PDA

View Full Version : Zm_Land_of_the_dead!

Madness
12 Jul 2008, 10:32am
OK! i have a idea...the land of the dead city...you know the triangle city surrounded by a River only way out is across 1 bridge...Idk i think its cool idea if you like it

Danny G
12 Jul 2008, 11:43am
Sounds cool:thumbup:

Jaffa
12 Jul 2008, 12:07pm
a bus to escape in :D ?

Better to start with night of the living dead, have ahouse boarded up for humans to survive in (safety zoone in basement), fo the zombies to get in they ahve to break through the boarded windows

Danny G
12 Jul 2008, 12:16pm

Better to start with night of the living dead, have ahouse boarded up for humans to survive in (safety zoone in basement), fo the zombies to get in they ahve to break through the boarded windows

Yeah, that would be cool:thumbup1:

Madness
12 Jul 2008, 08:26pm

i was thinking maybe a get accross the bridge and BLOW THE HELL OUT OF PEOPLE no?And maybe i can do a mod after when you get past the bridge you can pick up a Awp...but it shoots rockets...idk if thats possible

Danny G
12 Jul 2008, 09:49pm
i was thinking maybe a get accross the bridge and BLOW THE HELL OUT OF PEOPLE no?And maybe i can do a mod after when you get past the bridge you can pick up a Awp...but it shoots rockets...idk if thats possible

Rockets in Counter Strike:Source? That won't work lol.

Madness
12 Jul 2008, 10:55pm
YES IT WILL...."if you beleive" caboose in Red vs BLue

killerkallerant
14 Jul 2008, 09:35pm
its possible, the who rocket from an awp, but there would need to be extensive c++ editing, and then everyone would have to download and install the mod.

SpikedRocker
15 Jul 2008, 02:56am

its possible, the who rocket from an awp, but there would need to be extensive c++ editing, and then everyone would have to download and install the mod.

Yeah its definatly possible. I've seen it used in Halo servers, they change the sniper to a tank shell. Game is freakin crazy, once you find a spot to hide you got to make sure you don't let anyone get a chance to fire in your direction. The shot doesn't even have to be close for a kill, you could hit 10 feet behind the person and score a frag. But it was probably alot easier in that game to modify than it would be in CSS.
Most likely have to find the script that has all the weapon stats in it, like DMG, Range, and Splash and modify the numbers.

Omar
15 Jul 2008, 04:27am
EVEN BETTER!!!! ZE_DAWN_OF_THE_DEAD! spawn outside. flee to mall. shut door. the glass is breakable but it takes long time. they escape 2 trucks. have to shoot zombies.. then escapes in a boat

Omar
15 Jul 2008, 04:31am
the AWP can be changed like they changed the dualies and nades in lilla panic. when there is smoke from u when u pick the weps up.

Madness
18 Jul 2008, 11:14am
EVEN BETTER!!!! ZE_DAWN_OF_THE_DEAD! spawn outside. flee to mall. shut door. the glass is breakable but it takes long time. they escape 2 trucks. have to shoot zombies.. then escapes in a boat

Hey im just spitting out ideas...I was thinking... a combo of Dawn-Land? Im just shooting with a posibility i mean I thought it would be cool.... maybe we can make Nades like More damage and spawn rate....Im just Making ideas honestly

Mammal
26 Jul 2008, 11:34am
We need a ship map, T on one ship, CT on the other, they are steerable (slow) and have cannons!
I NEED IT!
I will :001_wub: anyone who makes it!

Madness
30 Jul 2008, 09:18pm
We need a ship map, T on one ship, CT on the other, they are steerable (slow) and have cannons!
I NEED IT!
I will :001_wub: anyone who makes it!

Wrong Pst to put it in bro

Mammal
31 Jul 2008, 03:12am
Yeh well this thread gave me the idea, you were talking about rockets, then I though cannons, then I though ships!