PDA

View Full Version : Bunnyhop Server

silent_scorpion
12 Jul 2008, 03:29pm
i have been playing lots of server but when i joined my friend i didnt knew what it was. He told me u have to bunnyhop trough the map to the end. So i did and tried and i placed mousewheelup +jump and it went soo good that i became really handy with bunnyhop. Thats why i made this topic, so maybe steamgamers could make a server with bunnyhop maps in it. I hope it will work out great because bunnyhopping isnt that easy. Maybe u could make adverts with how to bunnyhop and if u know how to bunnyhop its better for deathrun cuz u can bunnyhop the whole map out :D.

greetz Silent_Scorpion

SpEeD
12 Jul 2008, 09:40pm
I would rather have a bhop server then a extreme climb server, but thats just me....

Danny G
12 Jul 2008, 09:45pm
It is hard to Bhop =(

killerkallerant
12 Jul 2008, 11:29pm
^^^big effing sig! ^^^
and, whats bhop, i read, but it sounds weird.

Danny G
12 Jul 2008, 11:41pm
^^^big effing sig! ^^^
and, whats bhop, i read, but it sounds weird.

Bunnyhop is kinda like, jumping like a bunny. And by that I mean when you jump around and never stop. Lol:001_smile:

killerkallerant
13 Jul 2008, 12:23am
that sounds....tiring..lol

*Queen VenomousFate*
13 Jul 2008, 01:01am
I Would Much Rather Have A Sliderace Server.

Tcp-Kill
13 Jul 2008, 03:05am
I Would Much Rather Have A Sliderace Server.

Agreed

But i think slide would die quickly

GrayFox
13 Jul 2008, 09:24am
Bunny hopping is when you jump the second you hit the ground, which makes you jump farther and faster. Best used when on hills. Theres a bunny hop downhill map I believe. Everyone rushes down the hill, grabs a gun, and starts shooting.

silent_scorpion
13 Jul 2008, 10:01am
Bunnyhopping is in fact pretty easy. I will learn u how to bunnyhop if u want to ;) first of all set jump to mousewheel up. Then run and jump, when u almost come down scroll again wich make u jump. If u do this right u will jump further and if u repeat it u will be able to jump so far u can jump over cliffs an stuff.

BOOWY
13 Jul 2008, 11:10am
Bunny hopping is when you jump the second you hit the ground, which makes you jump farther and faster. Best used when on hills. Theres a bunny hop downhill map I believe. Everyone rushes down the hill, grabs a gun, and starts shooting.

You only go farther and faster if you do the curve thing while in the air, that's what causes the speed increase. But yeah, I suck at bunny hopping too. Either my mouse wheel's unresponsive or I just don't know how to use it right. In fact I'm better at using the space bar for consecutive jumps than the mouse wheel... go figure. :blink:

GrayFox
13 Jul 2008, 11:40am
Yea, I use the space bar too, I use the mousewheel for changing guns.

Danny G
13 Jul 2008, 04:05pm
We could actually need a BHop Server too. I mean it would be cool to learn how to Bhop since I cannot do it very well.

GrayFox
13 Jul 2008, 04:10pm
We could actually need a BHop Server too. I mean it would be cool to learn how to Bhop since I cannot do it very well.

In lucciana escape, when you go down the big hill with the rock coming after you, keep jumping/. The fear of dying by a rock should help you learn quickly.

Danny G
13 Jul 2008, 04:15pm
In lucciana escape, when you go down the big hill with the rock coming after you, keep jumping/. The fear of dying by a rock should help you learn quickly.

Lol, ok :thumbup1:

silent_scorpion
14 Jul 2008, 12:00pm
if u add me on steam i could show u how to BH

bloodblade13

SpEeD
14 Jul 2008, 03:17pm
Bunnyhopping is in fact pretty easy. I will learn u how to bunnyhop if u want to ;) first of all set jump to mousewheel up. Then run and jump, when u almost come down scroll again wich make u jump. If u do this right u will jump further and if u repeat it u will be able to jump so far u can jump over cliffs an stuff.

I cant help but notice you said nothing about air strafing, the main part of bhopping that is what makes you go good speed OFF of a hill + most bhop maps dont have hills in them :wink:

Danny G
15 Jul 2008, 01:39am
if u add me on steam i could show u how to BH

bloodblade13

Silent, you add me cause I think my friendlist is full and it works when others add me. Daniel143279. Teach me how to Bhop lol.

silent_scorpion
15 Jul 2008, 03:36am
lol i get this> There is an error adding Daniel143279 to your friends

:S

Danny G
15 Jul 2008, 04:30am
lol i get this> There is an error adding Daniel143279 to your friends

:S

Lol, I'll try to add you then.

GrayFox
15 Jul 2008, 04:47am
If your friends list is full, you can't have any more friends. Delete some first.