PDA

View Full Version : env_cubemap problem??

Svendy
23 Jun 2008, 01:28pm
okey I wanted to try out my map with some lights on, but when I tryed to run the map this came up in console:
=============

Both ConVars must be marked FCVAR_REPLICATED for linkage to work (r_VehicleViewDampen)
maxplayers set to 32
Heap: 256.00 Mb
Parsed 359 text messages
Both ConVars must be marked FCVAR_REPLICATED for linkage to work (r_VehicleViewDampen)
Couldn't find custom font file 'resource/HL2EP2.ttf'
Couldn't find custom font file 'materials/vgui/fonts/buttons_32.vbf'
execing config.cfg
Can't use cheat cvar cl_upspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cl_forwardspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cl_backspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar dsp_dist_max in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar dsp_dist_min in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar r_ambientfraction in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
2 CPUs, Frequency: 1.7 Ghz, Features: GenuineIntel SSE SSE2 MMX RDTSC CMOV FCMOV
execing valve.rc
maxplayers set to 32
maxplayers set to 32
execing game.cfg
Network: IP 87.49.57.239, mode MP, dedicated No, ports 27015 SV / 27005 CL
Spawn Server ze_SFJ_high_school_escape_b1
env_cubemap used on world geometry without rebuilding map. . ignoring: concrete/concretefloor033k
env_cubemap used on world geometry without rebuilding map. . ignoring: concrete/concretefloor033k
env_cubemap used on world geometry without rebuilding map. . ignoring: concrete/concretefloor033y
env_cubemap used on world geometry without rebuilding map. . ignoring: concrete/concretefloor033y
env_cubemap used on world geometry without rebuilding map. . ignoring: glass/glasswindow070c
env_cubemap used on world geometry without rebuilding map. . ignoring: glass/glasswindow070c
env_cubemap used on world geometry without rebuilding map. . ignoring: glass/combineglass001a
env_cubemap used on world geometry without rebuilding map. . ignoring: glass/combineglass001a
Begin loading faces (loads materials)
End loading faces (loads materials)
Host_EndGame: Map coordinate extents are too large!!
Check for errors!

==========
I havent had this problem befor I tryed it with lights. And the message says something about env_cubemaps i've used, but there is no env_cubemaps in my map. If you see anyohter errors please tell me about them. Thanks

JoniX
23 Jun 2008, 01:45pm
Host_EndGame: Map coordinate extents are too large

Description:
Your map is too big (you have brush(es) too near to the edge of the grid) or you have invalid brushes. In 99.9999% of the cases, the cause is an invalid brush.

Solution:
If the problem-checker in Hammer (alt+p) doesn't find any offending brush(es), and you can't see brushes near the edge of the grid, check suspicious or recently vertex-edited brushes first. If you still can't find anything, you should use the cordon tools or visgroups to find them.

In future errors copy paste errors here. http://www.interlopers.net/index.php?page=errors