PDA

View Full Version : Happy Gilmore

yojimbo
1 Jul 2008, 02:01pm
:drool::drool: Has got to by my all-time favorite movie, and i dont know why.
i guess because i saw it when i was a kid and
it made me laugh so damn much when he started cursing at the camera and the ball.

oh man.
this movie will always remind me of my childhood,

we all got that one song or place,
but i got this movie.

lol adam sandler is awesome! i also saw the zohan movie,
which was also hilarious.

Lux
1 Jul 2008, 04:27pm
Yes Adam Sandler guarantees for a successful movie. This is possibly he most recognised movie, and is definitely my favourite. One of my favourites also :thumbup1:

yojimbo
1 Jul 2008, 04:29pm
ah man that wouldnt surprise me,
now i feel like watching it now
LOL :tongue_smilie:

Ben
1 Jul 2008, 06:03pm
billy madison is my favorite adam sandler movie by far. after waterboy he matured and his movies werent tht good

yojimbo
1 Jul 2008, 08:20pm
yea my fav part of that movie is when that chubby kid is stuttering and having problems reading, and billy ( sandler ) turns to the other
1st grader and whispers "He cant reaad" and starts to laugh and pisses off the teacher. :tongue_smilie:

AppleShark
1 Jul 2008, 08:43pm
Yes Adam Sandler guarantees for a successful movie.

Do you also see the price of fuel going down, by any chance?

SpikedRocker
2 Jul 2008, 03:24am
I feel some of adam's best work is in more serious roles such as Reign Over Me and Click. They have their humor but the dramatics was top notch. Both must see movies in my book.

Lux
2 Jul 2008, 03:48am
Do you also see the price of fuel going down, by any chance?

No, but obviously you get a period over it :confused1:

Have SOME humour, if you don't find Adam Sandler movies funny then you are no human being!

*the rest* :partydance:

Also yes SpikedRocker, Click was my 2nd favourite movie, there was comedy but the drama made it a very good movie.

Red
2 Jul 2008, 09:10am
I saw Zohan and it was OK

yojimbo
2 Jul 2008, 11:18am
I feel some of adam's best work is in more serious roles such as Reign Over Me and Click. They have their humor but the dramatics was top notch. Both must see movies in my book.

Hmmm....I have to disagree with you,
in my opinion, Adam Sandler has matured as his life has progressed,
and it may have shown in such dramatic scenes as in click, (i havent seen reign over me) he also plays in spanglish, which has some romance,
but personally, I can see that he is a sufficient actor when it comes to playing serious roles, but I cant say its his BEST work,
I think that Adam Sandler has a spirit as an actor to be giddy and crudely funny, like in his earlier films, i dont think that humor ever escaped him and i can see it in his eyes when he has to fake cry for a emotional scene that he would really rather be laughing.

:thumbup:

Tcp-Kill
2 Jul 2008, 11:22am
i think is movie was awesome, funny and generally good