PDA

View Full Version : Ben't 2.0

Bill nye
13 Jul 2008, 04:21pm
Follow on from here (http://www.zombiemurder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6847)

SID:STEAM_0:1:7894797

High
13 Jul 2008, 08:55pm
Says you were banned for racism via Our Handy Dandy Banned list. (http://www.steamgamers.com/banned)

Bill nye
14 Jul 2008, 01:01am
Ahh I didn't know that was availible, Obviously the person that banned me didn't bother to listen to the topic of the voice chat at the time.

High
14 Jul 2008, 06:31am
Ahh I didn't know that was availible, Obviously the person that banned me didn't bother to listen to the topic of the voice chat at the time.

oh but it wasn't voice chat was it ? You and 3 others were banned for racism.

Suri
14 Jul 2008, 07:18am
I just love it when people get put in their place:)

I would guess we wont see him respond to you Highsky:)

Bill nye
14 Jul 2008, 08:00am
Incorrect I have responded and the reason for that message was in relation to voice chat as I said in my previous post, I belive the question previously asked over voice chat was "would you rather fuck a black girl or a tranny" so I say again, if it was only the text that was incriminating the person who issued the bans should have also banned all the people on voice chat as they were talking about that subject too :) I never said I used voice chat, for a matter of fact I don't have a mic. Also how is pointing out what I already know "being put in my place"?

SpikedRocker
14 Jul 2008, 08:16am
Incorrect I have responded and the reason for that message was in relation to voice chat as I said in my previous post, I belive the question previously asked over voice chat was "would you rather fuck a black girl or a tranny" so I say again, if it was only the text that was incriminating the person who issued the bans should have also banned all the people on voice chat as they were talking about that subject too :) I never said I used voice chat, for a matter of fact I don't have a mic. Also how is pointing out what I already know "being put in my place"?

Irregardless of what the topic was, you dropped the N-bomb. A widely recognized racial slur that is derogatory to a race. You cannot justify racism. I'm sorry to butt in to this but I felt it needed to be said.

Bill nye
14 Jul 2008, 09:22am
Irregardless of what the topic was, you dropped the N-bomb. A widely recognized racial slur that is derogatory to a race. You cannot justify racism. I'm sorry to butt in to this but I felt it needed to be said.
So did several people on mics "drop the n-bomb" and on the point of unjustified racism, would you ban a black guy for "dropping the c bomb"?

SpikedRocker
14 Jul 2008, 09:35am
So did several people on mics "drop the n-bomb" and on the point of unjustified racism, would you ban a black guy for "dropping the c bomb"?

The "C-bomb" is also a bannable offence, regardless of who says it. Because other people are using offensive words does not mean you have to as well. If it was being said over the mic, it is possible the admin had his voice recieve volume turned down all the way and was unable to hear the remarks made by the others you've claimed. In this instance, you should have gotten the attention of the admin and alerted him of what was going on or taken a demo of it and brought it here. I thought this thread was about your appeal? Saying others are doing what you were banned for, still does not garnish an unban. If you have STEAM ID's and evidence the other people were doing it as well you are welcome to put a player complaint in, but as far as your appeal has gone I feel you have not proven that you were banned unfairly or that you should be unbanned all together.

Jaffa
14 Jul 2008, 09:37am
yes

We can't tell race or creed over the internet

Ambulancia
14 Jul 2008, 09:37am

Situation:
was in deathrun and some young kids were asking random questions over mic, i asked them to stop but they werent really breaking any rules so i backed off and nobody seemed to be annoyed. so i let it be.

i left the server and came back a little while later... and i heard someone on mic ask something stupid like "Would u have sex with a black person or a midget" now im like WTF?? but before i tell them to STFU or be muted.... u replied with ur own dumbass question of "azn, nigger, sand nigger, or normal"

now it was bad enough that the kids on mic opened the door... but technically they did not break the rules...but needed to be told to be quiet.

but U, my friend, discriminated against the entire black and middle eastern races unprovoked and got banned for it. but dont worry, u had some followers who got banned right after u and i have screen shots of all of you.