PDA

View Full Version : you heathens need to appreciate the classics

boomy
5 Jun 2015, 08:52am
every time you remove a mg map from the server an angel loses its wings via bbq and that dog just aint gon' hunt.

YOU ARE TEARING US APART LISA. STAHP. I DID NOT HIT HER.

all these glorious maps that everyone has happy fun times on and you pluck them one by one and my heart aches like when i dont feel like eating but then i gorge myself with all these new and delicious things and then they soak up in my insides like concrete settling WHEN ALL I NEEDED WAS AN APPLE.

BEFORE YOU KNOW IT WE WILL BE REMOVING WARMCUP AND THAT IS JUST WHERE I DRAW THE LINE. EVERYONE ENJOYS THE PENIS MAP AND YOU KNOW IT.

lets just take the beatles out back and shoot them with a shotgun why dont we i mean my god you uncultured swine THESE MAPS ARE CLASSIC AND SHOULD BE LOVED AND CARED FOR LIKE HOW I WASNT AS A CHILD.

#savetherainforest (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=savetherainforest) #nature (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=nature)

capp'n
5 Jun 2015, 08:58am
i cant tell if this is serious or not

but shut the fuck up

boomy
5 Jun 2015, 09:00am
i cant tell if this is serious or not

but shut the fuck up

you see this is what im talking about
even if the map is still deformed and doesnt function properly in some areas we can still come to appreciate it and enjoy it. just as we do this guy.

:)

sphinxxxy
5 Jun 2015, 09:10am
am i an idiot, what maps were removed?????

ALSO.

BEFORE YOU KNOW IT WE WILL BE REMOVING WARMCUP AND THAT IS JUST WHERE I CROSS THE LINE. EVERYONE ENJOYS THE PENIS MAP AND YOU KNOW IT.

^^^^^^^^^^
DON'T. YOU. GUYS. DARE. TOUCH. MY. WARMCUP. PENIS. MAP.

Black Rain
5 Jun 2015, 09:17am
Calling Wooper for a dank response to this guy

boomy
5 Jun 2015, 09:23am
Calling Wooper for a dank response to this guy

whoa whoa whoa... this guy? black rain i thought we had something.. an ethereal connection... a spiritual bond... i thought we were going to move in together and you just lay it on me like this? "THIS GUY"?! i think we need to take some time apart.

Black Rain
5 Jun 2015, 09:24am
whoa whoa whoa... this guy? black rain i thought we had something.. an ethereal connection... a spiritual bond... i thought we were going to move in together and you just lay it on me like this? "THIS GUY"?! i think we need to take some time apart.

Am lav u

boomy
5 Jun 2015, 09:29am
Am lav u

iz ok bb i frgef u

Rilex
5 Jun 2015, 09:32am
Boomy and Wooper will get along just fine.

boomy
5 Jun 2015, 09:35am
Boomy and Wooper will get along just fine.

i like whoopy cushions they make funnies

Extreme Potatoes
5 Jun 2015, 09:41am
stop referencing harold and kumar go to white castle

boomy
5 Jun 2015, 10:02am
i dont know what you are talking about man who is kumarold

Wooper
6 Jun 2015, 12:51am
pls. this guys memes are staler than the "classic" mg maps.

boomy
6 Jun 2015, 01:47am
pls. this guys memes are staler than the "classic" mg maps.

wats a meem