PDA

View Full Version : Forum Privileges

Echa
7 Jul 2008, 11:18pm
I've been trying to post replies to several threads, none of which said they were locked and I continuously get an error saying that I am not allowed to post in that topic. I have tried in several different topics in different sections of the forums.

To be specific, I'm getting this error:
Echa, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I'm able to post this topic here and in a select few threads in other sections of the forums so obviously my account is not unactive and I don't believe any of the threads I've attempted to post in are locked.

Hazardous
8 Jul 2008, 12:11am
u cant reply in appeals

EDIT: unless ur admin

Karot
8 Jul 2008, 05:52am
3RD POWER TO TEH GAYNESS

GrayFox
8 Jul 2008, 07:01am
Yea you can't post in appeals so that hopefully flame wars don't break out, although it doesn't look like that has helped.

Echa
8 Jul 2008, 02:01pm
You can only reply to your own post in appeals, I would assume? I've been able to reply in my own and seen others rely in thiers as well.

Senior
8 Jul 2008, 02:38pm
You can only reply to your own post in appeals, I would assume? I've been able to reply in my own and seen others rely in thiers as well.

yup thats how it is, if you got any info about the person whos appealing pm an AO and he'll take care of it