PDA

View Full Version : Forum Changes

Henda
17 Jun 2007, 06:50pm
New Style, New Banner, New Look tho and I also through in a download section for free :D

The new style should be forced onto you but If it isn't, scrool down to the bottom of the page and you should see a drop down menu box, select Dark Style and you will see it. The banner is pretty big so might take a minute or so to load but will be instant after that.

I've also removed the the navbar from the top on the new style, and added a left column with all the necessary links, wanted a new look and tbh I like it, might take a little while to get used too tho.

Note if you don't like the new style, you can use the old and boring vbulletin default file and following the same instruction for selecting the Dark Style above.

As for the download section, that contains 3 Categorys.

Custom Maps

Maps made by users and need a place to host them.

Map Testing

Want a map tested on the zm servers? Upload it there, also make your it's in a winzip or winrar file or it won't upload and also make sure a Nav is provided with the BSP.

To make a nav is simple.

Open Counter Strike Source > Create Server > Select Map > Add Bots > Create

Server Maps

This section has all the maps currently used on the ZM server (okay not all but it will do soon).

All uploads will need to be Moderated because they are allowed to show so don't be suprised when your file doesn't show up straight away.

Alright that's it.

LitKey
17 Jun 2007, 06:54pm
Sweet, glad there's a download section, liking that. But the new style... I prefer it lighter so I'll be using the old one. :)

The General
17 Jun 2007, 07:15pm
looks awesome nice job

LitKey
17 Jun 2007, 07:15pm
Uh, I don't mean to double post, but this is only because I want to make it so this is a new post.... can the old default style have the old banner back? ;_; I liked the old banner, easier on the eyes for me and goes with the lighter style.

Henda
17 Jun 2007, 07:22pm
looks awesome nice job

Thanks

Uh, I don't mean to double post, but this is only because I want to make it so this is a new post.... can the old default style have the old banner back? ;_; I liked the old banner, easier on the eyes for me and goes with the lighter style.

No, I spent 3 hours making that banner, I'm gonna wave it with pride and also I don't like you anymore...

*scratches LitKey off his christmas card list.

LitKey
17 Jun 2007, 07:28pm
Well, I think you should make the dark style w/ new banner the default style, and then make the lighter style with the old banner an alternate style of the forum and make everyone happy. :)

Kennith
17 Jun 2007, 07:34pm
The new banner is nice, it goes with the dark style. I like LitKey's idea though, if that possible to do.

The General
17 Jun 2007, 09:42pm
I actually thinkt he new one is nice. only 1 problem is that it is too longmaybe shrink it down and will look nicer with a darker template.
EDITED OUT MY SITE

I just noticed you can change the template to the darker one I like it.

jeN
17 Jun 2007, 10:14pm
This confused me so i'll try rewording it..

Whenever I write things, I make seperate paragraphs as you would in normal english.. Rather than one massive text block. Whenever I hit enter to form a new paragraph on the new skin, it'll show as a new paragraph when i'm typing but as soon as I send it, there's a huge textblock in my face. :/

So yeah i'm thoroughly confused as to how to bring my nice and proper and well-kept paragraphs back. HALLPHALP.

YET THIS ONE WORKED FINE, WHAT THE FUCK.

SilentFox618
17 Jun 2007, 10:18pm
I made a reply in one topic.. that was seperate paragraphs, hit enter after them & what not, yet when it posted it just appeared as one massive paragraph? But when I view it on default, it looks as how I typed it. :/

so i'm confused and I don't like my massive paragraph that isn't a massive paragraph because I hit enter. :<

yea I've noticed stuff like that too... sucks when a person posts like 5 pictures and it stretches the screen to about 5000 pixels... same with my 'sig', it isn't below the little line thingy.

Jack_Sparow
17 Jun 2007, 10:19pm
I love them so much sexier now :) lol

predictariot
18 Jun 2007, 10:48am
looks good, good job henda

JustLok
19 Jul 2007, 12:15am
Great job! Now my eyes can relax a bit now.

I also noticed you used the Resident Evil: Outbreak promo shots on the right for the header image. Beau-ti-ful!

Also, is that the mansion from Resident Evil Remake? Looks awfully like it from outside the back just before the cemetary....