PDA

View Full Version : Steam Gamers is A Great Place

Wooper
8 Jun 2015, 08:25pm
Golly gee, I sure do love all my fellow Steam Gamers. I really love my Regular Gamer peers and my old Legendary friends. Gee willikers our Community higher ups sure are swell. Its great that such bold members of our community fill that role. Thank god we have these higher ups to set up this hip and cool website design. The old one was so shitty. I'm sure they'll be remembered as Legends one day.

Mandeemoo007
8 Jun 2015, 08:29pm
k

Drox
8 Jun 2015, 08:32pm
It's ok

ShoieP
8 Jun 2015, 08:34pm
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/019/b/5/chibi_poop_by_flutterkiko-d5s1vgj.png

Zsoki
8 Jun 2015, 08:49pm
Psh I thought Steamgamers was a cool community until I joined their teamspeak and went into the minigames channel to talk to fellow minigamers of CSGO, instead I just got yelled at cause they were playing a different game I assume was competitive. So I cried myself to sleep.

Wooper
8 Jun 2015, 09:11pm
Well, that's what you get for being an Irregular Gamer.

Black Rain
8 Jun 2015, 09:12pm
Wooper where the fuck is your dank meme response to boomy

Wooper
8 Jun 2015, 09:14pm
Wooper where the fuck is your dank meme response to boomy

Boomy tries harder to meme than capp'n and pulls it off worse than onion. he deserves no such dank maymays.

RoverBot3
8 Jun 2015, 09:21pm
D U D E N I C E

Black Rain
8 Jun 2015, 09:22pm
Boomy tries harder to meme than capp'n and pulls it off worse than onion. he deserves no such dank maymays.

shots fired AYOOOOOO

Bethy
8 Jun 2015, 10:00pm
Psh I thought Steamgamers was a cool community until I joined their teamspeak and went into the minigames channel to talk to fellow minigamers of CSGO, instead I just got yelled at cause they were playing a different game I assume was competitive. So I cried myself to sleep.
Zsoki Don't let that discourage you, come back on! They should of been in a MM channel if that was the case!

:balloonicorn:

Leon
8 Jun 2015, 11:05pm

LOL