PDA

View Full Version : Hancock

Josh
18 Jul 2008, 12:21pm
Noticed there wasn't a Hancock thread here so I thought I'd start one. I saw the movie yesterday and all the performances from the actors looked great and believable. My only drawback is that they started with this whole new part to the movie in the end, but they didn't really bank on it and explain it well enough in my opinion. But I guess that is what sequels are for, anyway I still recommend the movie because its a lot better then most of the movies out right now (except for batman of course).

Red
18 Jul 2008, 01:05pm
Movie was too short

Omar
18 Jul 2008, 01:35pm
Meh. I'll probably end up doing what I usually do with good movies.

Wait a few months, pay Sky and watch it on Box Office with some mates and get drunk.

meh. i didnt know u where allowed to drink.. oh well.

Omar
18 Jul 2008, 01:58pm
HOW (THE FUCK) DARE U DISOBEY UR PARENTS AND THEIR RULES!!!!!!!.... just kidding :P....

OMG OMAR JOKES!!!!!!!!!!! :O WAHT DA FAK!

Tcp-Kill
18 Jul 2008, 02:03pm
Say that to me one more time...

LOL it thought the film was very good

Didn't understand the whole thing of he can't be close to her?

but oh well

*Queen VenomousFate*
18 Jul 2008, 03:52pm
Movie was too short

Agreed, The Movie Was Really Short, And For The First 40 Minutes There Was No Distinguishable Plot. The Plot Only Finally Picked Up After The Halfway Point In The Movie.

It Wasnt Great But It Wasnt Bad Either.

James
19 Jul 2008, 03:17am
It was funny at first, but then it sort of died around the end.

TofuShop
19 Jul 2008, 07:18am
I didn't care for the movie myself. There were multiple story lines, poor cg effects for the budget, poor acting on most of their parts, and a bit short to boot. Hancock wasn't the most anticipated summer movie for me considering The Dark Knight was on schedule, but still, pretty dissapointing.

Modgers1
20 Jul 2008, 11:37am
Going to see it today. I'll post my review when I get back.

-Modgers

Gumpy
20 Jul 2008, 02:51pm
Hehehe. His name has cock in it.

Cooki3Monsta
20 Jul 2008, 03:57pm
I thought It was a good movie. The end was unexpected =|

Modgers1
20 Jul 2008, 07:28pm
Yeah, I thought it wasn't bad. Not Smith's greatest performance, but when he's done it all (TV, Music, Movies), you've got higher standards for him. I'll give it 3 stars.

-Modgers

Omar
21 Jul 2008, 04:25am
meh. last time i see a comedy in the cinemas, i will only watch action movies from now on. becouse its not really worth it. it was not his best performance, i liked the first half better than the other, espacially the one with the asian guys, when i flies drunk the music "GET OUT THE WAY, GET OUT THE WAY AY,, " just so cool lol :P

bor3d
21 Jul 2008, 04:35am
I thought the movie was "better than expected". It could have been really crappy, but because it's Will Smith, it was pretty decent. Best part for me was the "hidden" scene at the end of the movie. Hahaha...I still laugh about that!

KingTim
21 Jul 2008, 03:54pm
I agree it wasnt Smiths best performance but wasnt that bad of a movie.

Wouldnt see it in the movies again but would buy the dvd.

barackobama
21 Jul 2008, 04:02pm
Haha, it's very cheesy.

Irish Rebel
23 Jul 2008, 02:47am
i think,it doesnt has enough action.
but cool dialogs!

"call me an asshole again...!"
"...asshole"
a moment later hancock throws that french boy into the air.

Irish Rebel
23 Jul 2008, 02:47am
Hehehe. His name has cock in it.

ur dirty

Trip
29 Jul 2008, 07:39am
the ending sucked:D