PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a spare Tribes 2 CD Key or unwanted account? :D

Leeder
17 Jul 2008, 05:07am
I just remembered Tribes 2 the other night, and in the process of moving pretty much everything in my room (From under the bed to all over the floor), I can't find the old CD =( Plus I forget my password and can't access the email I used to register. Can anyone help out?

(This goes in tech because CD key or login info is technical, no? o.O)

barackobama
17 Jul 2008, 06:43am
No, go and buy it.

Leeder
17 Jul 2008, 07:19am
Lol, come on Garfield.

Danny G
17 Jul 2008, 07:38am
Go and buy it:001_tongue:

Leeder
17 Jul 2008, 07:45am
:blush:

Danny G
17 Jul 2008, 07:51am
Alright, sorry what is the problem with your email? Or game or whatever you said.

Leeder
17 Jul 2008, 07:54am
O.o Well, the problem is I can't find my CD key, and can't recover my account information because I registered with an email that is now invalid and after talking with tech support, they won't give it back even though I have a screenie of the verification email sent to me when I created the email.

Shit, I did all that instead of spending a dollar on ebay.

Zargotelc
17 Jul 2008, 01:01pm
Isn't this game out for free now? And no I'm not talking illegal download , I thought Sierra was actually giving this game away for free now. This was prob 1 or 2 years ago so the promotion might have ended , if so I'm an out-of-touch idiot :mellow:

Spartan
17 Jul 2008, 01:10pm
go buy it if you desperatly wanna play it. Do some housework in exchange for some money if u dont have any, cant cost that much if what zarg says is true (FREE!)

PotshotPolka
17 Jul 2008, 01:34pm
Go to the computer it was previously installed on, type regedit into run, and go to software, find the company "such as THQ, EA games" and then click on the game under that list and it may still have the cd key info.

Slavic
17 Jul 2008, 04:25pm
You can probably get it for like $5 on ebay or any local pc store.

ritsit
17 Jul 2008, 05:02pm
i still have the first tribes i cant tell you about the second one

Leeder
17 Jul 2008, 11:32pm
Isn't this game out for free now? And no I'm not talking illegal download , I thought Sierra was actually giving this game away for free now. This was prob 1 or 2 years ago so the promotion might have ended , if so I'm an out-of-touch idiot :mellow:
As far as I know, the only giveaway was from File Planet, and, yeah, that ended a couple years ago.

go buy it if you desperatly wanna play it. Do some housework in exchange for some money if u dont have any, cant cost that much if what zarg says is true (FREE!)
Do some housework for $1? o.O

Go to the computer it was previously installed on, type regedit into run, and go to software, find the company "such as THQ, EA games" and then click on the game under that list and it may still have the cd key info.
Thanks, but I've done several reformats since last playing.. The CD key wasn't there. :sad:

You can probably get it for like $5 on ebay or any local pc store.
Oh, or I could get it for $1 on ebay like I said I could in this very thread.

i still have the first tribes i cant tell you about the second one
:sad: Thanks for posting any way mate.

Danny G
18 Jul 2008, 06:40am
O.o Well, the problem is I can't find my CD key, and can't recover my account information because I registered with an email that is now invalid and after talking with tech support, they won't give it back even though I have a screenie of the verification email sent to me when I created the email.

Shit, I did all that instead of spending a dollar on ebay.

Actually, I do not know anything about this problem, Sorry but you could go and buy it .