PDA

View Full Version : Air accelerate

DarkJesture
26 Jun 2015, 09:18pm
Hey there, I thought this was the right place for this suggestion, but I am special at times so I might be wrong....

I've noticed the lack of sv_airaccelerate on the PB server, and I believe it should be raised to 150. The main reason being that I want to be able to bhop and own the cts, but also because a lot of maps have a bhop section that is nearly impossible with the current setting. What are other people's opinion on this? Could/should we add this?

Black Rain
26 Jun 2015, 09:41pm
Don't mean to be rude but I have to disagree. It won't be fair to CTs at all. It's already REALLY easy to rebel as a T, even when CTs have been given full body armor. The ability for us to bhop just makes it 100x worse to be a CT because it'll be harder to control Ts imo. It would make rebeling as a T pretty much a piece of cake and I feel like it'll make jailbreak less fun for those who always like to go CT. I've seen many times where people who go CT get upset that Ts are able to win rounds so often that they frustratingly go switch to T since they're tired of losing so quickly. I'm imagining that with an increase for in air_accelerate and people going nuts in bhopping.

BoM
26 Jun 2015, 09:53pm
no bhop spam. ever

capp'n
26 Jun 2015, 09:56pm
bhop should be for mg and mg only

Nuclear Onion
26 Jun 2015, 10:06pm
What the three above me said, the cts already have enough problems as it is. No need to add bunnys in the mix...

DarkJesture
26 Jun 2015, 11:15pm
I understand your point of view, I'm just a bhop whore :P

Mudkip™
27 Jun 2015, 11:20am
bhopping is for source, and source is dead. bhopping should be too.

Darnias
27 Jun 2015, 01:35pm

Can we ban this fag?

Maxwelldon
28 Jun 2015, 10:37am
Bhop shall not die. I personally like to Bhop and it's good way to spend time when you really don't have much else to do. :P

Can we ban this fag?
^ gief Mudkip™ a chance, lol ~ swinging ban hamma isn't always the first answer :biggrin: :laugh:

http://i.imgur.com/nkDRX4Q.png

I don't really see this being a good thing for PB like others have said, it would just make it more hard for CT's to control the prisoners since it would really throw off the balance between those who can do it and who can not. :fencing: