PDA

View Full Version : The New adventures of Lois and Clark

Itendtokill
16 Jul 2008, 01:34pm
I think this is my most favorite show of all time..
Dean Cane, Terry Hatcher rocked in that move...

I have all 4 seasons..

What you think>

Danny G
16 Jul 2008, 03:10pm
Are you talking about ''Smallville'' or?

Itendtokill
17 Jul 2008, 11:34am
Nope smallville sucks

This show was in the mid to late 90's

Danny G
17 Jul 2008, 12:14pm
Oh ok. The best Tv show for now at the summer is ''Angel''.

PotshotPolka
18 Jul 2008, 09:58am
Oh ok. The best Tv show for now at the summer is ''Angel''.

Sweet Jesus are you kidding me? Or is our garbage television just now starting to pollute Europe?

Itch
18 Jul 2008, 10:02am
Sweet Jesus are you kidding me? Or is our garbage television just now starting to pollute Europe?

He's stuck in a parallel universe where everything old and dated is new and improved!

Suri
18 Jul 2008, 06:45pm
Best Tv show is SGA and the 2nd show of the season is on tonight!!!! But if you are just now watching Angel and That crappy superman show. You are just in the 2 season maybe of SG1
http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/sga-title.jpg

*Queen VenomousFate*
18 Jul 2008, 08:57pm
Best Tv show is SGA and the 2nd show of the season is on tonight!!!! But if you are just now watching Angel and That crappy superman show. You are just in the 2 season maybe of SG1
http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/sga-title.jpg

I Have The Complete Collection Of All The Stargate And Stargate:Atlantis DVD's

Itendtokill
23 Jul 2008, 05:29pm
STARGATE SUCKS OMG LOL

Dark Torcher
23 Jul 2008, 06:39pm
I have every season of stargate sg-1, stargate atlantis, and smallville, they're all good shows
smallville does not suck, but it is being drawn out now, it should have ended with 7, but damn writer's strike...

i'm interested in what sg:a is planning on doing now

Itendtokill
24 Jul 2008, 08:40am
I liked smallville at start, but then it started to get corny..

TofuShop
24 Jul 2008, 10:20am
I liked smallville at start, but then it started to get corny..

It has moved to a more mature audience so you may want to pick it back up again.

I didn't mind Lois and clark when I first saw it and I didn't think it was too shabby then. I still pick up a couple of episodes here and there to check out. I have never cared for SGA, SG1.

Come to the present and check out some of the newer shows.

Itendtokill
24 Jul 2008, 10:32am
The only 2 shows i really watch now are

Law n Order + Burn Notice

TofuShop
24 Jul 2008, 10:43am
The only 2 shows i really watch now are

Law n Order + Burn Notice

Have you tried the internet? There are plenty of opportunities and shows out there to be watched. They probably aren't the most exciting but, Jericho, Dexter, Th 4400, Supernatural, Psych, Monk, umm..yeah around there may be something.

Itendtokill
24 Jul 2008, 10:45am
Ok these are shows I watch on a normal day

Law n Order, Monk, Walker Texas Ranger, Burn Notice... and what ever shows pop up randomly when im bored

TofuShop
24 Jul 2008, 10:47am
Ok these are shows I watch on a normal day

Law n Order, Monk, Walker Texas Ranger, Burn Notice... and what ever shows pop up randomly when im bored

Holy crap, Walker Texas Ranger? Alrighty, imma slowly step out of the conversation now. Lois and Clark, good.

Itendtokill
24 Jul 2008, 10:51am
Haha I watch it for 3-4 hours daily in morning lol

juku
27 Jul 2008, 11:23am
Most tv adaptation are bad and you know it. They might as well just make a movie as tv shows just prolong scenes to milk as money as possible in the series.