PDA

View Full Version : PROOF?

Adam
14 Jul 2008, 09:30am
How the hell are we supposed to show proof? Are we supposed to have a screen shot or demo every thing we do? Or are we supposed to get lucky?
and its funny that the admins never have to show proof!
everything they say is right, and the player is wrong, lying, or "needs proof"!
I say your "proof system" is severely flawed and you cant trust everything the admin says! They need proof too!

Just had to throw this into the air!
but of course nothing is going to be done and this is going to be ignored.
:glare:

Jaffa
14 Jul 2008, 09:35am
Admins become admins because they are trusted, and in most cases have been active members of the community for a while

Adam
14 Jul 2008, 09:44am
But when they're wrong, they cover them selfs by lying and everyone believes them! Im not directing this to all the admins, most of the admins on the servers are good and fun to play with. Its just a few that dont deserve the right as admin, even if they are supposedly "TRUSTED".

Tcp-Kill
14 Jul 2008, 09:53am
Wait,

so your right?

You're right about them being wrong?

GrayFox
14 Jul 2008, 09:55am
Is this his third thread about this? And just type record (name). Make a demo of every time you go to a new map if you really want to catch an admin abusing. Do some work.

Adam
14 Jul 2008, 09:59am
All I'm saying is that they need to show proof too, before everybody starts believing them!

Maxwelldon
14 Jul 2008, 10:00am
But when they're wrong, they cover them selfs by lying and everyone believes them! Im not directing this to all the admins, most of the admins on the servers are good and fun to play with. Its just a few that dont deserve the right as admin, even if they are supposedly "TRUSTED".Some people call it natural instinct to defend people who they know and/or trust, but that's just me..

Just don't start yell at the admin who ever uses his power wrong - instead tell the admin to stop nicely. If that admin still abuses / uses his power wrongly - just move to spectate with the excuse "be right back" so you can gather evidence for complaint.

2fast
14 Jul 2008, 10:23am
agree juss get proof i even know some of the admins like to lie but dont wanna admit it but thats how they are and they will be lik that until someone catchs them.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
14 Jul 2008, 10:35am
So if a player makes a complaint without proof he must get right because the other party has also no proof.

Your so wrong in this case.

If one side has proof and the other side not then badluck.
I demo most of the things and look back and if i see im right i say that even if im wrong i say that.

but sometimes i dont demo.

But as jaffa said it also.
Admin get admin when they apply because there trusted and active members.
We dont just ban to say he i dont like you.

We ban when its needed to ban. Ban when the rules are broken too much.
Thats the only time we ban. Otherwise we kick as warning or personally warn people.

Something some people just ignore and then say they didnt got warned.

Adam
14 Jul 2008, 12:25pm
Yet AGIAN IM WRONG AND YOUR RIGHT ZERO!
This is the THIRD time ive been dissed by YOU
yet you say I have been dissing every one else!
I cant belive im the only one who sees THIS!
WTF :angry:
Your the reason i made this post!
YOU DONT DESERVE THE RIGHT TO BE AN ADMIN
I havent had any trouble from any other admiin in the YEARS ive been playing CS:S.
THE PEOPLE WHO SAY
YOU ARE TRUSTWORTHY obviously have NEVER played with you before!
This is really disapointing that these great servers are ruined by an admin like him!

barackobama
14 Jul 2008, 12:30pm
I havent had any trouble from any other admiin in the YEARS ive been playing CS:S.
THE PEOPLE WHO SAY
This is really disapointing that these great servers are ruined by an admin like him!

Be quiet please.

Adam
14 Jul 2008, 12:46pm
WOW
im being told to be quiet and being ignored!
isnt that surprising!
I feel like im in the damn Twilight Zone!
THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! The support on this site has gone to hell.

Suri
14 Jul 2008, 12:55pm
WOW
isnt that surprising!

You say wow I say wow. WOW!!!! Are you serious! You created another thread. Man your ban was for only 1 DAY!!!! You want to make it longer for coming here and breaking forum rules. You are being very disrespectful and starting up threads again that have been locked.

If you do not drop this and just wait out your day ban I will make it for a WEEK! One more post and I will extend it.

Jaffa
14 Jul 2008, 01:06pm
WOW
isnt that surprising!

The support on this site has gone to hell? According to your profile you only joined today. And all zero said was he disagreed with you. I play with zero a lot, and whilst his style is very much more in your face than most other admins, he keeps the escape servers running smoothly.

Dracula
14 Jul 2008, 01:28pm
THE PEOPLE WHO SAY

Hey fucktard I have played with Zero some and he has never done a thing that I have seen wrong so please SHUT UP

Red
14 Jul 2008, 01:31pm
Okay, crossed the line with that last response.

Thread closed.

Cinomaticexpo just stop.