PDA

View Full Version : Futurama

SpikedRocker
24 Jun 2008, 11:50am
If you don't already know, The Beast with a Billion Backs has been released! Its the 2nd full length movie! Just to clear up why I posted here in TV Shows, they are cutting the 4 planned movies up into 16 30-minute episodes to be aired on Comedy Central. If you missed the first movie it was called Bender's Big Score. It aired on comedy central earlier this spring. I got it today and hope to watch it later on. So get your asses off the couch or computer desk and buy this movie!!!!

Please...

Itch
24 Jun 2008, 12:17pm
I have the Bender's Big Score movie it wasn't bad.

I'll have to check out the new one.

Jaffa
24 Jun 2008, 06:32pm
i've seen the new one (beast), tbh it was good, but i thought it undermined a lot of the plot things that happened in bender's big score

xBloodShotx
24 Jun 2008, 07:05pm
i saw this one a few days ago, honestly i didn't think it was that good i really liked benders big game but this one kind of let me down.

SpikedRocker
26 Jun 2008, 03:20am
i saw this one a few days ago, honestly i didn't think it was that good i really liked benders big game but this one kind of let me down.

THE TENTICLE LOVES YOU, ACCEPT THE LOVE!!!

hehe..I actually like this movie, it had the feel of the last season. Plus I loved the reference to Steamboat Willie at the beginning.

Irish Rebel
3 Jul 2008, 07:53am
hm lol bender ftw!