PDA

View Full Version : Karas....(OMFG)

ngdipsetbitch21
22 Jun 2007, 11:34pm
OMFG this anime is the shit i highly recommend this to anyone who loves anime that includes you litkey celes and henda...i just finished watching the movie and i was amazed at the level of production that was put into this movie i mean im shocked just fucking amazed...as soon as i see henda tomorrow i am going to tell him to watch this...im so glad i stayed up to watch this it just ended...henda
your going to enjoy this so much my friend...i recommend this to everyone else as well :D words don't do this anime justice. I took the time to write this review now i ask that you guys watch it...the movie was called Karas:The Prophecy .. By the way im sure all you anime fans have heard of Akira...Akira doesn't have shit on this...

IUtyAkqkBDU

Sn!p3r
22 Jun 2007, 11:54pm
is that little demo u posted of the movie? cuz ive seen that..dunno if it was the movie or not.

ngdipsetbitch21
23 Jun 2007, 11:14am
Yea its of the movie sniper omfg its so bad ass dude i cant wait to tell henda to start watching it he will love it

-S-
23 Jun 2007, 03:01pm
I got the movie on DVD when it came out

Henda
23 Jun 2007, 03:30pm
After a minute of the trailor I was looking for it, I found 3 episodes in japanese with subs thankfully and also the movie but that's in english...

Anyways I refuse to watch this until they release the last 3 episodes which is once a month from august 24th...

FICE
23 Jun 2007, 04:21pm
this looks pretty good, gotta go d/l that asap lol, lets hope its as good as u say it is hahaha

ngdipsetbitch21
23 Jun 2007, 05:00pm
Well henda i cant go wrong with you their i guess...you finished hellsing in one day. Makes sense that you want to wait. Well the rest of you guys enjoy. Keep your radar on this anime ok henda.

Henda
23 Oct 2007, 04:04am
The 4th episode is out and subbed now, apparently the 5th comes out sometime this month, then the last one sometime next month, finally it's coming to a close.

Oak
23 Oct 2007, 04:57am
Unless it has some intriguing plot, which didn't seem the case from the trailer, I'm going to miss that one. The animation company did NGE and Casshern, but anytime CGI is mixed in with anime it just looks horrible, especially CGI that ugly.

More and more productions keep incorporating graphics into the animation simply because its easier when compared to doing it by hand. I hope that doesn't become a prevailing trend.

mew
24 Oct 2007, 06:17pm
I havent watched it but 5 is already out and subbed the moment henda posted.. last dvd will be released in japan on friday (reckon fansub will be out shortly)