free style

phenomenal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytU1O7ZeNCA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBxRrTpL9nA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cRmNgVv-tA&feature=related

Repeat
2 Jul 2008, 11:42am
*pleases none of that shit you Americans play with your hands*

There are quite a few things that I play with, with my hands...

:partydance:

Italian Jew
2 Jul 2008, 11:49am
If I wanted crappy, melodramatic acting, I would watch a soap opera.

Farmer Mick
2 Jul 2008, 11:51am
If I wanted crappy, melodramatic acting, I would watch a soap opera.

hey italian no flaming u uber noob

Italian Jew
2 Jul 2008, 11:55am
*pleases none of that shit you Americans play with your hands*

I see no flame in mine if there is no flame in that...

Farmer Mick
2 Jul 2008, 11:57am
I see no flame in mine if there is no flame in that...

ok fine w/e

raven maniac
2 Jul 2008, 12:00pm
3lZDSud6HIs

Pathetic.

Enough said.

Farmer Mick
2 Jul 2008, 12:02pm
3lZDSud6HIs

Enough said.

At least in the American sport we don't fake it like bitches.

in the american sport you where 10 layers of 10 inch padding how are u supposed to get hurt?

P.S. this is German football

Red
2 Jul 2008, 12:05pm
Pathetic.

Enough said.

LOLOLOL That was gold

http://www.moremyspacejunk.com/graphics/icons/familyguy2/Peter_Knee_Avatar.gif

Red
2 Jul 2008, 12:06pm
in the american sport you where 10 layers of 10 inch padding how are u supposed to get hurt?

P.S. this is German football

Iwnri9QrhwM

Any more questions?

Edit: the padding is so the players don't die.

Jaffa
2 Jul 2008, 12:16pm
Iwnri9QrhwM

Any more questions?

Considering American Football is a contact sport, whilst Football is a non-contact sport...

Italian Jew
2 Jul 2008, 12:16pm
Yeah, you never hear of football players getting injured...no concussions, broken limbs, neck injuries resulting in paralysis...nope. Football is a dainty little sport.:001_rolleyes:

Also, the pads add weight, especially the helmets. More weight generally means more mass, and more mass equals more force. Having a 300 pound mama jama fall on your body hurts like a bitch with pads as much, if not more, than without. Its like Kevlar. the bullet doesn't kill you, but the force of the bullet still hurts you.

Paul
2 Jul 2008, 12:54pm
Football > American Football.

raven maniac
2 Jul 2008, 12:56pm
Football > American Football.

don't you mean acting?

When the UK attempts to play American Football:
UHnd1dNAYH4

Don't get me wrong now, I think that some of the shit they can do with a SOCCER ball is pretty cool but it lacks physical contact which makes it boring.

Itch
2 Jul 2008, 01:07pm
I can't stand to watch football.. but love to play it.
Haven't played near as much after moving back to the the US from Brasil.

As for American Football...
Hard Hits = entertainment plain and simple both to watch and to do.
Hitting people is fun.

Dracula
2 Jul 2008, 01:10pm
Its really fun when your the biggest person on both teams and people just move out of the way.

Zargotelc
2 Jul 2008, 01:17pm
It's really funny how the US fell to 30th ranked in FIFA rankings. And soccer fans tell me that the US is supposed to be good.

We better not go winless in the world cup again. That was embarrassing last WC when the US didn't even win a damn game and got eliminated LOL

raven maniac
2 Jul 2008, 01:19pm
now rugby on the other hand, THAT is a sport worth watching lol.

Red
2 Jul 2008, 01:23pm
now rugby on the other hand, THAT is a sport worth watching lol.

I'll drink to that.

I played that for one semester in Highschool, then I decided my rib cage was too valuable to destroy and quit.

Took up martial arts instead, much safer.

Rat
2 Jul 2008, 01:24pm
Being a season ticket holder at Goodison Park (everton) I obviously like football. It's an emotional roller coaster being an Everton fan, you never know quite what to expect and it definitely doesn't bore me.

This right here was probably the best moment of my lifetime:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KTwwAXQOhcg&feature=related

KTwwAXQOhcg

I sit just behind that goal about 10 rows up, if you look carefully you may see me, I'm the one cheering.

Farmer Mick
2 Jul 2008, 01:25pm
if you all wanna go down the road of american football being dangerous did any body think about rugby?? see they dont were this shit padding you guys do and it is just as violent if not more

any ways can we get back to talking about ENGLISH FOOTBALL

also if you guys didnt know football was invented before American "football" therefore you should of named American "football" soccer should you not??

Farmer Mick
2 Jul 2008, 01:27pm
Yeah, you never hear of football players getting injured...no concussions, broken limbs, neck injuries resulting in paralysis...nope.

ok you know nothing about football never post on this thread again

football is full of injuries broken legs, ankles, feet, hands

Farmer Mick
2 Jul 2008, 01:28pm
Rat;64292']Being a season ticket holder at Goodison Park (everton) I obviously like football. It's an emotional roller coaster being an Everton fan, you never know quite what to expect and it definitely doesn't bore me.

This right here was probably the best moment of my lifetime:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KTwwAXQOhcg&feature=related

KTwwAXQOhcg

I sit just behind that goal about 10 rows up, if you look carefully you may see me, I'm the one cheering.

lol im a utd fan

Rat
2 Jul 2008, 01:31pm

Like this lovely tackle on Eduardo, pinpoint

gYPPtZe0WgA

Farmer Mick
2 Jul 2008, 01:37pm
Rat;64300']Like this lovely tackle on Eduardo, pinpoint

gYPPtZe0WgA

i remember that

Bodybag
2 Jul 2008, 01:37pm
There is a lot more injuries in american football than there is in your guys football.. we americans break a lot more bones than just ankles, hands, legs, and feet. We break collar bones, legs, necks, arms, fingers, hands, feet, ankles, noses, and much more.

Red
2 Jul 2008, 01:55pm
if you all wanna go down the road of american football being dangerous did any body think about rugby?? see they dont were this shit padding you guys do and it is just as violent if not more

Look up about 3 posts, we did mention rugby.

But we were comparing soccer, not rugby. Nobody put down rugby.

wu-shu
2 Jul 2008, 01:56pm
my picks for the season so far are

NFC

NFC East: Cowboys
NFC South: Saints
NFC West: Seahawks
NFC North: Packers
NFC Wildcards: Eagles and Giants

AFC

AFC East: Pats
AFC South: Colts
AFC West: Chargers
AFC North: Browns
AFC Wildcards: Jags and Broncos

sorry </3 for the steelers or vikes

Italian Jew
2 Jul 2008, 02:09pm

Um sarcasm related to American football...or did you miss that?

I was trying to show how American football can be dangerous to play, or is faking an injury good enough?

Paul
2 Jul 2008, 03:56pm

NFC

AFC

Are these american football teams or Football (soccer) teams?

If there american football teams the GTFO as this is a football thread :thumbup1:

Rat
2 Jul 2008, 04:00pm
Um sarcasm related to American football...or did you miss that?

I was trying to show how American football can be dangerous to play, or is faking an injury good enough?

You can still pick up an injury in football (or soccer to you Americans), so it too can be dangerous to play.

I don't actually watch or play football to pick up an injury though, nor do i particularly enjoy seeing someone else with a broken neck or w/e, that must just be an American (and under 12 year olds everywhere else) culture.

Italian Jew
2 Jul 2008, 04:07pm
Maybe football (both sports) is better represented as being a much better sport the further you are from a "world" stage. College football is far from the drama of professional and is more competitive. When you hit the professional levels for any sport, you definitely see an increase in acting. It is really bad when the sport turns into a bitching-fest and the players try to sell their "injuries". In the more local arenas, the players get to play more freely and competitively.

Rat
2 Jul 2008, 04:09pm
It's one way of looking at it, I'd probably rather play at an uncompetitive level with my friends.

But I'd much rather watch a game with the worlds best players in.

Italian Jew
2 Jul 2008, 04:18pm
Well, some of the world's "best" players are the world's worst actors

Saxe
2 Jul 2008, 04:32pm
Lolz

U5UgG_B_37E

And my local club AaB - danish champions atm :D

c0jROX_xAo0

dpgpowerlifter
2 Jul 2008, 04:33pm
as this thread should be called, soccer thread, not football thread!

here is real football

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spWLFmYdHgA&feature=related

Italian Jew
2 Jul 2008, 04:36pm
damn....I really wished this would be over. That's it, I am done! You guys can go and argue about what is and isn't football for who knows how many wasted hours of your lives...

Lux
2 Jul 2008, 04:42pm
Dudes how can say that football gets no injuries.

This season two people injured their cruciate ligaments, out for 2 seasons both.

One player had just come on loan, on for 25 minutes and BAM..Broken Neck, lucky to be alive, also lucky that he will be fit next season.

Some players have been paralyzed, some have also died you think that because you aren't meant to have physical contact there isn't any? Boots have studs, when players are running around a pitch anything could happen.

Also in rugby they wear no protection, and you don't see them complanining about dieing do you??

Football related, generally the amount of diving players is limited. When it comes to English players, not so many do it I think we are above that, where as the Italians, French, Spanish, Brazilians, Portugese and Argentians....oh dear oh dear oh dear.....

@Saxe lol Aab first on the list for Danish teams on FIFA 08, sadly I do not like to play bad teams much :p. Although I am Barnet alot (the worst team in the game, I think) and Brommapojkarna....WHAT A LOL NAME.

Back to reality though....Watford are looking for a better season than last, especially towards the end of the season. Promised a "good style of football" but we need to get rid of half our team for that :scared:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gej7hmoIv_Y

HOOOOOOOOOF IT TO THE MOON

matt 187
2 Jul 2008, 05:11pm
but America Football is alot better we even have a bunch of Euro kickers-punters

Lux
2 Jul 2008, 05:12pm
we even have a bunch of Euro kickers-punters

Erm.................?????????????

matt 187
2 Jul 2008, 05:52pm
they kick the point after a touchdown?

Rat
2 Jul 2008, 06:01pm
Football related, generally the amount of diving players is limited. When it comes to English players, not so many do it I think we are above that, where as the Italians, French, Spanish, Brazilians, Portugese and Argentians....oh dear oh dear oh dear.....

Steven Gerrard?
The imfamous steven taylor I've been shot impressions?
english players do it.

As for people arguing american football is real football, then why anywhere out of America do you need to call it 'American football' and not just football. Or people will think it's the football the rest of us play.

Italian Jew
2 Jul 2008, 06:28pm
cuz you all will throw a pissy fit over it if we call it "football" without the American before it. Seriously, just let it die

Zargotelc
2 Jul 2008, 08:03pm

NFC

AFC

Where the Redskins at? Giants better than the Redskins (even though the Redskins dominated an earlier meeting at Giants Stadium , and are more talented)

No steelers in the AFC north is also odd considering they are the best team. I'm all for Cleveland but who knows if Anderson will replicate last year's success? They'll finish 2nd but I still think Pitt finishes first in that division

Lux
3 Jul 2008, 02:29am
Rat obviously you would think Gerrard dives??

But you have Andy Johnson, legendary feigner, looking back in some seasons most of his goals have come from penalties...hmmm....

So yeah some do but we are considerably less dirty in my opinion. We have some maniacs and divers but not AS many.

Rat
3 Jul 2008, 04:09am
Rat obviously you would think Gerrard dives??

But you have Andy Johnson, legendary feigner, looking back in some seasons most of his goals have come from penalties...hmmm....

So yeah some do but we are considerably less dirty in my opinion. We have some maniacs and divers but not AS many.

Being a watford fan it doesn't suprise me you don't like AJ.

In his first season with us for about 3 months he dived, but the fans turned on him. He dived once at home last season, which we then boo'd him until he was taken off.

I'm not a massive fan of AJ though, very poor finisher.

Lux
3 Jul 2008, 05:03am
I don't hate AJ, Crystal Palace and Watford really have no rivalry with each other. I was annoyed because of the way he dived against us, and I have seen him do it a thousand times, but we won the game and got promoted against Leeds anyway :w00t:

Rat
3 Jul 2008, 05:09am
A lot of watford fans seem to, and he said that's why he was so happy his goal for us was against you.

Also saying he had unfinished business because of your play off win, luckily for Watford because Derby were THAT bad this season, it's been forgotten how poor your lot were the year before.

Lux
3 Jul 2008, 05:41am
Er seriously we weren't THAT poor last season.

We finished on 28 points I think, which is a huge amount more than Derby got.

Also our best striker Marlon King injured for all but about 5 games, big loss.

ALSO, in the start of the season we were very unlucky in my opinion, the highlight of the unluckyness being the loss to YOU. A clear penalty denied, and you got a penalty when the ball hit Powell's head....very unfortunate for us not to have won that game. There was quite a few others...if things had gone our way a bit more we could of stayed up, not to mention Ashley Young leaving half way through.

Rat
3 Jul 2008, 05:53am
28 points used to be terrible mate, any less than 30 is pitiful IMO. It's just Derby have now lowered the bar.

I remember us getting that penalty, I laughed at the time as I was expecting us to go on to score 3 or 4 at least.

Young left, but he should of been replaced. You got a fee based on his potential, not current ability. Could easily have bought players to stay up, but basically chose to struggle on.

Paul
3 Jul 2008, 07:02am
The only real football team in the world:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=820iAQ0pj8A

Lux
3 Jul 2008, 07:42am
Er we shall see about that next season Paul :p

Also Rat alot of the funds we got went into the development scheme involving the tearing down of the crummy old East Stand, which is to be replaced this season coming.

Also if you have been watching Sky Sports News, you may see a report on the Watford FC Chairmen selling up. After tripling all their own wages and asking for £6m from player transfers before anything can be done, not to mention a huge amount of our great staff leaving, they are selling up.

Er I think if someone buys up literally before the transfer window giving us some money to buy players, maybe we can fight for a play off spot, hard to know ;|

Rat
3 Jul 2008, 07:56am
Should be a decent division next year

Will be interesting to see if QPR can buy their way to the Premier League

How the relegated PL teams do, particularly reading. If they can keep their core squad, they should come straight back.

How the likes of Stoke do after missing out on promotion.

Lux
3 Jul 2008, 08:01am
Rat;64782']How the likes of Stoke do after missing out on promotion.

Epic fail....Stoke GOT promoted, along with West Brom and Hull.

Bristol City lost in the Play off Final.

Rat
3 Jul 2008, 09:09am
Really? Damn Stoke knocked us out of the Fa cup about 4 years ago, had hoped they didn't come up. Didn't know Hull had come up either :rlol: They'll both be straight back down anyway so I needn't worry for long.

I hadn't really considered who came up with West Brom at all, never even crossed my mind.

GMan
3 Jul 2008, 10:21am
gay

Zargotelc
13 Aug 2008, 03:11pm
we suck at international soccer...and I'm being told all the time the US is improving in international soccer. TV ratings are going up , kids everywhere are playing , people love soccer again! And then we win only one game in the olympic tournament.

I've said it before and I'll say it again , soccer is not for the States. We're more concerned with our yankee-football and our baseball and our basketball.

Daze
13 Aug 2008, 04:16pm
thats because you guys hardly play it, with not as much experience about the game.

if you brang a GB american football team in to play against an american college side, you would probably rip us to shreads.

stick at it!

someday you could be half as good ;)

Zargotelc
13 Aug 2008, 05:39pm
Every major tournament it's an embarrassment. The team that played in 2003 was good , and lost to Germany in the World Cup. Otherwise the US teams don't win a single game (see last World cup) or win only one game (this year).

What a joke.

Lux
13 Aug 2008, 08:15pm
Lol stop the massive ego please!!!

America isn't great at everything. If you don't play the sport, you aren't going to be good at it.

America isn't that bad a team....you aren't doing bad in the Olympics (not so many good teams in that though).

Just think......you don't have to be the best at everything, don't be disillusioned that because you are the best at sports only you and a few other countries play, you should dominate all sports.

Football is a great sport, thats why its so popular WORLD WIDE.

All you need is a ball, and some posts, which could be made of anything........

Yes there is some bad parts...but generally in the level I watch (2nd league) there isn't so much of it.

broncoty
13 Aug 2008, 09:41pm
America isn't great at everything.

Yes it is

Omar
14 Aug 2008, 08:10am
LMAO. Seriously, Lux, how could you not expect that?

+rep bron.

LOL! oh well..

If you guys dont remember well but... IRAQ won the ASIA cup TOURNAMENT. WOOOO!!

I WAS SO HAPPY!!

oh well.....

Itch
14 Aug 2008, 08:21am
Lux - Seems like the flaming comes more from you than anyone..

I for one like both. I lived in Brasil for a few years and so I watch the Brasilian national team whenever I can as well as I follow some of the Teams in Brasil. (Vasco da Gama, Palmeiras, etc.)

HOWEVER, I also enjoy American Football. As to it being "a pussy version of Rugby" (not sure who posted that comment but it was something close to that) in another thread proves that they've never tried playing it full contact with people that know (or at least somewhat know) how it should be played.

Get off your high horse. Both are fun to play and can be fun to watch. The very name of this thread shows how closed minded you are to the subject. Get over yourself.

Omar
14 Aug 2008, 08:38am
Uhh...what the hell are you talking about?

You abvously dont remember, the last ASIA cup (the contenent.) Iraq became champions. :D

GrayFox
14 Aug 2008, 08:43am
Yes it is

+ rep also from here, Hell yea america.

And omar... wtf?

Omar
14 Aug 2008, 08:53am
Why the hell would I care abou-- LMAO. I'm giving up this argument because I just red the "retardation proclamation" tag.

Omar, you are a retard.

This isnt an arguement, Im only joking and WHO THE FUCK DID THOSE TAGS!
and if it was you, then FUCK YOU!!!! (joking joking)

Hmm i like 2 of the tags.

Dracula
14 Aug 2008, 09:22am
Best taggs ever :D

Daze
14 Aug 2008, 10:25am
http://www.supercollage.com/thread.jpg

Omar
14 Aug 2008, 10:54am
Because you're sad and lonely enough to have done those yourself.

Bitch....
you made them others too.

Bastard :001_tongue:

Spartan
14 Aug 2008, 05:03pm
OH MY FUCKING GOD i gave up reading what ppl posted after the first 5 pages. Seriously how much do you wanna argue whats better, whos better and so on. America plays american football, GB plays football or rugby whatever u prefer. Football can be decent sometimes. The way they play ( some of the better teams) can be amazing to watch and for me i dont find watching ppl smash into others causing serious bone dmg and all that stuff to fun. But seriously just stop the flaming between these two sports.

Modgers1
8 Sep 2008, 05:31pm
I may be an American, but I'll take Euro-football over ours ANYDAY! :thumbup:

-Modgers

matt 187
8 Sep 2008, 05:59pm
3lZDSud6HIs

Pathetic.

Enough said.

lol!!!! euro sport

GrayFox
8 Sep 2008, 06:40pm

-Modgers

No, your not American. Gtfo!

Red
8 Sep 2008, 07:07pm

-Modgers

son of a bitch

Italian Jew
8 Sep 2008, 07:17pm

-Modgers

I think we lost one guys

Zero001
8 Sep 2008, 07:40pm
Lol...

Page 5 turned into a fight between Luxz0rz and Rat arguing over who dives more.

Page 3 the video on Eduardo was crying over how Martin Taylor should be suspended because of an accident. In American football you break a guys neck on accident, you feel bad but let the guy who hurt the other guy continue to play.

The thing about soccer is that you play 90 minutes and the game is decided over a few plays. It is a fun game to play, but it isn't a contact sport, it isn't a physically demanding sport, the only thing that makes it exciting is the emotion the fans put into it.

GrayFox
8 Sep 2008, 08:00pm
it isn't a physically demanding sport, the only thing that makes it exciting is the emotion the fans put into it.

Like when they rush onto the field and start kicking ass. :partydance: They don't even play the whole 90 minutes. Theres alot of breaks and the time just runs down regardless.

Mammal
9 Sep 2008, 10:09am
Iwnri9QrhwM

Any more questions?

All I have to say to this, is one word. It will end all arguements over whether american sports are more lethal than english.

RUGBY.

gKARKclMgWc
SxQ59zHXzas

End of.

raven maniac
9 Sep 2008, 10:35am
All I have to say to this, is one word. It will end all arguements over whether american sports are more lethal than english.

RUGBY.

gKARKclMgWc
SxQ59zHXzas

End of.

I've already disproved this one as well.......

Rugby, yes it's non-padded and very exciting to watch, BUT Rugby players don't hit as hard as football players. We've already stated that the pads are there to keep you alive, but if I must then here you go.

W7tGY-VDx3o

Mammal
9 Sep 2008, 10:38am
I play rugby, I can bet I hit just as hard, if not harder than any american footballers my age/size/ability. We never back down from a tackle, we never throw the ball over the other team so that we dont have to go through them either. . .

So wait its American football players vs american rugby players, does that prove that English players don't hit as hard?

***EDIT***

So they get a crash test dummy, because american footballers wont step up to take that hit willingly mabye?

raven maniac
9 Sep 2008, 10:46am
I play rugby, I can bet I hit just as hard, if not harder than any american footballers my age/size/ability. We never back down from a tackle, we never throw the ball over the other team so that we dont have to go through them either. . .

So wait its American football players vs american rugby players, does that prove that English players don't hit as hard?

lol, and I though Americans were stubborn.....:rlol:

EDIT: Didn't see this got moved to the UK section, my bad. I'll let this thread be then.

Mammal
9 Sep 2008, 10:57am
Im the most stubborn man alive, fuck americans :p

Lux
9 Sep 2008, 12:05pm
Most sports aren't as physical as American football or Rugby. Football IS the worlds most popular sport, there is nothing else to it :partydance:

ANYWAY

Got England vs Croatia coming up.....................I have been put off recent England games, I think the last one I watched was us losing to Croatia.

Both sides have key injuries but you would expect us to win on paper, whether we can convert that to the pitch I don't know.

Also Carling Cup is coming up soon, Watford have a good draw against West Ham at home (exciting game to watch for me :001_smile:) and some other good ones too like Portsmouth vs Chelsea.

Mammal
9 Sep 2008, 12:15pm
The problem with england football team is as follows in my opinion;

1. They have "superstar" players for every position.
2. Those players cannot play as a good team, as they all do well on their own.
3. They need players that can pass well, and give the ball quickly to complement a max of 3 "superstar" players.

Only the backbone of the team (keeper, center back, center forward) need to be absolutley brilliant, they need players that complement their play and will do what they need at the right times. Not that want to do their own tricks and get the glory.

Zero001
9 Sep 2008, 01:18pm
I play rugby, I can bet I hit just as hard, if not harder than any american footballers my age/size/ability. We never back down from a tackle, we never throw the ball over the other team so that we dont have to go through them either. . . But that's just it. American football player are some of the biggest, fattest, and strongest humans on the planet. Their hits aren't the same. Rugby player however tough, don't compare. The fact that you never throw the ball over means the majority of impacts are from the front and the player isn't surprised and can brace himself. Having the ball thrown over leaves a receiver open for impact in any direction. The speed of impact doesn't compare.

So wait its American football players vs american rugby players, does that prove that English players don't hit as hard? I'd bet they'd be equal.

So they get a crash test dummy, because american footballers wont step up to take that hit willingly mabye? The speed isn't the same. I don't think anyone wants to volunteer for a car crash. They'd end up like Reggie Bush.

[Strike]
9 Sep 2008, 01:29pm
Soccer Rocks!!!
Speacially when u know how to play it like this guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPcdG8gToPU&feature=related

Lux
9 Sep 2008, 04:15pm
You forget that all these tricksters with the football are drop out football players who couldn't make it.

You don't win a game with tricks. It might be a part of your game like Ronaldo or Robinho but there are a lot of more important aspects :thumbup1:

Zero001
9 Sep 2008, 04:19pm
You forget that all these tricksters with the football are drop out football players who couldn't make it.

You don't win a game with tricks. It might be a part of your game like Ronaldo or Robinho but there are a lot of more important aspects :thumbup1:

Bingo! It's all about the defense and team play. Offense comes easy after that.

PotshotPolka
9 Sep 2008, 05:57pm
Why the hell would I care abou-- LMAO. I'm giving up this argument because I just red the "retardation proclamation" tag.

Omar, you are a retard.

That one is mine! :rlol:

Lux
10 Sep 2008, 02:52pm
haha 4-1 Croatia what a great game we played brilliantly :thumbup1:

Eldest
29 Sep 2008, 09:44am
All I can is, Estonians kick ass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQpS2kf0ZwU&feature=related
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mart_Poom

Henrik
29 Sep 2008, 10:50am
i dont get the point of this thread:laugh:

Paul
29 Sep 2008, 11:50am
Doncaster got Sheff Utd on tuesday, we will get rolled over like we have been for the last four games!

Rat
29 Sep 2008, 12:19pm
Doncaster got Sheff Utd on tuesday, we will get rolled over like we have been for the last four games!

We haven't picked up a point against anyone but the promoted sides so far :partydance:
We may well be playing your level of football sooner rather than later.

Paul
29 Sep 2008, 12:29pm
The thing is donny dont have a goalscorer!!! its so annoying creating chances but having no one to finish it!

Lux
29 Sep 2008, 02:40pm
Life is unfair @ Watford.

Besides the goal that never was, we have had what I am SURE is the WORST injury list in all the leagues.

2 best goalies have 6 month+ injuries.
3 first team defenders injured.
4 midfielders (3 of which key) injured.
3 strikers injured (inc 2 best).

So yes..........its no wander we aren't doing well.

Daze
30 Sep 2008, 03:36am
lmao, excuses!

no one can suffer that many injuries and still have enough members in the squad to play a match!

Paul
30 Sep 2008, 07:25am
http://dailymotion.alice.it/video/x6u0bp_watford-2-vs-reading-2-the-goal-tha_sport

dont know how to embed it

Mammal
30 Sep 2008, 02:04pm
Wigan are off to a solid start, good squad, Zaki is the top premiership goal scorer! Whoo! xD

Lux
30 Sep 2008, 04:02pm
lmao, excuses!

no one can suffer that many injuries and still have enough members in the squad to play a match!

Actually its quite real, even more so than I said !

We have had 17 INJURIES this season, as Williamson limped off tonight. In other "great" news we lost when we were 2-1 up, 3 penalties against us in 4 games.

Rat
30 Sep 2008, 05:19pm
Wigan are off to a solid start, good squad, Zaki is the top premiership goal scorer! Whoo! xD

He looks a cracking player him, need to get him signed up before the bigger sides take notice and pinch him off you.

Paul
1 Oct 2008, 08:34am
Doncaster 0-2 Sheff Utd; 5 defeats in a row....

"we are going down, say we are going down"

-We have never scored more than 1 goal in a championship game this season FACT
We cant finish! its so annoying when we play this awsome passing football and then end up wasting it. We really need a loan striker good enough for the league before christmas or we will be down by christmas :cursing:

Paul
8 Oct 2008, 02:26pm
Six defeats in a row now;

Donny was winning 1-0 from a pen. In the 2nd half; barnsley got a player sent off, then they went on to score 4 past us.

4-1! embarassment or what.

If we dont sign a striked in Jan or get a loan striker capable of scoring goals in the championship, then we will go down this season, no doubt about it. :crying:

Lux
8 Oct 2008, 02:57pm
We should be in the top 6!

If we didn't lose 2 points to Reading from "that goal" and we beat Barnsley which we really SHOULD of won from 2-1 up (lose 3-2)........ Still the international break has allowed all our injured players some time to get fit again and Rasiak will be back fit :w00t:

Donny could do with a striker yeah............good luck finding someone though :scared:

Henrik
11 Oct 2008, 04:38am
what are you guys talking about ????

Lux
11 Oct 2008, 05:27am
Football...Like Aalborg Fc

Paul
11 Oct 2008, 08:00am
Donny could do with a striker yeah............good luck finding someone though :scared:

We will need it; we have no money at all to spend, our board of directors are loaded but wont put there hands in there pocket's! :mad:

Lux
11 Oct 2008, 08:01am
We will need it; we have no money at all to spend, our board of directors are loaded but wont put there hands in there pocket's! :mad:

Our directors pay themselves a total of £1.5m+ every year just to sit there. They don't put any money in they just take it out, and to fund it we have to sell all our best players.

Rat
11 Oct 2008, 12:32pm
We've just taken out a £30 million loan just to avoid bankruptcy :thumbup:

Raising our debts to £85 million, if we don't get taken over by a rich benefactor, Kenwright will lead us into administration in at most 3 years.

We paid nothing yet for Jacobsen, Castillo or Saha. And only £3 million of the Fellaini fee.

When we sold AJ for 11 million, and the 6 we made of Mcfaggen, and the 40 odd of sky, you have to wonder where it's all going.

£83 million seems to have disappeared in 18 months, bizarre.

Lux
11 Oct 2008, 02:35pm
We've just taken out a £30 million loan just to avoid bankruptcy :thumbup:

Raising our debts to £85 million, if we don't get taken over by a rich benefactor, Kenwright will lead us into administration in at most 3 years.

We paid nothing yet for Jacobsen, Castillo or Saha. And only £3 million of the Fellaini fee.

When we sold AJ for 11 million, and the 6 we made of Mcfaggen, and the 40 odd of sky, you have to wonder where it's all going.

£83 million seems to have disappeared in 18 months, bizarre.

Rat I know where you are coming from, Watford for some reason is POOR. After sales of Young (9m), King (3m), Bouazza (3.5m), Shittu (3m), Henderson (2m), Ellington (2m) 2 parachute payments (20m+), AND tv money from when we were in the Prem and even last year we had loads of games on TV, which amounts to I dunno...10m,20m,30m????

Our chairman came out with the figure that in the last 3 years we have spent 66 MILLION on wages and transfers.

We closed a stand to renew it but apparently that money has been spent already, and there are rumours we are on the brink of administration.

The board have made it clear that they are selling the club, and say they have had some offers from "very rich" people but I just hope it is someone who plans on putting it a few million rather than taking out a few.

Paul
13 Oct 2008, 11:03am
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/7665670.stm

This was the Doncaster v Barsnely game i bet lol; 1-0 up half time, they went down to 10 men, they won 4-1 :001_tt2:

Lux
13 Oct 2008, 12:17pm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/7665670.stm

This was the Doncaster v Barsnely game i bet lol; 1-0 up half time, they went down to 10 men, they won 4-1 :001_tt2:

No way it was the Watford vs Reading game

Paul
13 Oct 2008, 12:21pm
No way it was the Watford vs Reading game

Really; lol that sucks, looks like the linesmen and ref got a back hander :rlol:

Henrik
13 Oct 2008, 04:36pm
well i dont know any of those football teams (i dont watch football :D) i only know football teams from my own country

Lux
13 Oct 2008, 04:50pm
well i dont know any of those football teams (i dont watch football :D) i only know football teams from my own country

Which is why I said Aalborg FC..........Geez :confused1:

Also Paul apparently they think the ref who did our against Reading is deserving of a reward, and is going to become the youngest International ref we have had. Something very wrong is going on.

Paul
13 Oct 2008, 08:53pm
Which is why I said Aalborg FC..........Geez :confused1:

Also Paul apparently they think the ref who did our against Reading is deserving of a reward, and is going to become the youngest International ref we have had. Something very wrong is going on.

It's an absolute piss take if you ask me, it was like 2 meter's from the fucking post; how could you possibly call that as a goal? and the ref allowed it? There was no reactions from the reading players and they were all shocked to be given the goal that was not!

Paul
18 Oct 2008, 11:57am
Doncaster 0-0 Blackpool :thumbdown:

Suppose its another point in the bank, but we are wank. We cant shoot, we enjoy passing the ball to the opposing side.

"theres only one league 1"

I much prefer league one :laugh: So much more enjoyable to watch and actually win lol

Mammal
19 Oct 2008, 10:52am
Wigan 2 - 3 Liverpool

Shocking, we were winning 2-1 at halftime, very controversial refeering, sending off valencia with 2 yellows in less than five minutes, both decisions questionable...

And two goals in the last ten minutes... :thumbdown:

Lux
19 Oct 2008, 01:07pm
We were on the GOOD side of luck today...

2 penalties against us...........2 SAVED :partydance:

and 3 goals for us too :partydance::partydance:

Rat
20 Oct 2008, 02:44am
Whilst Everton continue to plummet towards relegation and administration :thumbup:

We switched to our tried and tested 9-0-1 formation second half vs Arsenal, Moyes really is tactically inept at times.

At least my season ticket will be cheaper next year :sad:

Mammal
20 Oct 2008, 11:22am
Rat, you need your big strong player tactic again, it always worked ^^

Paul
20 Oct 2008, 11:34am
Wigan 2 - 3 Liverpool

Shocking, we were winning 2-1 at halftime, very controversial refeering, sending off valencia with 2 yellows in less than five minutes, both decisions questionable...

And two goals in the last ten minutes... :thumbdown:

:thumbup: Im a liverpool fan (before I was a doncaster fan) and I have to say that Liverpool are playing not bad, but there pulling the results out of the bag week in week out. Maybe this season they might FINALLY be in contention of winning the premiership! :drool:

Rat
20 Oct 2008, 11:39am
:thumbup: Im a liverpool fan (before I was a doncaster fan) and I have to say that Liverpool are playing not bad, but there pulling the results out of the bag week in week out. Maybe this season they might FINALLY be in contention of winning the premiership! :drool:

:rlol: :rlol: :rlol:

And pigs might be in contention to fly, but it ain't going to happen.

Paul
20 Oct 2008, 11:41am
:rlol: :rlol: :rlol:

And pigs might be in contention to fly, but it ain't going to happen.

* Updated
18:04 19thOctober 2008
* |
* Home
* |
* Away
* |

Pos Name P W D L F A W D L F A GD PTS

Chelsea
8 2 2 0 8 2 4 0 0 11 1 +16 20

Liverpool
8 3 1 0 7 4 3 1 0 6 2 +7 20

Hull City
8 2 1 1 5 8 3 1 0 6 3 0 17

Arsenal
8 3 0 1 8 3 2 1 1 8 3 +10 16

Man Utd
7 2 1 0 7 1 2 1 1 5 3 +8 14

Aston Villa
8 2 2 0 6 3 2 0 2 6 7 +2 14

Portsmouth
8 3 0 1 6 3 1 1 2 3 10 -4 13

West Ham Utd
8 3 0 1 10 6 1 0 3 4 8 0 12

Blackburn
8 1 1 2 2 7 2 1 1 6 7 -6 11

WBA
8 2 0 2 6 6 1 1 2 1 5 -4 10

Manchester City
7 2 0 2 12 6 1 0 2 6 6 +6 9

Sunderland
8 1 1 2 3 5 1 2 1 4 4 -2 9

Middlesbrough
8 2 0 2 4 8 1 0 3 3 6 -7 9

Wigan Athletic
8 1 1 2 3 4 1 1 2 8 5 +2 8

Bolton
8 1 2 1 4 4 1 0 3 4 6 -2 8

Everton
8 0 1 3 4 10 2 1 1 8 8 -6 8

Fulham
7 2 1 1 4 3 0 0 3 1 4 -2 7

Stoke City
8 2 0 2 7 8 0 1 3 3 7 -5 7

Newcastle
7 1 0 2 3 4 0 2 2 4 9 -6 5

Tottenham
8 0 1 3 2 5 0 1 3 3 7 -7 2

Rat
20 Oct 2008, 11:47am
Just wait till the CL gets going properly, The Fat Spanish Waiter will be resting their only 2 good players (Torres and Gerrard) every PL game.

Mammal
20 Oct 2008, 12:11pm
Well paul, you have to admit that your a crap team and should have been beaten by Wigan if the referee hadn't "pulled a win out a bag" for you. :001_tt2:

Justice...
28 Oct 2008, 05:12am
Well paul, you have to admit that your a crap team and should have been beaten by Wigan if the referee hadn't "pulled a win out a bag" for you. :001_tt2:

wtf? jeez dude Liverpool was just PLAYING ... Of course they would have won, either with or without the referee <.< Liverpool always win, thats cuz they're the best.

Paul
28 Oct 2008, 06:13am
Donny got beat again :mad:

2-1 norwich, they scored in the 92nd minute :cursing:

Paul
28 Oct 2008, 04:33pm
...and again donny 0-1 barnsly

Bottom of the league now FFS!

Were gonna be down by christmas :mad:

Lux
29 Oct 2008, 03:05am
Paul Watford are in 19th....we aren't doing well either :mellow:

I'm annoyed because I think our team has the potential to get promoted, but right now they are letting themselves and the supporters down.

Farmer Mick
29 Oct 2008, 06:01am
donny is going down the crapper paul happy days

Justice...
29 Oct 2008, 10:19am
I'm annoyed because I think our team has the potential to get promoted.

:001_tongue: :rlol: :001_tongue::rlol: :001_tongue: :rlol: :001_tongue: :rlol: :001_tongue: :rlol: :001_tongue: :rlol: :001_tongue: :rlol: :001_tongue: :rlol: :001_tongue: :rlol: :001_tongue: :rlol: :001_tongue: :rlol:

Lux
29 Oct 2008, 05:28pm
Ok then justice................

ANYWAY......

Who watched Arsenal v Tottenham??? It was a CLASSIC. 4-4, Bentley amazing 40 yard goal volley. Arsenal go up 3-1. Then 3-2......back in it Spurs??? No...Hutton gives Arsenal a free goal by passing it to Adebayor. Glichy returns the favour by slipping and Jenas goes on a fantastic run and finishes it with a classy left footed finish. 4-3....minutes to go and lennon scores after Modric's shot hits the post.

WHAT A GAME

Daze
30 Oct 2008, 03:33am

ANYWAY......

Who watched Arsenal v Tottenham??? It was a CLASSIC. 4-4, Bentley amazing 40 yard goal volley. Arsenal go up 3-1. Then 3-2......back in it Spurs??? No...Hutton gives Arsenal a free goal by passing it to Adebayor. Glichy returns the favour by slipping and Jenas goes on a fantastic run and finishes it with a classy left footed finish. 4-3....minutes to go and lennon scores after Modric's shot hits the post.

WHAT A GAME

Wish i watched it now, I presumed it would be a incredibly boring match tbh.

Fulham v Wigan match surprised me too, thought Fulham would get smashed like 3-0

Paul
30 Oct 2008, 05:57am

ANYWAY......

WHAT A GAME

You would be going crazy if you was a tottenham fan :rlol: I would of been, would of been a right buzz lol :001_smile:

Lux
30 Oct 2008, 04:05pm
You would be going crazy if you was a tottenham fan :rlol: I would of been, would of been a right buzz lol :001_smile:

Paul Tottenham is my 2nd team. I was in a room full of Tottenham fans :partydance::partydance:

Paul
1 Nov 2008, 12:12pm
Donny 0-0 Swansea.... we have scored 7 all season. We was given a penalty in the 86th minute and it was saved! :mad:

We are 6 points off saftey, but its not going to happen as we cannot score goals in open play!

Lux
1 Nov 2008, 03:16pm
No suprises today.

1-0 up in 3 minutes. Hit the post and loads more chances in the first 10 minutes. Finish 2-1 going into half time, with Blackpool scoring a lucky long range shot.

They equalise with ANOTHER long range shot, which should of been saved. We score from a penalty and we should close out the game if the manager wasn't retarded. 80 minutes gone and we are 3-2 up, 90 minutes gone we are 4-3 down.

Happens every game, we can't close games out, and part of the reason is because Aidy B cannot make subsitutes and our defence are awful, whilst our attackers are quality.

Rat
1 Nov 2008, 05:46pm
Saw the Blackpool goals going in on SSN after getting to the pub coming back from the game today, from what I remember Blackpool are pretty shite so that's a pretty damn poor result, but I've not paid much attention to lower leagues this season.

Everton up to 7th now, after an utterly shite start to the league. Most competitive league in the world my arse, we should be relegation fodder at best the way we're playing. We're actually playing worse than ever but just scraping results now.

Mammal
2 Nov 2008, 06:23am
Well was good week for everton and wigan, not quite for liverpool though (:

gg for chelsea, they could have won 12-0 if they tried though.

Paul
2 Nov 2008, 06:24am
Forest have got derby now, hope derby win 4-0 so were not bottom anymore :laugh:

Lux
3 Nov 2008, 01:52pm
Well....Boothroyd has been officially SACKED. Some people say he left because of the lack of financial support, selling of players without consent etc, and I would go with that.

Sadly I feel that both the chairman and manager are both useless, as Boothroyd was just not good enough tactically and his staff are rubbish too. All our good staff were sacked to reduce wage bills, and most of our good players too. This is one step forward...but what we need now is a new, well off chairman who is willing to spend on us, and a decent manager!!!!

Paul
3 Nov 2008, 01:54pm
Any rumours going round for a new manager yet? :laugh:

Doncaster are after Dean Windass on loan for a few months, would be a right signing I think, good old windass, and rumours about darrius vassell, but I dont think so.

Lux
3 Nov 2008, 02:24pm
Er.........

Currently there are a few rumours...dunno the truth in any of them though...

Alan Curbishley
Sam Allardyce
John Barnes
Ian Dowie
John Gregory
Kenny Jackett (previous manager)
Malky Mackay (please no!)
Andy Hessenthaler

At the moment we don't have much money so I can't see half of them coming. John Barnes would of come yes but he just took up a job at Jamaica....

Mammal
8 Nov 2008, 08:21am
Wigan 0-0 Stoke

Disapointing not to win, but we definatley outplayed them, Heskey picked up an injury and went off, we started playing real football, they seemed to be pushing for throw-ins and hoping they could use there in-famous long throw to beat us.

Looks they were happy for a draw, a few chances for Wigan in the last ten minutes with a cracking shot from koumas and a sitter missed by Zaki.

Paul
8 Nov 2008, 11:52am
Wigan 0-0 Stoke

Disapointing not to win, but we definatley outplayed them, Heskey picked up an injury and went off, we started playing real football, they seemed to be pushing for throw-ins and hoping they could use there in-famous long throw to beat us.

Looks they were happy for a draw, a few chances for Wigan in the last ten minutes with a cracking shot from koumas and a sitter missed by Zaki.

Could of been worse.

Sheff Wed 1-0 Doncaster, predictable, our so called strikers could'nt score in a brothel. Hit the crossbar from 3 yards out, missed pleanty of half chances and a few sitters. We outplayed wednesday in the 2nd half, but we cant finish. 7 Goals all season, we have 7 points after 4 games, now we are on 9 points after 16 games.

Terrible, horrible time to be a doncaster fan, we either need to get a striker sorted out (one that we can afford), or get a loan striker on the go. Otherwise get aidy boothroyd in, he could do a job.

Lux
8 Nov 2008, 03:30pm
Lol Aidy Boothroyd :001_tongue:

I think he would be ok for you. Everything at Watford is going pear shaped because of the chairman, and I think Aidy wanted to keep his reputation intact so he left. He does make some good deals, but he is also a bit inexperienced. Doncaster just got promoted, you can't expect miracles when the money isn't there. Watford however had the money, and we are under performing :closedeyes:

Paul
8 Nov 2008, 03:33pm
Lol Aidy Boothroyd :001_tongue:

I think he would be ok for you. Everything at Watford is going pear shaped because of the chairman, and I think Aidy wanted to keep his reputation intact so he left. He does make some good deals, but he is also a bit inexperienced. Doncaster just got promoted, you can't expect miracles when the money isn't there. Watford however had the money, and we are under performing :closedeyes:

:001_smile: I dont even remember what a goal looks like anymore, or how to celebrate, we need to start netting some of the "sitters".

Jaffa
9 Nov 2008, 10:24am
Spurs 2-1 :D

we've made a great turn around after our terrible start, now picked up wins against bolton, liverpool and man city, and draws against chelsea and the scum. Bring on Liverpool midweek!

Paul
9 Nov 2008, 06:45pm
onference North side Blyth Spartans caused a major shock in the First Round of the FA Cup with a 3-1 win over Shrewsbury.

A first-half double from teenage striker Shaun Reay inspired Spartans to a famous victory at Croft Park.

The deadlock was broken after just 31 seconds as Robbie Dale's precise through ball released Reay and the striker calmly curled the ball beyond the onrushing Glyn Garner from 12 yards.

Shrewsbury huffed and puffed in an attempt to get back on level terms but despite the threat of Chris Humphrey on the right the final ball was too often lacking for the visitors.

Blyth doubled their lead in the 27th minute as a mistake from Shrewsbury's Steve Leslie allowed Reay a clear run on goal and the 19-year-old produced a clinical finish in to the bottom corner from just inside the penalty box.

Blyth extended their lead six minutes after the restart as Gareth Williams' free kick was only half cleared as far as Dale and the striker hooked the ball back in to the box for Andy Leeson to bundle home from close range.

The League Two side pulled one back in the 67th minute as Paul Murray's free kick was flicked in by Grant Holt but there was to be no dramatic comeback.
Unlucky paul simpson :rlol:. An accountant scored two goals too, yay accountants!

Lux
11 Nov 2008, 02:48pm
You ornssssssssss!! :laugh:

Beat Swansea 1-0 tonight, Lee Williamson's 2nd goal in 3 days!

Now lets draw someone small (to get through) or someone big!!!

Paul
13 Nov 2008, 11:49am
Saturday 15th November 2008. Doncaster V Ipswich Live on Sky Sports 1, 5:15 K.O.

Watch it! You will see how we play some quality football but we cant finish the move off with a goal. You will then see us concede goals from any shots on target Ipswich have ending in us losing :001_smile:

Lux
15 Nov 2008, 06:18am
Carling Cup Quarter Final Draw

Stoke City v Derby County
Manchester United v Blackburn Rovers
Burnley v Arsenal
Watford v Tottenham Hotspur

Well I would've hoped for Derby,Burnley or Stoke at home if we want to go further, but Watford are known for their good cup runs in the recent past. My family support Spurs so it will be a great family day at the Vic :001_smile:

Paul
15 Nov 2008, 01:33pm
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We actually won a football match! 1-0 and it was a sloppy goal, but 3 points bagged, into double figures W00T!

Were only three points behind your team lux0rz :laugh:.

We never lose on TV, we should be on each week!

Lux
15 Nov 2008, 01:48pm
Lol it was same old Watford.

Go a goal up, and then go and let 2 goals in a short space of time (2 minutes) and go and lose the game.

Lux
24 Nov 2008, 12:15pm
W00t we have just got a new manager....Brendan Rogers the former Chelsea Reserve Manager.

He is joined by Frank Lampard Snr. who will be under the role of "football consultant"......

Also joining him is Dean Austin, who is assistant manager.

Sounds good for us because they are maybe inexperienced but I'm sure they are more than capable of bringing Watford forward, as long as we can find a buy owner :mellow:

Mammal
30 Nov 2008, 01:13pm
Wigan got hammered by west brom and won 2-1 :laugh:

Paul
30 Nov 2008, 01:16pm
Histon 1-0 Leeds Utd :laugh::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol:: rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol:

Lux
2 Dec 2008, 04:19pm
Burnley beat Arsenal's kids 2-0 and Derby won with a Ellington McRubbish 94th minute penalty.

Funny how Burnley have taken out Arsenal AND Chelsea, and now if Watford beat the Spurs who then theres a 2/3 chance we will play another Championship team to get into the FINAL.
But lets not get carried away....Spurs will be a tough team.

Paul
2 Dec 2008, 06:05pm
Arsenal are fucking shocking atm. There slipping and losing too many games to be in contention to win anything this season.

Lux
3 Dec 2008, 05:25am
That said Paul...they did just beat Chelsea

Paul
3 Dec 2008, 10:00am
There 8 points off the title race still :rlol:

Also our loan striker steve brooker (who scored against you on his debut) went back to bristol city :( hes injured.

tinkerbell
3 Dec 2008, 10:45am
Burnley beat Arsenal's kids 2-0 and Derby won with a Ellington McRubbish 94th minute penalty.

Funny how Burnley have taken out Arsenal AND Chelsea, and now if Watford beat the Spurs who then theres a 2/3 chance we will play another Championship team to get into the FINAL.
But lets not get carried away....Spurs will be a tough team.

lol i know, i was in the pub watching it with arsenal friends and i just couldnt help and cheer on burnley, that said stuff was thrown at me and punches hit my arm and leg, the good thing was, beer was still going in the same direction.....in my mouth. so it was a good night

Jaffa
3 Dec 2008, 11:12am
worst dive ever...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RZjvFdPGFfg

Paul
6 Dec 2008, 11:42am
worst dive ever...

Shocking decision. Our ref in the game doncaster v plymouth got injured and the linesman had to become the ref :dance:

Anyway, we WON!!! Yes actually off the foot of the table and are sitting 3rd off the bottom. 2 points behind saftey! :nuts:

Lux
6 Dec 2008, 03:02pm
2 points behind us :usa2: :whip:

matt 187
6 Dec 2008, 04:00pm
I invaded your European thread RAWR!!!!!! :usa2:

Paul
6 Dec 2008, 04:03pm
I invaded your European thread RAWR!!!!!! :usa2:

Hai, http://sportzfun.com/photos/albums/gridiron/headless_football_player.jpg American Football is ftl :bigsmile:

matt 187
6 Dec 2008, 04:22pm
=[

Saxe
10 Dec 2008, 01:24pm
LOL - Aalborg played 2-1 versus Celtic and now it's 1-1 vs. Man U.. lullorz

Eldest
10 Dec 2008, 02:09pm
worst dive ever...

yea LOL

Lux
10 Dec 2008, 04:15pm
Aalborg did quite well, maybe they'll do ok in the UEFA.

Watford won too :clap:

Justice...
10 Dec 2008, 04:28pm
ahahaha, ålborg did a good match against ManU yes ;P So fuck you Manchester United fans! Even if i dont like danish football, SCANDINAVIAN PWNS!! :P Of course, Liverpool would have beated Ålborg with ease >.>

Henrik
15 Dec 2008, 08:39am
i though ob was the best team in denmark :confused1:

is ålborg better than ob now ore....

Paul
15 Dec 2008, 08:43am
Liverpool 2-2 Hull, hull keep pulling it out of the bag week in week out. I really cant see them going down now.

Also when was the last time the 'Big 4' all drew in the same weekend?
Im still backing Liverpool to win the prem for the first time anyway.

Also Heskey is still showing that he still has it, did you see his cheeky back heel goal :toung:

Lux
15 Dec 2008, 12:37pm
Heskey always used to trip over, I knew him purely by that!!

I don't think Liverpool can keep the lead, Chelsea are going through a rough patch and they and Utd will pull away a bit.

Hull almost have what we got ina season. Thinking about it though, they have King when we didn't (injury). :angry:

Henrik
18 Dec 2008, 01:34am
yay Fck won 1-0 over brugge

So Fck are in UEFA

Mammal
23 Dec 2008, 04:55am
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=H2mlM3B3zQ0&feature=channel

Amazing xD

Paul
23 Dec 2008, 05:10am
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=H2mlM3B3zQ0&feature=channel

Amazing xD

lol sweet.

Whats with liverpool and chelsea allowing other teams to get back into the title race each week :toung:

Mammal
24 Dec 2008, 01:31pm
Liverpool 2-2 Hull, hull keep pulling it out of the bag week in week out. I really cant see them going down now.

Also when was the last time the 'Big 4' all drew in the same weekend?
Im still backing Liverpool to win the prem for the first time anyway.

Also Heskey is still showing that he still has it, did you see his cheeky back heel goal :toung:

I was there!
Amazing Heskey xD

Also, I wish liverpool would lose Gerrard, they would never win a game again...

Mammal
26 Dec 2008, 11:23am
Heskey does it again,more or less winning us the game against Newcastle today.
Was an amazing game, Newcastle got in a few chances, but didn't really contend for the game at all, the referee took their side early after Ryan Taylor scored a freekick and Lee Catermoll pulled off quite an appaling foul which got a man carried off on a stretcher, but only resulted in a yellow. A yellow card was then shown to Palacious for "Unsportsmanly behaviour" which was, in my opinion, just the referee trying to make up for not sending off Catermoll.
The game continued with Wigan dominating Newcastle, more chances for Valencia and Zaki, both denied.
Heskey got the ball on the break and was pulled almost to the ground, the monster that he is he carried on through advantage into the box and was then pulled down again. Resulting in a Red card for the Newcastle fullback and a penalty, which was cleanly scored in the bottom-left corner by Zaki.
In the last ten minutes things got slightly frantic, with a soft penalty given to newcastle, but it was no more than a consellation prize, as the game ended 2-1 to Wigan.

Great game for both teams, shame about the constant fouling, from both sides. :ohwell:

Paul
26 Dec 2008, 12:07pm
Heskey does it again,more or less winning us the game against Newcastle today.
Was an amazing game, Newcastle got in a few chances, but didn't really contend for the game at all, the referee took their side early after Ryan Taylor scored a freekick and Lee Catermoll pulled off quite an appaling foul which got a man carried off on a stretcher, but only resulted in a yellow. A yellow card was then shown to Palacious for "Unsportsmanly behaviour" which was, in my opinion, just the referee trying to make up for not sending off Catermoll.
The game continued with Wigan dominating Newcastle, more chances for Valencia and Zaki, both denied.
Heskey got the ball on the break and was pulled almost to the ground, the monster that he is he carried on through advantage into the box and was then pulled down again. Resulting in a Red card for the Newcastle fullback and a penalty, which was cleanly scored in the bottom-left corner by Zaki.
In the last ten minutes things got slightly frantic, with a soft penalty given to newcastle, but it was no more than a consellation prize, as the game ended 2-1 to Wigan.

Great game for both teams, shame about the constant fouling, from both sides. :ohwell:

My friend travelled down to that game today :toung:.

Nottingham Forest 2-4 Doncaster Rovers

First time this season we have scored more than 1 goal in a game. I wasnt expecting 4, was going crazy. They went down to 10 men as they had an injured player with no subs left. This worked in there favour which allways seems to happen against us. They go down to 10 men and we collapse.

Good 3 points for us, there is still hope we can stay up :toung:

Lux
26 Dec 2008, 02:32pm
Don't talk about 4-2 games :|||||

Lux
3 Jan 2009, 01:34pm
So the FA Cup ties had a few suprises. Mainly Forest beating Man City, Chelsea drawing to Southend, Hartlepool beating Stoke and Torquay beating Blackpool was also quite good.

No suprises with the Horns beating Scunthorpe, showing off our new signings in Gaving Hoyte and Jack Cork, but we weren't great....just came out better. The highlight other than the goal was that an American Marching Band of atleast 100 teenagers were performing at half time and continued to play tunes throughout the second half. We were singing "Sign em up, sign em up, sign em up...." it was funny :usa2:

Paul
21 Jan 2009, 04:28am
Donny won 3-0 and we now play aston villa on saturday, who we beat 2 years ago 3-0, what a game that was :toung: Hope we can do the same.

Also Man Utd ruined Derby's dreams of an carling cup final by hammering them 4-2 :angry:

Lux
21 Jan 2009, 04:38pm
Not gonna talk about Watford, absolute shit.

Burnley vs Tottenham, the game starts 1-4 to Tottenham because of the 1st leg, and in most peoples minds, Burnley have no chance. Yet after 118 minutes of dominance, and 3-0 up and going through (due to Burnley having an away goal, which is the decider on the same aggregate, unless it is equal away goals, where it goes to penalties) but in the last 2 minutes Tottenham go and score 2 goals to seal a place in the Carling Cup final.

It really was hilarious, my family (Tottenham fans) were really pissed off but I was thinking Tottenham would score any minute, because Burnley still had only 4 at the back!

Unlucky to Burnley, they were CLEARLY the better side, but Tottenham managed to win, and whilst they didn't deserve it, their quality showed at the most important time.

Paul
4 Feb 2009, 02:40pm
Villa 3-1 donny,

TWATS!

Mammal
5 Feb 2009, 11:56am
Villa 3-1 donny,

TWATS!

Lost all my posts ¬_¬

And did you really expect to beat them? They are doing great this year =)

Anyone watch Liverpool - Everton, I loved it, the adverts that came on before the end pissed me off though, luckily we got it back before the goal.

Lux
5 Feb 2009, 02:42pm
Lost all my posts ¬_¬

And did you really expect to beat them? They are doing great this year =)

Anyone watch Liverpool - Everton, I loved it, the adverts that came on before the end pissed me off though, luckily we got it back before the goal.

the fuck? On ITV the adverts went on with like 3 minutes left and we think "wtf still some time left....they could score" and then it turns back on suddenly and we see Everton players celebrating the only goal of the match

Lux
5 Feb 2009, 04:16pm
Heard about that.

It's ITV for you. :blink1:

What was it for you....GTV?

Paul
6 Feb 2009, 06:22am
What?

No idea aswell :crazy:

Lux
6 Feb 2009, 06:23am
What?

I was verging on...

Gloucester TV
or
Gay TV (but thats taken...)

Lux
6 Feb 2009, 09:07am
There's a Gloucester TV? :blink:

And why would I watch-- Wait, no, I meant "That's ITV for you!" not actually you have ITV and I don't.

Just realised what you meant.

Oh ok, it kinda sounded like Mammal had a different channel, oh well :crazy:

Paul
7 Feb 2009, 10:17am
"E I E I E I O, up the football league we go, when we win promotion, this is what we'll sing, we are rovers, we are rovers, o'driscoll is our king!"

That is all :biggrin:

Lux
7 Feb 2009, 10:59am
"E I E I E I O, up the football league we go, when we win promotion, this is what we'll sing, we are rovers, we are rovers, o'driscoll is our king!"

That is all :biggrin:

Everyone's copying our good old Marlon King song :wink:

Mammal
8 Feb 2009, 08:50am
Everyone's copying our good old Marlon King song :wink:

Marlon king was rubbish for us and asoon as he left he played good :twitch:
Worst match I have EVER seen wigan vs fulham but atlesat we got a point out of it (0-0).
Looks like we are going to finish in the top half of the table for a change =)

Lux
8 Feb 2009, 11:49am
Marlon king was rubbish for us and asoon as he left he played good :twitch:
Worst match I have EVER seen wigan vs fulham but atlesat we got a point out of it (0-0).
Looks like we are going to finish in the top half of the table for a change =)

Yeah King isn't as good as he was before his season long injury back when we were in the Prem (could've kept us up :angry:).

Paul
18 Feb 2009, 08:27am

QFT!

Were still climbing, won 7 out of our last 8 games in the league! Promotion form! lol

Prem here we come! j/k's :thumb:

But we are now 8 points clear from the drop and 11 off play off places. I think we are allmost in the spots of staying up this season. I think charlton and southhampton are now allready down, just wait to see who will be going down with them. I think plymouth will go down with them this season!

Lux
18 Feb 2009, 04:42pm
Ended Swansea's 16 unbeaten streak with possibly our best performance in the last 2 years. Was a really satisfying game, because we dominated in every department and every situation.

Lux
18 Mar 2009, 03:47pm
Oh my dazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Frigging 2nd last minute penalty in 2 games.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

All chances of promotion are gone now, just got to keep our heads cool and stay above relegation and prepare for a title challenge next season.

Don't know if it was a penalty, but from all the points we've lost so cheaply (especially the 4 shit refs have literally stolen from us) I can't help but feel that we could be in Cardiff's position.

psycore
18 Apr 2010, 03:02am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enNOZqbVxNU
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzdumL9gv6A
two swedish teams from gothenburg

Lux
18 Apr 2010, 11:18am
Epic bump :madgrin:

Don't like the flares tbh....too hooligan-ish.

b0red
18 Apr 2010, 12:07pm
Aston villa 6th in the table. Not to shabby.