PDA

View Full Version : offended by red tampons sig

tehsnipes
18 Jul 2008, 10:01pm
I find his sig->>>http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/9489/n1877004789474sp5.jpg

offensive because I am a muslim. Its funny how racial intolerance isn't tolerated but religious intolerance is okay. Is it really necessary to flame people for their race, religion, political affiliation, and sexual orientation?

Sigh....

LitKey
18 Jul 2008, 10:39pm
LOL.

Red's going to get a kick out of this one...

barackobama
18 Jul 2008, 10:40pm
Sorry?

What the hell?

Him having USA lover is offending you?

Or the I love Guns?

I don't understand, this is the most stupid admin complaint ever...

You're just asking for trouble.

SATAN
18 Jul 2008, 10:42pm
I'm confused...

*Queen VenomousFate*
18 Jul 2008, 10:51pm
I Don't Think it Is A Good Idea To Take Up A BD On Their Choice Of Signature lol.

Modgers1
18 Jul 2008, 10:58pm
I think this admin complaint fails.

-Modgers

PotshotPolka
18 Jul 2008, 11:07pm
Yeah, I'm a lonely 23yr old Army Captain, and I also find this offensive, it's defeatist and an insult to America!

NIKO
18 Jul 2008, 11:42pm
BAN HAMMER!

SATAN
18 Jul 2008, 11:50pm
I vote to perma Ban Red tampon

:confused1:

*Queen VenomousFate*
18 Jul 2008, 11:52pm
I vote to perma Ban Red tampon for racism

Islam Is Not A Race...

Tcp-Kill
19 Jul 2008, 12:45am
edit: omar told me that pic can be offensive...

i dont know atm what its intention was and how it came about

*Queen VenomousFate*
19 Jul 2008, 12:50am
http://rofl.wheresthebeef.co.uk/Thread%20Failed.gif

Lol! this is an awesome thread

Be Nice To This Thread, It Is Only A Newborn.
And Red Tampon Has Yet To Respond o We Don't Know Whether To Unleash The lulz Yet.

Veggie
19 Jul 2008, 01:22am
I don't see any affiliation to muslims in the sig. Is it because it says suicide to the west? I could see if there was a Musilim portrayed in the sig saying it or the word Muslim was mentioned, geez!

Oh boy red's gonna be laughing for days about this one.

*Queen VenomousFate*
19 Jul 2008, 01:28am
I don't see any affiliation to muslims in the sig. Is it because it says suicide to the west? I could see if there was a Musilim portrayed in the sig saying it or the word Muslim was mentioned, geez!

Oh boy red's gonna be laughing for days about this one.

Lol I Am Not Sure From Your Post Whether Or Not You Know This, But Islam Is The Religion That Muslims Follow...

Such As Judaism To Jews lol.

Maxwelldon
19 Jul 2008, 05:31am
To be honest, people should consider what they use in signatures since they might offend other people in different ways, depending what kind signature you have.
Myself I tend to try keep signature minimalistic and clear instead of taking a lot of space.. Also I try to avoid any kind of offensive material

*Queen VenomousFate*
19 Jul 2008, 05:34am
To be honest, people should consider what they use in signatures since they might offend other people in different ways, depending what kind signature you have.
Myself I tend to try keep signature minimalistic and clear instead of taking a lot of space.. Also I try to avoid any kind of offensive material

My Signature Cannot Possibly Offend Anyone, Everyone Loves Britney Spears!!!

Spartan
19 Jul 2008, 06:42am
she eats babies

PotshotPolka
19 Jul 2008, 08:22am
Seriously though, if you actually look at the picture long enough it's satirical and criticising "weak-kneed" liberals about their policy's, not the entirity of Islamic culture, and at the most it's targeting muslim fundamentalists/extremists.

AndreiD
19 Jul 2008, 08:46am
I find his sig->>>http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/9489/n1877004789474sp5.jpg

Nice cartoon satire, i'll save it.
Thanks tehsnipes.

zombie slayer
19 Jul 2008, 09:24am
?????? i dont think this is offensive ????????

Suri
19 Jul 2008, 02:10pm
Ok I am puting a end to this. Snipes is only coming here trying to make trouble. I did some looking around and found this thread.
http://www.zombiemurder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4339

He was perm banned by Red, and now he is coming and trying to say he is offended by the Red's sig the same guy that perm banned him. Well look at what we have here.

And now you have Leeder coming and trying to stire crap up too. I but now be shocked if its not the same guy. But I have jsut given proof to why I have banned Leeder from the forums, and might jsut ban Sniper too.

Red
19 Jul 2008, 02:24pm
LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF

If anything it offends me because of its validity, which is exactly why I'm using it.

Our own country has become one of self-defeatists who bend over backwards not to "offend" people at the expense of civil liberties.

It's simply pointing out a truth occurring today, just look at the whole incident with the Mohammad cartoons, or how about the fact that in Minnesota thousands of taxi drivers refuse to carry passengers from the Airport who have alcohol with them.

That is a perfect example of islam forcing its hand and liberal leaders who kow-tow to its "religious obligations" at the expense of non-muslim Americans civil liberty, ie, Uncle Sam shooting itself in the mouth.

Giving in to your demands would be another instance of my signature incarnate.

What's next physical threats over a cartoon? LOL

Oh wait I better not laugh about that one.

Veggie
19 Jul 2008, 02:47pm
"Lol I Am Not Sure From Your Post Whether Or Not You Know This, But Islam Is The Religion That Muslims Follow..."

Of course I'm aware of that. I'm also Jewish.

LegalSmash
19 Jul 2008, 03:10pm
LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF

If anything it offends me because of its validity, which is exactly why I'm using it.

Our own country has become one of self-defeatists who bend over backwards not to "offend" people at the expense of civil liberties.

It's simply pointing out a truth occurring today, just look at the whole incident with the Mohammad cartoons, or how about the fact that in Minnesota thousands of taxi drivers refuse to carry passengers from the Airport who have alcohol with them.

That is a perfect example of islam forcing its hand and liberal leaders who kow-tow to its "religious obligations" at the expense of non-muslim Americans civil liberty, ie, Uncle Sam shooting itself in the mouth.

Giving in to your demands would be another instance of my signature incarnate.

What's next physical threats over a cartoon? LOL

Oh wait I better not laugh about that one.

I would laugh.

I find it offensive that a group of shortsided, obtuse individuals feel that they not only have superior rights to the majority, but can further stifle the free expression of anyone dissenting with their point of view through threats of violence.

There is no religious intolerance there... religious intolerance is refusing to allow intermarriage of muslim women with non muslim men, but freely taking non-islamic wives, that my friend is religious doublespeak.... you call it "prosletizing". Religious intolerance is not funding parochial christian schools under the establishment clause, but allowing the state of NY to create state funded primarily islamic schools.

Liberalism in this country will bend over for any religion that is NOT christianity, under the idea of "tolerance", this is a firmly established fact.

Thankfully, at least the majority of our states have not basically exposed anus to this frightening and disturbing practice.

THAT my learned colleague is offensive, as is this:

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/9/9d/BritishMuslims-ps.jpg

Italian Jew
19 Jul 2008, 03:31pm
Why was this thread moved outside of the admin complaint section? It appears someone wants a friend's opinion voiced on the matter (although that would completely be pointless and irrelevant at this point because the matter is closed).

Red
19 Jul 2008, 04:07pm
I'm the "someone" (nice thinly veiled post there jew) who moved it out into the politics thread because I think this delves into the realm of politics.

btw: i think it's cute that you have a sig that contains a cartoon criticizing the partisan nature of our country, then juxtaposed right next to it is a picture doing exactly what you're criticizing. Unless that's an attempt at some sort of comedic self-critique.

Omar
19 Jul 2008, 04:15pm
tbh i dont care what ur intention with this sig or what ur trying to prove... it still offend me, and it always will no matter what, SO PLEASE!!! just remove it. if ur a nice guy.
i dont know if u hate islam or not or what ever u mean by that sig, but i dont like the word ISLAM pulling of a trigger. so i want u again PLEASE take of that sig. and all will be good

Dracula
19 Jul 2008, 04:26pm
Yay now i can post.

Sig-i found it funny and true and also its a sig on the INTERNET big fucking deal if you wanna be like this about shit on the internet then i guess all muslims are terrorists and all Americans are power hungry assholes.

Italian-yay i live in an American part :]

LegalSmash
19 Jul 2008, 04:30pm
tbh i dont care what ur intention with this sig or what ur trying to prove... it still offend me, and it always will no matter what, SO PLEASE!!! just remove it. if ur a nice guy.
i dont know if u hate islam or not or what ever u mean by that sig, but i dont like the word ISLAM pulling of a trigger. so i want u again PLEASE take of that sig. and all will be good

Its a social commentary, and a correct one at that.

LegalSmash
19 Jul 2008, 04:34pm
Why was this thread moved outside of the admin complaint section? It appears someone wants a friend's opinion voiced on the matter (although that would completely be pointless and irrelevant at this point because the matter is closed).

Doesnt seem to be closed to me.

Omar
19 Jul 2008, 04:35pm

thx for the sarcasm.
im sorry im not that good at politics. id rather go play soccer than predicting whos gonna win the 08 election.

oh and i didnt know that tehsnipe is some banned dude who want to get revenge over red. oh what ever ill just stop complaining and stfu, keep ur sig red. its me who get offended by it. so it doesnt matter just keep it and close this thread. i dont wanna get banned or wanna get in trouble, thank you and see you at the servers.

LegalSmash
19 Jul 2008, 04:39pm
thx for the sarcasm.
im sorry im not that good at politics. id rather go play soccer than predicting whos gonna win the 08 election.

oh and i didnt know that tehsnipe is some banned dude who want to get revenge over red. oh what ever ill just stop complaining and stfu, keep ur sig red. its me who get offended by it. so it doesnt matter just keep it and close this thread. i dont wanna get banned or wanna get in trouble, thank you and see you at the servers.

There was no sarcasm there.

Why close it, this is an interesting, important issue. Go play soccer, well talk about the election.

Omar
19 Jul 2008, 04:48pm
There was no sarcasm there.

Why close it, this is an interesting, important issue. Go play soccer, well talk about the election.

lol. its 1 am. i dont think any will play soccer now. lol. i just thought it was sarcasm. sry for miss judging.

*Queen VenomousFate*
19 Jul 2008, 04:49pm
Ok I am puting a end to this. Snipes is only coming here trying to make trouble. I did some looking around and found this thread.

He was perm banned by Red, and now he is coming and trying to say he is offended by the Red's sig the same guy that perm banned him. Well look at what we have here.

And now you have Leeder coming and trying to stire crap up too. I but now be shocked if its not the same guy. But I have jsut given proof to why I have banned Leeder from the forums, and might jsut ban Sniper too.

OMG <NOOb> Saibot I Remember That Guy, I Banned Him For Spamming Almost For 4 Hours Straight One Time. I Think I Have Banned Him Twice, The First Time I Got Litkey To Make It Permanent But He came Back And Complained And Got It Reduced, I Am Glad He Is Finally Permabanned.

Omar
19 Jul 2008, 05:04pm
OMG <NOOb> Saibot I Remember That Guy, I Banned Him For Spamming Almost For 4 Hours Straight One Time. I Think I Have Banned Him Twice, The First Time I Got Litkey To Make It Permanent But He came Back And Complained And Got It Reduced, I Am Glad He Is Finally Permabanned.

why doese all ur words start with a big letter.

*Queen VenomousFate*
19 Jul 2008, 05:06pm
why doese all ur words start with a big letter.

Because That is The Way I Type, I Believe There Are Like Three Threads In The Forums About Why I Type This Way, Go Find Them.

Omar
19 Jul 2008, 05:22pm
Because That is The Way I Type, I Believe There Are Like Three Threads In The Forums About Why I Type This Way, Go Find Them.

lol ok. :001_tongue:

tehsnipes
19 Jul 2008, 05:24pm

Im actually not coming to make trouble... I have like 3 steam accounts so I'm playin on another one. I already learned my lesson but I'm actually not here to make trouble.

That is a perfect example of islam forcing its hand and liberal leaders who kow-tow to its "religious obligations" at the expense of non-muslim Americans civil liberty, ie, Uncle Sam shooting itself in the mouth

WTF tampon?? So we should just kick out everyone who doesn't fit into your WASP profile?? Yes blame the liberals for everything... Islam is not forcing its hand in anything. In fact it is the US forcing its way into countries (ie. Iraq & Iran) with no justification. Please remind me the reason for going into Iraq?? "Religious obligations??" allow me to remind you that America is supposed to be a place for freedom of religion

So taxi drivers refusing to carry passengers with alcohol is an expense of civil liberties?? My ass. The only expense of civil liberties is from your pal "Dubya". Those drivers definetly do not represent the majority. You cannot judge the whole Muslim by some Somalian drivers who have their own interpretation of the koran. I guess its okay for you to smear those who aren't "WASP" and scapegoat the muslims for all the problems US are facing today.

Well my social commentary is that America is declining, not due to liberals. My example of decline is waiting at an Airport and getting blatantly discriminated. A security officer took my 3 year old sister and questioned her asking if we were her actual family. This was outrageous and completely unprovoked. Same thing happened to an Indian family we know who are even Christians. When my dad's friend asked to talk to a manager to complain about discrimination, they held him against will since they are legally allowed to under this administration to "investigate him" and his family had to go on without him. This is the justice America is about? I guess it okay to discriminate against a whole color and a whole religion for the sake of "National Security".

Red
19 Jul 2008, 05:29pm
WTF tampon?? So we should just kick out everyone who doesn't fit into your WASP profile?? Yes blame the liberals for everything... Islam is not forcing its hand in anything. In fact it is the US forcing its way into countries (ie. Iraq & Iran) with no justification. Please remind me the reason for going into Iraq?? "Religious obligations??" allow me to remind you that America is supposed to be a place for freedom of religion

LOL, I'm neither a WASP/RELIGIOUS nor did I even grow up in the USA.

I came about my views from simple observations of current events and political realities while growing up abroad thanks to my private school which forced us to do LOTS LOTS of world history classes and international affairs classes.

Having grown up overseas (Ages 0-18), including living under a semi-dictatorship for 8 years (Singapore), I have a true appreciation for the freedoms in the US and it blows my mind to see people here who don't.

Not everybody who is a conservative is that way simply because they're a redneck from Texas, many of us simply have studied enough and aren't deluded with dreams of a new europe in America.

hahahahaha

Omar
19 Jul 2008, 05:38pm
Im actually not coming to make trouble... I have like 3 steam accounts so I'm playin on another one. I already learned my lesson but I'm actually not here to make trouble.

So taxi drivers refusing to carry passengers with alcohol is an expense of civil liberties?? My ass. The only expense of civil liberties is from your pal "Dubya". Those drivers definetly do not represent the majority. You cannot judge the whole Muslim by some Somalian drivers who have their own interpretation of the koran. I guess its okay for you to smear those who aren't "WASP" and scapegoat the muslims for all the problems US are facing today.

Well my social commentary is that America is declining, not due to liberals. My example of decline is waiting at an Airport and getting blatantly discriminated. A security officer took my 3 year old sister and questioned her asking if we were her actual family. This was outrageous and completely unprovoked. Same thing happened to an Indian family we know who are even Christians. When my dad's friend asked to talk to a manager to complain about discrimination, they held him against will since they are legally allowed to under this administration to "investigate him" and his family had to go on without him. This is the justice America is about? I guess it okay to discriminate against a whole color and a whole religion for the sake of "National Security".

uh.. the reason why (so ive read and told) is they had an inside spy or sumthin in iraq who said that he knew about some bio missiles in the iraq so they invaded it to search or sumthin.. BUT they havent found any.

and it was my social commentary he was talkin about.

LegalSmash
19 Jul 2008, 05:42pm

I'm sure...

Actually Red isnt Wasp, but Okay... ass-uming much? Islam has and does force its way into many facets of life, ask the licensing bureau that had to deal with Sultana freeman's ass, licenses have pictures.... of faces, not of niqaabs...... tolerance goes both ways, chief. Iraq was gone to due to weapons of mass destruction... remember? Lol. As for religious freedom... its called the free exercise of religion, also, the establishment clause which is to prevent exessive government entanglement in religion... please go read the constitution three or four times, then comment... thanks.

So taxi drivers refusing to carry passengers with alcohol is an expense of civil liberties?? My ass.

Lol WUT? PLease substantiate comments further... thanks

The only expense of civil liberties is from your pal "Dubya". Those drivers definetly do not represent the majority. You cannot judge the whole Muslim by some Somalian drivers who have their own interpretation of the koran. I guess its okay for you to smear those who aren't "WASP" and scapegoat the muslims for all the problems US are facing today.

here is that wasp thing again.... nice assumption... again, you sound ignorant... why don't you also go off on the eskimos?

Well my social commentary is that America is declining, not due to liberals. My example of decline is waiting at an Airport and getting blatantly discriminated. A security officer took my 3 year old sister and questioned her asking if we were her actual family.

I smell exxageration batman... but regardless,we have these lovely things at places that are borders, or represent constructive borders (airports) called suspicionless searches... its quite okay.

This was outrageous and completely unprovoked.

Tell that to the families of persons killed on United 93, Flight 91, I'm sure everyone's family who died thought it was quite unprovoked.

Same thing happened to an Indian family we know who are even Christians.

Im cuban, I get pulled out of line all the time, and asked questions,... welcome to the times, they do the same at Logan airport, I dont hear you complaining about that.

When my dad's friend asked to talk to a manager to complain about discrimination, they held him against will since they are legally allowed to under this administration to "investigate him" and his family had to go on without him.

Again, I smell generically made up bullshit for the sake of making an example, even if it is not, detainment is not left without reprisal, if they did that, t hey give you another ticket and you can do this thing called "sue, for "money" and "redress of grievances"... its a household concept... brought to you by "wasps" you seem to refer to so often.

This is the justice America is about? I guess it okay to discriminate against a whole color and a whole religion for the sake of "National Security".

Which color? Which religion? Islam is not discriminated against as a whole. Employers will fire people for even commenting on things, its called live and let live, something many followers of islam have a little bit of trouble with.

Omar
19 Jul 2008, 05:49pm

I'm sure...

Actually Red isnt Wasp, but Okay... ass-uming much? Islam has and does force its way into many facets of life, ask the licensing bureau that had to deal with Sultana freeman's ass, licenses have pictures.... of faces, not of niqaabs...... tolerance goes both ways, chief. Iraq was gone to due to weapons of mass destruction... remember? Lol. As for religious freedom... its called the free exercise of religion, also, the establishment clause which is to prevent exessive government entanglement in religion... please go read the constitution three or four times, then comment... thanks.

So taxi drivers refusing to carry passengers with alcohol is an expense of civil liberties?? My ass.

Lol WUT? PLease substantiate comments further... thanks

The only expense of civil liberties is from your pal "Dubya". Those drivers definetly do not represent the majority. You cannot judge the whole Muslim by some Somalian drivers who have their own interpretation of the koran. I guess its okay for you to smear those who aren't "WASP" and scapegoat the muslims for all the problems US are facing today.

here is that wasp thing again.... nice assumption... again, you sound ignorant... why don't you also go off on the eskimos?

Well my social commentary is that America is declining, not due to liberals. My example of decline is waiting at an Airport and getting blatantly discriminated. A security officer took my 3 year old sister and questioned her asking if we were her actual family.

I smell exxageration batman... but regardless,we have these lovely things at places that are borders, or represent constructive borders (airports) called suspicionless searches... its quite okay.

This was outrageous and completely unprovoked.

Tell that to the families of persons killed on United 93, Flight 91, I'm sure everyone's family who died thought it was quite unprovoked.

Same thing happened to an Indian family we know who are even Christians.

Im cuban, I get pulled out of line all the time, and asked questions,... welcome to the times, they do the same at Logan airport, I dont hear you complaining about that.

When my dad's friend asked to talk to a manager to complain about discrimination, they held him against will since they are legally allowed to under this administration to "investigate him" and his family had to go on without him.

Again, I smell generically made up bullshit for the sake of making an example, even if it is not, detainment is not left without reprisal, if they did that, t hey give you another ticket and you can do this thing called "sue, for "money" and "redress of grievances"... its a household concept... brought to you by "wasps" you seem to refer to so often.

This is the justice America is about? I guess it okay to discriminate against a whole color and a whole religion for the sake of "National Security".

Which color? Which religion? Islam is not discriminated against as a whole. Employers will fire people for even commenting on things, its called live and let live, something many followers of islam have a little bit of trouble with.

"Tell that to the families of persons killed on United 93, Flight 91," "TELL THAT TO THE COVENANT! " lol from halo

"its called live and let live, something many followers of islam have a little bit of trouble with"

dont say many say some :/ and the song was called live and let die.

Italian Jew
19 Jul 2008, 06:39pm
I'm the "someone" (nice thinly veiled post there jew) who moved it out into the politics thread because I think this delves into the realm of politics.

btw: i think it's cute that you have a sig that contains a cartoon criticizing the partisan nature of our country, then juxtaposed right next to it is a picture doing exactly what you're criticizing. Unless that's an attempt at some sort of comedic self-critique.

I could have sworn there was a button for new topic...but bringing an admin complaint into the politics section just makes a lot more sense when you have the ability to move shit around in the forum. :001_rolleyes:

As for the pictures, I just have to include one from each of the three flavors. One against the factions, and the other two supporting their respective ones (you are all smart enough to figure it out on your own). Let's all huddle around the sig and find the meaning behind it... :ohmy:

As for them Cubans, I have seen Scarface. They are trouble... :P

Slavic
19 Jul 2008, 06:46pm
tehsnipes if you are a true Muslim than this should not bother you. Red Tampon's sig is referring to the fundamentalist Islam which is against the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh), you should know this. If this offends you then you fear more than just Allah, it should not bother you.

The only problem with Red's sig is that to the ignorant, it may seem that it bashing all of Islam, while in reality it is only bashing the heretic form preached in the Middle East.

*Queen VenomousFate*
19 Jul 2008, 07:35pm
tehsnipes if you are a true Muslim than this should not bother you. Red Tampon's sig is referring to the fundamentalist Islam which is against the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh), you should know this. If this offends you then you fear more than just Allah, it should not bother you.

The only problem with Red's sig is that to the ignorant, it may seem that it bashing all of Islam, while in reality it is only bashing the heretic form preached in the Middle East.

Agreed!

TofuShop
19 Jul 2008, 07:37pm
I don't see a problem with it myself, but then again, I am neutral when it comes to religions and politics. I just wait for the best time to complain.

Danny G
19 Jul 2008, 07:53pm
Islam Is Not A Race...

Lol, how in the world can you say that Islam is a race? LMFAO.

*Queen VenomousFate*
19 Jul 2008, 07:54pm
Lol, how in the world can you say that Islam is a race? LMFAO.

I Said That Islam Is NOT A Race...

Red
19 Jul 2008, 08:05pm

Thank you Slavic

LegalSmash
19 Jul 2008, 08:07pm
"Tell that to the families of persons killed on United 93, Flight 91," "TELL THAT TO THE COVENANT! " lol from halo

"its called live and let live, something many followers of islam have a little bit of trouble with"

dont say many say some :/ and the song was called live and let die.

You know what man, I tried in good faith to explain something to you because I really didnt think you understood, even with Italian Jew, I can debate with civilly, you though, you play dumb, and then you make a comment like this... die in a fire.

Red
19 Jul 2008, 08:20pm
All feasible explanations have been made and logically stated.

closed.