PDA

View Full Version : Hide and seek

Karot
24 Jun 2008, 05:12am
I think we should get a hide and seek server. They are very fun and most likely populated and would be a great addition to the servers.! :thumbup:

SpikedRocker
24 Jun 2008, 06:39am
I'd be there all the time. I had this spot in wintermilitia were I sat in the open as a bottle, no one knew i was there freakin hilarious!

Dracula
24 Jun 2008, 07:47am
ya those servers are ALLWAYS fun for all.

Suri
24 Jun 2008, 08:04am
We all played on one for about a week i think.

And we have had this question come up before.

The real question is it worth putting it up if we cant keep it full? And would get be used allot? I am on the fence about it. The deathrun server has been busy every since we put it up, so a hide and seek server may get the same traffic.

How man H&S servers are there? And are any ever full? and if so how many of all the H&S server full?

Dracula
24 Jun 2008, 08:06am
I have found some but mostly through Google or freinds and they were either empty or about half full most of the time.

GrayFox
24 Jun 2008, 09:31am
Last time I played on H&S server was about a year ago, it seems to have a short flame. Its full for about 2 weeks then empties out. But it is incredibly fun, if people can make it work with custom made maps.

Loller Dan
24 Jun 2008, 11:04am
My clan has a H&S server and it's usually half full or empty.
If you want a full server, don't get H&S.

Lux
24 Jun 2008, 11:23am
There is only so many "fun" servers you can have. If we aren't getting enough more regulars people will just move from deathrun because there arent enough new maps and then that will be vacant.

SpikedRocker
24 Jun 2008, 11:36am
We all played on one for about a week i think.

And we have had this question come up before.

The real question is it worth putting it up if we cant keep it full? And would get be used allot? I am on the fence about it. The deathrun server has been busy every since we put it up, so a hide and seek server may get the same traffic.

How man H&S servers are there? And are any ever full? and if so how many of all the H&S server full?

I played with Impulse Gamers H&S server before coming here, their server i believe was 20 slot or so, I played with about 10-12 other regulars till iG closed up. The trouble with H&S is not all maps have good models to hide with and we've actually had where there was no models to choose from. That turned away a bunch of people when stuff like that happens. I see here we keep a good eye on our maps and if its moderated correctly could be a good addition to our CSS Mod line up. The big thing here is the availablity of models for the map.

Karot
24 Jun 2008, 02:21pm
we just have it advertised so its there and i know for a fact that i would play it alot. It also depends on the time from the players on on...so

Longwave
9 Nov 2008, 08:16pm
OMG THIS SERVER WOULD KICK ASS! please consider this server. but it would also cost alot to open and keep running.... hummmmm. we need to see is any one would like to donate twords making this server before we get to invalved in making it. if you would donate to making this server please list how much you would donate and why. and maybe they will notice us and think about it.

Paladin
9 Nov 2008, 08:30pm
UBER BUMP FROM BEYOND THE GRAAAAAAAVE

Had one, people lost interest, locked.