PDA

View Full Version : Rawr..

Ugh..Unseen
16 Jul 2008, 07:46am
Eh..plain and simple, I wore the [SG] tag, was warned to remove it, I removed it, then got banned.

"FLoWRiDA </3" STEAM_0:0:1712722

Server: 64.34.212.187:27015
Banned by: Zombie Slayer(?)

Suri
16 Jul 2008, 07:53am
I have heard that this is not the first time you have done this. You have also gone around using admins names.

And I know this to be a fact because when you were banned you were using the FloฬRiDA name. And thats one of our admins names.

Also take a look at this thread.
http://www.zombiemurder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6878

So please also explain that.

You have also failed to post this in the correct area of the forums.

nightmarejr
16 Jul 2008, 08:23am
you noob... we admins have a check system.. for future reference dont use our tags without permission. we always check...

Ugh..Unseen
16 Jul 2008, 08:25am
Woah let's back up a bit.

As smart-assed as this next statement is, there's not really any way to word it differently.

I'm not denying the fact that I've worn the tag before, but I've never impersonated an admin. [SG] is another clan name called Serious Gamers (hence the name) has been the ONLY name I've ever used under the [SG] tag. As for Flowers name I was not impersonating him whatsoever, he was the admin that told me to change my name so I changed it to FLoWRiDA </3.. I'm pretty sure if you saw somebody named FLoWRiDA </3 and another named [SG]FLoWRiDA you'd know who the admin was (no offense). I just thought his name with the </3 would be more effective than changing it to my original name and saying </3.. FLoWRiDA </3 is like an everlasting reminder that he's lost my love :o (jokes ofcourse)

Yes Spiked told me (yesterday?) to remove my tag and I did..I just wanted to see how another admin would reply to it. We all have our curiosities..And Fu's statement is incorrect, I've never gave admins alternating excuses..only the one above.

As for your statement Suricruise, I'm not here to "bring grief" to the servers..I play on the dr server cause it's fun, a break from regular maps..I know each server has it's own rules, and I follow most..but I'm a lover of music and when I'm really into a song I play it for others to hear..I won't do it on your server anymore..

I'm not posting to give excuses to the things I do, just the reasons. If I get unbanned I'll try my best not to break anymore rules..

Also, Fu's first statement is also incorrect. I wasn't holding up the server, I was waiting for a time to go and I eventually got it. It was the warehouse map and you know the two fans.. I was in between them and the terrorist was standing there waiting for me..Honestly..I'm suppose to commit suicide? No I'm going to play the map..The terrorist eventually moved and I continued to play.

In conclusion, I'm sorry for my offenses..I'd just appreciate getting unbanned.

And sorry for posting in the wrong section >.<

Suri
16 Jul 2008, 08:49am
Yes Spiked told me (yesterday?) to remove my tag and I did..I just wanted to see how another admin would reply to it. We all have our curiosities..

This just tells me you can't fallow what admins ask you to do. You were asked to remove the tag, but yet come back later wearing it again.

I'm not denying the fact that I've worn the tag before, but I've never impersonated an admin. [SG] is another clan name called Serious Gamers (hence the name)

If you are a clan then you have some kinda website. Can you please post it here.

he was the admin that told me to change my name so I changed it to FLoWRiDA </3.. I'm pretty sure if you saw somebody named FLoWRiDA </3 and another named [SG]FLoWRiDA you'd know who the admin was (no offense). I just thought his name with the </3 would be more effective than changing it to my original name and saying </3.. FLoWRiDA </3 is like an everlasting reminder that he's lost my love :o (jokes ofcourse)
This is just being disrespectful to the admin that asked you to change the name. And just being a tool.

but I'm a lover of music and when I'm really into a song I play it for others to hear..I won't do it on your server anymore..

We have a rule of no mic spamming. I don't care that you love music. I am sure you taste is not the same taste I have, so I don't want to hear the crap you listen to. Also this rule pops up all the time in the server as a rule.

But I would live the feedback from other AO's and BOD's before a judgment is made.

Ugh..Unseen
16 Jul 2008, 09:30am
I don't think arguing will get me unbanned =\..

1) As I said, I'll try my best to no longer break rules

2) I was going to but I assumed that it was against the forum rules and didn't want to be banned from here also..

http://s10.invisionfree.com/seriousgamers

(it's currently offline due to issue's)

3) It was honestly just a joke..I'm sure he took no offense to it..(and what do you mean by tool?)

4) Again, sorry..

nightmarejr
16 Jul 2008, 09:40am
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Stop_Lying/index.php

mine is currently down too. due to "issues"

Ugh..Unseen
16 Jul 2008, 09:43am
Hope you get those issues solved >.>

Suri
16 Jul 2008, 09:52am
I don't think arguing will get me unbanned =\..

1) As I said, I'll try my best to no longer break rules

2) I was going to but I assumed that it was against the forum rules and didn't want to be banned from here also..

http://s10.invisionfree.com/seriousgamers

(it's currently offline due to issue's)

3) It was honestly just a joke..I'm sure he took no offense to it..(and what do you mean by tool?)

4) Again, sorry..

So you went and created this today huh?

Here is my site
http://z4.invisionfree.com/BS_Gamers/index.php

Mine is also down for repair.

nightmarejr
16 Jul 2008, 09:53am
Dude can i join "[SG]"

High
16 Jul 2008, 09:54am
http://steamcommunity.com/id/al33t1

Suri
16 Jul 2008, 10:09am
Man my forum is really getting active and looking good. And i only been working on it for 20mins.

http://z4.invisionfree.com/BS_Gamers/index.php?showforum=1

Ugh..Unseen
16 Jul 2008, 10:10am
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/63/gtfomyballsku1.png

It was recently made, no steam group yet.

Can we get off the clan..? I'd just really like to start playing again..

Suri
16 Jul 2008, 10:13am
I am just trying to make a point that you say you used the SG tag because its some clam and mean clan you belong to.

And then you post some lame forum for you clan that was just created, and then say its offline. Stop the BS and just come clean.

Suri
16 Jul 2008, 10:17am
Here is a SS of my board info

So your photoshop image fails. You can see clear as day the font you used is not the same.

Tcp-Kill
16 Jul 2008, 10:23am
I'm sorry, you fail

very bad photoshop

Ugh..Unseen
16 Jul 2008, 10:28am
I've been honest with everything thus far. I WAS going to photoshop it, but decided there's no reason to lie. I wouldn't mind giving you the site password.

Er I haven't said clam anywhere >.>

Tcp, you fail. I'm sorry but you know absolutely nothing. You're backing him up out of sheer ass kissing.

Tcp-Kill
16 Jul 2008, 10:32am
edit: that was mean

please a few of us here does not like your attitude and feels you are lieing

Ugh..Unseen
16 Jul 2008, 10:35am
As stated, I don't mind giving the site password to prove the account information is true.

I've been respectful to everybody thus far, but Tcp, if you're going to make a post, get your damn facts right.

I'm not trying to make friends, I'm not trying to make enemies, I just want to get unbanned and continue playing with the ones I know.

Tcp-Kill
16 Jul 2008, 10:39am
As stated, I don't mind giving the site password to prove the account information is true.

I've been respectful to everybody thus far, but Tcp, if you're going to make a post, get your damn facts right.

I'm not trying to make friends, I'm not trying to make enemies, I just want to get unbanned and continue playing with the ones I know.

Well, it seems you are concerned about doing this, when suri gets back im sure he cant sort out your issue.

Until then many of us believe you photoshopped and that you're staying banned. if you want you can pop on vent in about 30 and you can talk to suricruise.

doink
16 Jul 2008, 10:39am
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/63/gtfomyballsku1.png

i would say either bad luck with the letters or your wanting to stay banned

click that then look at the link youll see what i mean

Suri
16 Jul 2008, 10:42am
If you want to PM me your password i will look at it.

GrayFox
16 Jul 2008, 11:38am
I like the good ol' "My brother did it lulz!" excuse better.

Kalibre
16 Jul 2008, 11:41am
Yeah GrayFox lol but seriously dude do you expect us to believe this? That was clearly photoshopped and your attitude is quite annoying. If you are lying then it will only get you in worse trouble.

Ugh..Unseen
16 Jul 2008, 12:19pm
I've stated several times I haven't lied about anything..

I'm sorry but it isn't "clearly photoshopped" due to the fact it wasn't photoshopped.

My attitude has been nothing but respectful, besides towards Tcp which (in my opinion) doesn't deserve it.

I've said all I possibly can. I'm just basically repeating myself.

In summary:
1) I haven't lied
2) I'm sorry
3) I won't break the rules again
4) I just want to play

Until a new question/accusation is brought up, I won't post.

Red
16 Jul 2008, 12:40pm
Regardless of whether or not this serious gamers exists or not, [SG] is also our tag, and when playing on OUR servers we like players to know who the admins are, so when on our servers only our admins may wear that tag.

Don't wear [SG] in our server unless you're an admin, that's all.

Thread closed.