PDA

View Full Version : The End Dimension

Wooper
13 Jun 2015, 10:01pm
I was just thinking that we should probably reset the End. People like hanehane completely stripped it of its resources. There is literally no instance of a kind of bee and there's hardly any draconium dust left. Peeps that join now or later are left with nothing. just a suggestion though since it's technically possible to fly out 50k blocks to find draconium. (the bees tho). BoM

Mandeemoo007
13 Jun 2015, 10:34pm
I agree with this, the only quick way to get to 50k out is using draconium, so you are stuck in a predicament there. Maybe it could be reset like every 2 months or so? Idk just a suggestion, since ik it would be a lot of work.

R3TROATTACK
13 Jun 2015, 10:37pm
I agree with this, the only quick way to get to 50k out is using draconium, so you are stuck in a predicament there. Maybe it could be reset like every 2 months or so? Idk just a suggestion, since ik it would be a lot of work.

Mandeemoo there are so many other ways to fly then draconium, but I agree resetting the end ever 2 weeks or so would be a good idea.

Mandeemoo007
13 Jun 2015, 10:39pm
Mandeemoo there are so many other ways to fly then draconium, but I agree resetting the end ever 2 weeks or so would be a good idea.

Yes but it would take maybe 15 minutes just to get to 10k without draconium so I don't think people would want to spend that time watching a screen.