PDA

View Full Version : is this unfair ban

asianinvasion3161
8 Jul 2008, 08:32pm
ok i was playing a simple zombie escape in map atix helicopter then a few poeple was mic spamming so i joined in but it was only for 10 or 20 seconds then i stopped.. then in the middle of the next map ( paradise) i got banned for three day. without any warning.

admins and players if you were the admin here would you lets this slide. because you know i stopped and wont do it anymore.

High
8 Jul 2008, 09:07pm
May i point out, that the map may have changed before he had the chance to ban you? I've banned people right after a map change, and just because of a map change does not give you a clean slate for your actions.

Danny G
8 Jul 2008, 10:42pm
May i point out, that the map may have changed before he had the chance to ban you? I've banned people right after a map change, and just because of a map change does not give you a clean slate for your actions.

I totally agree with HighSky.:thumbup1:

LitKey
8 Jul 2008, 11:34pm
Yes, now shut the fuck up and take the ban like a man.

Suri
9 Jul 2008, 07:15am
I have deleted his other thread he created in here already. He already has a thread in the appeal area.

Dude you just got your self a week ban. I am tired of you. I told you how it was in the other thread, and then you have to come in here and create a new one and start the crap all over again. It seems you need a longer time out then what I gave you.

You were not in the middle of the next map. The map just started. And i explained this in the other thread. This tells me you are full of crap. I also told you why you got banned at the start of the next map.