PDA

View Full Version : BAn Appeal- YOjimbo!

yojimbo
29 Jun 2008, 03:08pm
Ok i tried contacting some admins
and I guess Ill just have to make this thread
i Play on the zombie escape server everyday now, for hours sometimes.
I plan to become a supporter, but the problem is
today I had been banned from black mesa escape server.
at first I was unsure why and it had happened very quickly
but I can see only one reason for my ban,
For those reading this that are familiar with the map,
when the airlock had opened, about half of the people remaining were humans, and we rushed through.
I turned to notice someone had initiated the close of the airlock, and a few of our teammates still had not made it through,
behind them, the zombies were crosing the canal into the airlock room while the remaining humans who did not make it through the door in time, were shooting in attempt to break the wall of which is the alternate route in the airlock, and I had began opening fire onto the wall ( the cage with the red light behind it, illuminating the tunnel of which the remaining survivors were expected to be coming through) and broke it, so that if they made it, they wouldnt have to worry about shooting that wall through.
Now obviously, an admin had seen me do this and had thought that I was intentionally shooting the wall to ensure that the zombies would break through faster, but that was not my intention, and i had only wished that
the admin had asked me what i was doing
before banning me 10 seconds later.

this is my story.
there is no reason to lie.
I planned to become a supporter and still do,
if i am only appealed.
thanks so much,
my steam is yojimbo303 and my steam id is "Kingz| yojimbo" STEAM_0:1:6461348 00:22 205 0 active

yojimbo
29 Jun 2008, 03:15pm
sorry, i had posted in wrong section!

Taylor
29 Jun 2008, 05:32pm
Dude PLEASE read the stickies above before making a post here!

Good Job catching it though!:wink: