PDA

View Full Version : Crazy[Virus]

Crazy
23 Jun 2007, 10:20am
copy pasted from my web site
My screen name is Crazy[Virus] I will be the guy at the top of the score board or near it. I’m well known for making great one man cades and being about to hold places by my self I’ve been playing zm since beta and im considered has an elder of the zm community I was active in ZML until Isaac shut it down. Then I went to play on the nza server. Before crating this clan would like to say that I’m a fair person but will I’m not really. I will give you a chance but only one. don’t bug me or ask me stuff when im dead im playing guitar or doing homework. I’m also good at reg css

Undead mafia is my clan I created it with my man snipes[Virus] I’m head admin if u guys need anything ask me

Xfire: Crazykillavirus
Best score: 212 - 4 on zm_omi_facility_b2 in 33player Zml server
Favorites Weapon: Shotgun, Fiveseven
Specialty: Hunting, Making one man cades, Holding ground
Clan: I’m leader or [Virus] or was I just kind of left the team for zm
Favorite Map: Crazy City, Little City, Cbble_b2, Lila Panic

PC Specs:
Manufacturer: HP Pavilion 061
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2038MB RAM
Hard Drive: 3000 GB
Video Card: RADEON
Monitor: HP vs17 LCD HDTV flat panel monitor
Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio rear output Speakers/Headphones: 7.1 Surround Sound
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519)(Windows Media Edition)
Its been upgraded but I don’t want to update my file with my specs

www.undead-mafia.com

ngdipsetbitch21
23 Jun 2007, 01:20pm
Welcome to zm man have fun.

Kennith
23 Jun 2007, 01:24pm
Welcome to ZM.

Crazy
23 Jun 2007, 07:21pm
Idk how much ill play on the server seems how i host and manage my own server but ill try to teach you guys some stuff and play with you

The General
28 Jun 2007, 12:16pm
http://www.g33k.info/smiley/G33KDOTINFO.gif