PDA

View Full Version : Wont let me play ze_farmhouse_v9

Kramberries
14 Jun 2015, 10:11pm
whenever i try and join the server while it is on the farmhouse map it loads to %66 disconnects me and says "Missing maps maps\ze_farmhouse_v9.bsp, disconnecting" please help :frown:

Maxwelldon
14 Jun 2015, 10:14pm
Have you checked that you don't have previously downloaded files and that they are not corrupt?
If I personally run into issues like these, that's the first thing I do and delete the files. Usually has solved similar situation for me. :blink:

Labarr
14 Jun 2015, 10:16pm
Have you checked that you don't have previously downloaded files and that they are not corrupt?
If I personally run into issues like these, that's the first thing I do and delete the files. Usually has solved similar situation for me. :blink:

Exactly this. Go into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\maps and see if the map "ze_farmhouse_v9" is in there. If it is, delete it.

Kramberries
14 Jun 2015, 10:22pm
I have deleted all my workshop maps and unsubscribed to them but, it does not seem to be working still.

Kramberries
14 Jun 2015, 10:28pm
i didnt see the last post. sorry. still nothing

Labarr
14 Jun 2015, 11:27pm
i didnt see the last post. sorry. still nothing

Well then just download it manually HERE (https://www.dropbox.com/s/zkgtw6zcn61s95t/ze_farmhouse_v9.bsp?dl=0)

And place it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\maps

Kramberries
14 Jun 2015, 11:55pm
Thank you.:biggrin:

Labarr
15 Jun 2015, 12:03am
Thank you.:biggrin:

No problem! :) Go enjoy ZE!