PDA

View Full Version : dark knight (dont read unless you have seen it)

flowrida
18 Jul 2008, 05:50pm
omg that movie was so bad ass i think that the funniest pt. in the movie was when the joker did that magic trick with the pencil. and the only pt that really made me jump outta my seat was when the fake batman hit the window. i thought the coolest thing was when he launched outta the batmobile but was in the bat motorcycle .what was your fav pts?

*Queen VenomousFate*
18 Jul 2008, 08:56pm
omg that movie was so bad ass i think that the funniest pt. in the movie was when the joker did that magic trick with the pencil. and the only pt that really made me jump outta my seat was when the fake batman hit the window. i thought the coolest thing was when he launched outta the batmobile but was in the bat motorcycle .what was your fav pts?

My Favorite Part Was Heath Ledger, He Is A Damn Good Looking Man. :thumbup:

SOLANUM
19 Jul 2008, 01:07am

My fav quote had to be: "Madness is alot like gravity, as you know. All it takes....is one...little...push"

And the part with the pencil was great to. "How bout a magic trick? *SLAM* I'm going to made this pencil....disapear. *Thug comes over, Joker slams his head into the pencil* TA DA!!!!!. Its....magcaaaaal."

Joker was the best character in the film, some of batman's acting was a bit chessy at times. Still an amazing movie.

Sol

*Queen VenomousFate*
19 Jul 2008, 01:14am
Joker was the best character in the film, some of batman's acting was a bit chessy at times. Still an amazing movie.

It Is Because Heath Ledger Played The Joker, Duh.

flowrida
19 Jul 2008, 12:06pm
i love the movie i might go see it again

Red
19 Jul 2008, 02:38pm
Heath as the nurse was funny as fuck

*Queen VenomousFate*
19 Jul 2008, 05:13pm

True That, That Was Really Creepy, To bad Heath Ledger Is Dead, No I Am Wondering Whether The Joker Will Come Back (He Isnt Dead) Or Whether Or Not He Will Be Left Because Heath Ledger is Dead.

Italian Jew
19 Jul 2008, 06:50pm
I am sure they had planned for the Joker to have played an important role in the next one in some way, but they must dig deeper into the bag of villains to find someone suitable enough for the third one.

Josh
19 Jul 2008, 11:05pm
This movie fuckin rocked. I was a huge Heath Ledger fan even before his death, I loved knights tale and 10 things I hate about you. This movie was all I wanted and more. It was long, edgy, and entertaining. Heath was incredible in every scene, and it was surprisingly good how they threw a little humor into his nature of extreme creepiness also. A++ =D

Zargotelc
20 Jul 2008, 06:26am
My fav quote had to be: "Madness is alot like gravity, as you know. All it takes....is one...little...push"

And the part with the pencil was great to. "How bout a magic trick? *SLAM* I'm going to made this pencil....disapear. *Thug comes over, Joker slams his head into the pencil* TA DA!!!!!....see? Pencils gone!"

Sol

I just want my phone call :bored:

SOLANUM
20 Jul 2008, 10:00am
Bah, fucked up the 2nd quote, fixed.

Sol

KingTim
21 Jul 2008, 03:52pm

I agree was a very funny part in the movie.

I might go see it a couple more times it was sooo good.

Tom0
1 Aug 2008, 02:27am
I reckon the joker could be in the 3rd movie. Ya see on most big or major films or any film for that matter there is normally up to 16 hours of footage that was filmed and left out and what not, so hopefully if they did it right they may be able to use some of the scenes in the next movie.

And i must also agree that this movie was fantastic!

"Do you wanna know why i use a knife? guns are too quick. You can't savour all theee...little eemotions. ya see in there last moments people show you who they really are. soo in a way i know your friends better than you ever did, would you like to know which of them were cowards?*pulls creepy face*"
:cool:

The other part that was funny was when he asks how many of that guys friends he killed and the guy says 6 and the joker just mouths six :001_tt2:

GrayFox
1 Aug 2008, 08:09am
The other part that was funny was when he asks how many of that guys friends he killed and the guy says 6 and the joker just mouths six :001_tt2:

I seemed to be the only one who found that part funny in the theaters. Also when the Gordon gets promoted, his clappingmade me :laugh:. But I don't think theres any chance of another joker coming on, seeing as how they couldn't do nearly as good a job as Heath Ledger did. The should have filmed an ending to the movie where Batman lets the Joker go and he falls into the street, and starts to laugh until he dies like in the Jack Nicholson (sp?) version.

[H]ouse
1 Aug 2008, 12:49pm
Was Heath Ledger even in that movie? I think they just got Joker to play himself it was that good, Heath defiantly deserves that Oscar. Sad thing about that movie is knowing that there will be no more Heath as the Joker :bored:

Itch
1 Aug 2008, 01:00pm
Best line was "You complete me."

Joeytron
1 Aug 2008, 01:08pm
ouse;77522']I think they just got Joker to play himself it was that good

loved the movie

JoniX
2 Aug 2008, 06:00am
I maybe watch it next week at theather or at someones home. :D