PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Movies/Episodes

Chainedlord
17 Jul 2008, 12:28am
Well I just finished watching Naruto Shippuden (the movie). It was pretty damn awesome how Naruto made that final rasengan with the priestess.
It reminded me of the outcome of when rasengan and chidori collide.

Shippuden 64-65 was an awesome start to the attack on the Leaf Village.
Still I bet Sakura could kick the chick that has all five elements ass.

Shippuden 66 was alright. Not a lot of action but it was information that needed to be told as I always say.

Post anything about Naruto. Would be nice to read something descent :]

Danny G
17 Jul 2008, 07:58am
Naruto is boring and I have never liked it.

AppleShark
17 Jul 2008, 08:23am
Naruto is boring and I have never liked it.

That was a little bit too relevant and constructive for my liking...

juku
17 Jul 2008, 01:36pm
Pretty one sided I guess. Well I can't blame you guys as when a anime show is long and with fillers, it would seem boring as it gets repetitive. Though it is still good to watch from time to time when it gets back to the main story.

LitKey
17 Jul 2008, 11:58pm
That was a little bit too relevant and constructive for my liking...

Haha, agreed.

Anyway, I like the manga, but not the anime (except for some of the battles in anime form).

PotshotPolka
18 Jul 2008, 12:06pm
(Cooks a grenade and tosses it into the discussion so Jaffa can't kick it out like before)

Also I heard the Dattebayo guys are no longer going to subtitle the show,is it true?

Chainedlord
18 Jul 2008, 02:00pm
(Cooks a grenade and tosses it into the discussion so Jaffa can't kick it out like before)

Also I heard the Dattebayo guys are no longer going to subtitle the show,is it true?

I have no idea..but I go to www.youranimenow.com and their always subbed.

tosh9i
21 Jul 2008, 02:47pm
It wouldn't be the first time Dattebayo has said that they were going to terminate subtitling Naruto. The reason why they didn't subtitle Naruto last week is because an episode wasn't released. This week, there will be an episode released, and Dattebayo are probably just going to say, "We changed our minds and are going to continue subtitle Naruto".

juku
22 Jul 2008, 02:45pm
Man you know that group always lies about when they are going to release or not to release. Besides they aren't paid to subtitle anyway so they could careless when to release. Though it seems whenever they don't release for awhile another group picks it up pretty fast. Then it stops and DB speeds up their subs again. Lol it so funny when this repeats a cycle for awhile then back on course they go.

SoulKeeper
22 Jul 2008, 04:04pm
It got boring a LONG time ago. Theres much better animes than Naruto, too.

NLS CEL
28 Jul 2008, 09:20pm
boring is why i normally watch the japanese version of any anime if its avalible. naruto is no exception.

tosh9i
29 Jul 2008, 01:31pm
boring is why i normally watch the japanese version of any anime if its avalible. naruto is no exception.

I completely agree, when it's dubbed in English, they take out most of the good stuff.

| Exit Wound |
15 Aug 2008, 11:29am
I heard Naruto is gay :scared: :001_unsure:

AppleShark
16 Aug 2008, 10:24am
I heard you post pointless things.

herd*. And Not Enough Smileys.

Jesstilence
20 Aug 2008, 03:11pm
http://i34.tinypic.com/34ikdjt.jpg

Gumpy
20 Aug 2008, 04:02pm
Damn. He does look cool.

zippo
28 Sep 2008, 06:18pm
The Manga is way better untill they start fighting

Dannen
5 Oct 2008, 09:02pm
Agreed, the show has to much filler.

Jaffa
6 Oct 2008, 06:26am
Naruto Shipp is becoming awesome again, akatsuki are back in it, should be near constant fighting from now onwards, episodes 78-79 were awesome

juku
6 Oct 2008, 12:35pm
Whatever watch them pull a fast one again and throw more fillers in later.

Zero001
6 Oct 2008, 12:51pm

Of course they're going to put in more fillers in. The manga is still being written. Several manga chapters are easily covered in one episode. You have to give the writter time. Without the fillers we'd probably just have seasons. Fillers are better than going three months without anything. If you follow the manga then you already have a good idea of when the next fillers are coming.

AppleShark
6 Oct 2008, 01:20pm
Well you won't have to worry about sitting through tedious filler when Brood and Apple's Little Corner goes live!

Jaffa
6 Oct 2008, 04:55pm

I'm pretty sure its mainly non-filler up until sasuke and naruto fight

juku
6 Oct 2008, 10:36pm
Of course they're going to put in more fillers in. The manga is still being written. Several manga chapters are easily covered in one episode. You have to give the writter time. Without the fillers we'd probably just have seasons. Fillers are better than going three months without anything. If you follow the manga then you already have a good idea of when the next fillers are coming.

Well I'm not complaining knowing that the anime drawers actually need the fillers to give time for the manga drawers to catch up to speed. All in all some fillers were good, but majority was somewhat boring.

tosh9i
8 Oct 2008, 02:07am

Well, I agree that it's better to have fillers rather than waiting 3 months. However, sometimes fillers can have a negative affect. For example, Rurouni Kenshin was canceled because of those boring fillers.

Sometimes, I wish that they'd bring back that anime (Rurouni Kenshin).

Shower Fart
8 Oct 2008, 12:39pm
naruto is alright but there are to many fillers its like there strecthing the story

Hiphopopotomus
12 Oct 2008, 07:31am
Seriously, Naruto Episodes were the only reason i got through Middle School. That was all i watched for like 2 summers i was watching all of the episodes. Yeah, they are experts at fillers but they make up for it with awesome fight scenes.

Dannen
26 Oct 2008, 04:19pm
Ya, they are just starting to return to the story line. In my opinion Naruto makes a new meaning for the word "flashback".

TwistedKiller
27 Oct 2008, 12:15pm
Naruto is the best anime series ever, the movies are great to. Who ever disagrees is gonna get free butsechs, mkay..?

Hiphopopotomus
27 Oct 2008, 04:25pm
That really sucks that they killed Asuma sensai off, that almost, ALMOST put a tear to my eye.

Axel
28 Oct 2008, 08:46am
*yawns*
this programme is well over rated...
try pokemon ;)
lol
epic!!
hahaha
kidding guys ;)
PEACE :D

juku
28 Oct 2008, 09:17pm
They needed scenes like that to make the story more interesting instead of them becoming super overpowered

ninjas that always win each fight. Yeah it was somewhat sad to see asuma go, but he wasn't in most of the

episodes anyway. on ther other if kakashi died than that would be big news.

Hiphopopotomus
1 Nov 2008, 11:11am
He did die...In the manga so that means he will be dying very soon.

Jaffa
1 Nov 2008, 11:18am
I love naruto shipp, only thing that gets me is how limited naruto is compared to everyone else :P all he ever does is his shadow clones and his whirly ball thing...be nice if he started to use a few more moves (even the new thing he learnt is essentially the same as the previous one, except they had to 'upgrade' it because the fillers overused it).

Oh and favourite fight so far has to be sakura + old lady vs sasori (the puppet guy)

tosh9i
1 Nov 2008, 11:51am

In which chapter did Kakashi die?

This is the a page in the latest manga, so far, and it shows Kakashi alive: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/423/11/

Unless you meant Jiraiya.

LitKey
1 Nov 2008, 11:53am
In which chapter did Kakashi die?

This is the a page in the latest manga, so far, and it shows Kakashi alive: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/423/11/

Unless you meant Jiraiya.

lol.. go six pages after that. (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/423/17/)

juku
1 Nov 2008, 12:26pm

Lol never can be sure until the next chapter is released. (chapter 424) So those are only theories.

LitKey
1 Nov 2008, 12:41pm
Lol never can be sure until the next chapter is released. (chapter 424) So those are only theories.

that's also true

tosh9i
1 Nov 2008, 02:20pm
As far as we know, it could just be a shadow clone or substitution jutsu.

And besides, if Kakashi were ever to fall, I'd expect to see a really "GREAT" battle scene, someting that spans over 3-4 episodes.

tosh9i
1 Nov 2008, 02:21pm
By the way, how do I get this forum back to it's previous layout, with a white background rather than black? There used to be a drop down menu at the bottom where I could change it, but it's not there anymore.

Hiphopopotomus
1 Nov 2008, 05:23pm
i hated the new filler episode, it had no purpose what soever

tosh9i
1 Nov 2008, 06:56pm
Just wait for the next filler. It gets even worse. The last one was Episode #202 out of 220.

tosh9i
4 Nov 2008, 12:43pm
deleted

Henrik
5 Nov 2008, 04:15am
i never liked naruto i think it's boring

Jaffa
5 Nov 2008, 05:11am
i'm just skipping the episodes after asuma dies until it gets back on track :P should be team 10 vs ataksuki soon though

tosh9i
6 Nov 2008, 02:40pm
424 Raw spoiler
http://anime-and-manga.info/naruto-424-raw-spoiler/

TwistedKiller
3 Dec 2008, 05:13am
Naruto is still my favorite anime, and it's been that for like 1-2 years now, i just can't get enough. Right now I'm waiting for the newest episode! :) Btw, hi Chainedlord! :P

juku
3 Dec 2008, 08:50am
Might as well read the manga. :laugh:

tosh9i
19 Dec 2008, 12:09pm
Final 5 Naruto (Pre-Shippūden) Episodes Streamed
http://naruto.viz.com/

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-12-19/final-5-naruto-pre-shippuden-episodes-streamed

Hiphopopotomus
20 Dec 2008, 08:42am
Nice bump Tosh

Loganator456
28 Dec 2008, 06:55pm
Eh, Naruto would be a lot better if the fight scenes weren't so long/a lot of fillers.... Same deal with Dragon Ball Z (Although I used to eat that up when I was younger...).

tosh9i
29 Dec 2008, 08:11pm
Check out that new and improved Naruto Uzumaki (he looks a lot cooler... and meaner):

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/01/

zapper
30 Dec 2008, 06:31am
I GOT TO READ THE MANGA,HE LOOKS READY TO KICK ASS

Acessed
9 Apr 2009, 03:06am
The Shippuden movie was alright (: just love the end where naruto says that cheesy line after the girl says she's need help with making a family or somin lmao xD

R3D
9 Apr 2009, 10:50am
that would pretty scary if there was another naruto running around :)

CandleJack
9 Apr 2009, 03:58pm
The Shippuden movie was alright (: just love the end where naruto says that cheesy line after the girl says she's need help with making a family or somin lmao xD

WOW WTF BUMP!!!! lol

Lefty
9 Apr 2009, 08:59pm
Check out that new and improved Naruto Uzumaki (he looks a lot cooler... and meaner):

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/01/

Good to know Naruto still goes on!

Drox
30 Apr 2009, 06:07am
I know im Necroing this post, but just watched the new Movie (Naruto Shippuden: Bonds) and new Episode today (Episode 107) so gotta show love :P. Also cant wait to get past the filler and let the Anime catch up to the Manga just crazy how stuff turns out, and even then there is just so much that still needs to be explained. I honestly dont see this series ending for awhile they could keep it going for a long time with how much story and backstory is in this.