PDA

View Full Version : Slacking

Karot
26 Jun 2008, 02:10pm
Lately it seems you admins have been letting players down. :sleep: and by that i mean not enforcing rules. For example in deathrun at about 1:05 GMT there was edo in deathrun and while i was in there there were spammers mic and no mic people Saying the N word constantley and people impersating admins
[# 1303 "[SG] BLACK HOLE" STEAM_0:1:18236644 05:05 106 0 active]
I know he is not an admin i just think there should be more cracking down on cases especially when there is admins in that server and it is happening rite in front of the admins. Just thought i would get your attention.

broncoty
26 Jun 2008, 11:27pm
Admins do not have to do anything, we pay, we dont get paid.

If someone wants to pay 10 dollars a month to use the pretty green font then power to them.

Admins choose to enforce the rules, but there is nothing that says they have or even should.

SATAN
26 Jun 2008, 11:55pm
I know Neo, you came and got me when that happened.
btw i banned that guy for impersonating cause he wouldnt change his name when i asked him.

But the reason Edo did not do anything is because it was his son playing at the time i believe, cause he came in hide and seek 10 mins later and i heard him talk :/

AndreiD
27 Jun 2008, 01:46am
Lately it seems you admins have been letting players down. :sleep: and by that i mean not enforcing rules. For example in deathrun at about 1:05 GMT there was edo in deathrun and while i was in there there were spammers mic and no mic people Saying the N word constantley and people impersating admins
[# 1303 "[SG] BLACK HOLE" STEAM_0:1:18236644 05:05 106 0 active]
I know he is not an admin i just think there should be more cracking down on cases especially when there is admins in that server and it is happening rite in front of the admins. Just thought i would get your attention.

That why you have the Player Complaints (http://www.zombiemurder.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116) forum.
Also if you have problems with a player you can just message an admin like Clod14 does, and the problem gets taken care of.

It seems that we are not vampires and we require sleep, well... some of us :001_cool:

Maxwelldon
27 Jun 2008, 03:04am
Well, there always is the "Player Complaints" section as AndreiD said, but ye, usually I myself enforce rules if I see disturbance going on

I understand if some admins don't react sometime since it does get tiresome to always enforce the rules, especially when people all the time does it and ignores all warnings..
Like myself, I've few times just disabled my ingame voice chat and changed name and turned music loud so I can just actually play without people all the time asking me to do this-and-that.. Though, when I've seen people actually going crazy with rule breaking and it's not just 'random go by' thing, that point I tend to get back in the admin role.