PDA

View Full Version : World Of Tanks

Jr_Donkey
9 Jul 2015, 10:13pm
It would be awesome to get a group of WOT players together and play and maybe even get a team going!!!

Drox
9 Jul 2015, 10:55pm
Some of us played it and even had a SG clan (I think). Not sure who else still plays it but I play it casually from time to time.

Labarr
9 Jul 2015, 11:18pm
Im pretty Sure Dirk played it alot with a few other people.. Not sure if anyone in SG is still active in it

Dirk
9 Jul 2015, 11:37pm
There is still an SG WoT clan. its -SG-. I still have an account for admining it. Haggard and Jager are still active. I have been recently but not as much as I once was. Harpreet still plays too.

also this http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=464

Jr_Donkey
9 Jul 2015, 11:56pm
ok i will have to play with yall sometime thanks!

Pyro
10 Jul 2015, 10:44am
I should be getting back into it pretty soon. Haven't checked if this laptop can handle it yet but i doubt it.

Jager
11 Jul 2015, 05:56pm
My wifes account has second in command access to the SG clan, jsut like dirks alt account, so if you need to be added let us know. Dirk and I are in different clans due to inactivity in SG, but if that changes we can make adjustments.

Also we need or should consider an SG WoWS clan/division when that's available. I will create a channel for us to hang out in for now

Jr_Donkey
11 Jul 2015, 10:47pm
ok i will play but i have to fix my WOT first

Pyro
12 Jul 2015, 10:58am
Good news, this laptop actually plays WoT on the SD client. woot