month? That raises alot of red flags. She told her mom she had a job, but didn't. She payed her parents some money, where did it come from. Who's the father of the little girl? Where is he in this picture? Theres alot of speculation around that the grandmother might know more than she does or had a hand in it and the daughter is covering it up. Theres alot that don't make sence in this case. Someone knows something and is covering it up.

Italian Jew
23 Jul 2008, 11:53am
And before this case is over, there will be a dozen Lifetime movies on it followed by an HBO special, a Fox Red Alert (Amber alert is for pussies) broadcast that halts all other news, and a NBC documentary.

Crimson
23 Jul 2008, 11:21pm
This makes me sick, the mom should be backhanded and jailed

*Queen VenomousFate*
23 Jul 2008, 11:39pm
Parenting Is A Lost Art In The United States These Days. Parents Now More And More Look To The Government To Do The Parenting For Them.

We Need To Get Back To The Days Where Parents Could Enfore Their Own Rules And Hand Out Strict Punishments To Their Kids, Instead Of Asking The Government To Ban/Restrict Things For "The Safety Of Our Kids".

Yes I Know This Doesnt Really Apply To This Case, But It Is About Parenting.

Italian Jew
24 Jul 2008, 12:53am
Parents still do enforce their own rules. Just look on youtube at a bunch of whiney little bastards. :rlol:

Seriously though, I think that the wealthier your parents are, the less likely you are going to get a harsh or more physical punishment. It may come down to a lack of time with the kids that prevents any real punishment, or the idea that your child is too good for that. A lower class momma coming home at 2 in the morning will probably wake your ass up to beat you because they got a note from the teacher.

If you don't want to hurt them physically, then you can do as much harm with other means, as long as you can punish them accordingly in some way. Although, I have to admit, seeing a hispanic mom take off her flip-flop and smack her kid in the face with it makes me laugh sometimes.

SpikedRocker
24 Jul 2008, 04:55am
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee2408jul24,0,617602.story

Nothing really new but people report seeing her at the airport. Hope she is alive and the smell in her mothers car is something else.

Smurftan
24 Jul 2008, 09:19am
eh she waited 5 weeks? wtf

Suri
24 Jul 2008, 09:28am
This is a close to home thing for me since I live in the same place of this lady.

I really think something happened to this poor lil girl. She said before the grandmother had reported the missing child that the mother was doing her own search for 5 weeks. There are so many holes in this whole story. And she keeps changing what she says.

2 things happened.

1. The child got hurt and died, and the mother did not want to be blamed. And they took care of the body.

2. She killed her child for some crazy reason. Maybe the man in her life she loves so much did not want a kid in the way.

Who really knows. But in these stories its always something like that.

Suri
24 Jul 2008, 04:50pm
Double post for the WIN!!

But the new news today is that some one has come forward and stated that he saw them on July 4th laying a pad of concrete in their backyard. This does not look good at all.

SpikedRocker
24 Jul 2008, 05:28pm
Double post for the WIN!!

But the new news today is that some one has come forward and stated that he saw them on July 4th laying a pad of concrete in their backyard. This does not look good at all.

Thats why i think the mothers family is involved somehow. Freakin rediculus.

SpikedRocker
25 Jul 2008, 09:03am
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/25/missing.florida.girl.ap/index.html

Latest out of florida. 911 tapes released. This sheds more light into the grandmother. Now I feel the family knows nothing of what happened. Hopefully she is still out there and will be found soon.

Trip
29 Jul 2008, 07:36am
too bad:sad:

Smurftan
30 Jul 2008, 11:12am
thats f***** up angers me :angry:

Suri
30 Jul 2008, 11:28am
Now they are saying they think the mother is not talking because some one has the lil girl and said they would kill the girl is she talked.

But I do not buy it. The also have the tapes of the Calls from Jail. And the mother says in one of them " Why is every one so focused on Kalie "

That makes me angry. Hello your kid is missing. Who cares your white trash butt is in jail. We know where you are and should be, but we don't know where your kid is. That's why we are so focused on her.

WTF. This is messed up.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,394241,00.html

She did it!!!! If your kid was really missing why would you be out at the club. You say you were looking for her. BS

SpikedRocker
30 Jul 2008, 11:40am
Wow....I wonder why we haven't ran an update on this story. I mean its not in our DMA but still its a national story that alot of people care about. This morning we ran with the california earthquake....big whoop, they are supposed to happen!

Suri
30 Jul 2008, 12:10pm
Wow....I wonder why we haven't ran an update on this story. I mean its not in our DMA but still its a national story that alot of people care about. This morning we ran with the california earthquake....big whoop, they are supposed to happen!

I am sure it will be a headline for your station again soon. The FBI are about to take this case over.

SpikedRocker
30 Jul 2008, 01:30pm
I am sure it will be a headline for your station again soon. The FBI are about to take this case over.

Good maybe now we'll get some answers and maybe find her.

barackobama
30 Jul 2008, 02:50pm
This is fucked up!

GrayFox
30 Jul 2008, 03:21pm
We've now had 2 Amber alerts in the past week here in MA. One for one missing girl (taken by father) who have seem to have dissapeared completly. The other is for 4 missing children taken from a murder seen by their father.

SpikedRocker
30 Jul 2008, 04:34pm
We've now had 2 Amber alerts in the past week here in MA. One for one missing girl (taken by father) who have seem to have dissapeared completly. The other is for 4 missing children taken from a murder seen by their father.

Yeah we covered the 2nd one today for the noon show...thats crazy...4 kids ages range from 11 mos. to 3 years.

Smurftan
31 Jul 2008, 08:56am
what is up with these pathetic losers kidnaping children? :mad:

GrayFox
31 Jul 2008, 09:00am
The 4 kids who were taken were found today in Brooklin NY, all the way from Lynn MA. The other girl is still missing though.

SpikedRocker
31 Jul 2008, 09:13am
The 4 kids who were taken were found today in Brooklin NY, all the way from Lynn MA. The other girl is still missing though.

Thats good to hear Fox. Can you send me a link to a news station that has that? We are looking to run that story but we aren't saying they are found. We ran the update of her clubbing pix today for our morning show.

*Edit, never mind Fox I found it on CNN.

GrayFox
31 Jul 2008, 10:35am
Yeah I heard it on the radio and saw it on the front page of the either the Boston Globe or Herald.

SpikedRocker
31 Jul 2008, 11:25am
Yeah I heard it on the radio and saw it on the front page of the either the Boston Globe or Herald.

Yeah thank god I saw your post, we would have ran the wrong story for the noon show.

GrayFox
31 Jul 2008, 11:54am
You guys should get some instant news updated to keep that from happening

barackobama
31 Jul 2008, 12:49pm
Pshhhhhh, any updates?????

This women is fucked up!

SpikedRocker
1 Aug 2008, 09:49am
Pshhhhhh, any updates?????

This women is fucked up!

Well we are reporting that MSNBC is reporting that investigators raided the grandparents house and removed large bags of evidence from the house...nothing i being said about what was taken or what they were looking for. I'd expect developments for the evening newscasts.

James
1 Aug 2008, 10:21am
Only two words to describe the mother: White trash. That is just disgraceful

Repeat
1 Aug 2008, 11:21am
Only two words to describe the mother: White trash. That is just disgraceful

Does the UK have 'white trash'? I always tend to think that they don't... I think it's because of the accents... Who knows...

Smurftan
2 Aug 2008, 05:12am
nicely put James

SpikedRocker
8 Aug 2008, 08:06am
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/07/caylee.public.ap/index.html

More details of the father of Caylee, more timeline given and family history. I am just wondering what Casey's lawyer is waiting for to say why she is acting the way she has been. Maybe LegalSmash will have some insight to why lawyers do that stuff?

SpikedRocker
12 Aug 2008, 07:52am
**UPDATE**
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/08/12/ac.caylee.search.cnn

Its a video but basically they talk about how Casey is not allowing any visitors(family) to talk to her and the Grandfather believes he knows who has Caylee but it seems theres no proof. Authorities believe if she was taken, they might have changed Caylee's apperance to make her look like a boy. Grandfather also said he expects some "good news" later this week. Unsure what he ment by that but at least they are still optimistic.

Itch
12 Aug 2008, 08:11am
This case reminds me of the Elizabeth Smart kidnapping here in Utah. She was missing for 9 months and at times the family would say and do things that made people wonder. There were a million different theories on what happened and most people believed she was dead. The police had taken one man in custody and quite a few people believed he had killed her. Turns out he had nothing to do with any of it.

They found her 18 miles from home with the 2 kidnappers and healthy, well as best as can be expected.

You never know how this one will turn out.

GrayFox
12 Aug 2008, 09:42am
This case reminds me of the Elizabeth Smart kidnapping here in Utah. She was missing for 9 months and at times the family would say and do things that made people wonder. There were a million different theories on what happened and most people believed she was dead. The police had taken one man in custody and quite a few people believed he had killed her. Turns out he had nothing to do with any of it.

They found her 18 miles from home with the 2 kidnappers and healthy, well as best as can be expected.

You never know how this one will turn out.

Wasn't she at times only 5 minutes from her house, and they brought her to parties? Her ordeal wasn't really that bad, she should have just run away.
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=elizabeth_smart

XeNo
12 Aug 2008, 10:41am
It was funny...when the whole thing ended and Elizabeth Smart was freed, instead of everyone being like 'OMG WHAT HAPPENED IN THERE ARE YOU OKAY OMG WE WERE SO WORRIED' most people I knew and others were only saying...'...Why the fuck didn't she run?' she had easy escape routes and she was badly kept tied up considering they took her outside and shit...

Itch
12 Aug 2008, 10:47am
It's only speculation of course.. but they could have threatened her family or her?.. Who knows what mental or physical abuse she went through.. I guess unless you were in her shoes it's impossible to say. It was weird that she was that close most of the time.. Also that maddox page is great http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=elizabeth_smart

Some people aren't risk takers or fighters.. it's the whole victim syndrome I guess.. some people are victims.. others fight back.

SpikedRocker
12 Aug 2008, 11:07am
It's only speculation of course.. but they could have threatened her family or her?.. Who knows what mental or physical abuse she went through.. I guess unless you were in her shoes it's impossible to say. It was weird that she was that close most of the time.. Also that maddox page is great http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=elizabeth_smart

Some people aren't risk takers or fighters.. it's the whole victim syndrome I guess.. some people are victims.. others fight back.

Agreed. Until you are put into their situation, who knows what you'd do. You can go on saying you know what you are gonna do but then when you get there, there could be a whole different variable that fucks your plan up. Thats why in life-threating situations its best to be informed and patient. What Elizabeth did probably was the right thing to do mainly cause she came home alive. It worked for her.

SpikedRocker
13 Aug 2008, 07:05am
***UPDATE***
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2008/08/12/nancy.grace.tot.mom.charges.cnn

I don't really care for nancy grace but she has a good interview with alots of information that they are looking to charge Casey with more stuff. Even her boyfriend at the time saying she never looked for Caylee at all. In the supers in the interview at the beginning they say a psychic says he sees a lake, trees and flowers but I never believed in that stuff.

Suri
13 Aug 2008, 07:33am
***UPDATE***
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2008/08/12/nancy.grace.tot.mom.charges.cnn

I don't really care for nancy grace but she has a good interview with alots of information that they are looking to charge Casey with more stuff. Even her boyfriend at the time saying she never looked for Caylee at all. In the supers in the interview at the beginning they say a psychic says he sees a lake, trees and flowers but I never believed in that stuff.

I find it retarded that they even spotlighted a Psychic. How can that even be taken as fact. But the fact that she wont see any one now says two things. She feels really guilty and does not want to see her family, or they has asked her to stop talking with family since it can be used against her.

I just hope something comes out all this really soon. Not sure why they have not said what the CSI has found yet. But I hope this lil girl is alive, but I have a bad feeling she is not.

SpikedRocker
15 Aug 2008, 06:08am
http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/category/jean-casarez/

The timeline the police are focusing on, June 15-17th. They think thats when it happened, either the kidnapping or murder. Police think it may have been an accident and that would explain the cover up by Casey.

SpikedRocker
18 Aug 2008, 03:22am
**UPDATE**
http://www.local6.com/news/17202414/detail.html

Casey Anthony is going to be released on bond by "Bounty Hunter". They claim they want to find Caylee but I sniff a TV oppertunity by the NGC show. Now this has become a media circus.

**ANOTHER UPDATE**
http://www.local6.com/news/17224022/detail.html

Looks like they can't agree on rules of her release just yet. Release might come later this week.