PDA

View Full Version : SG CS:GO Summer is Here!

Wawa
1 Jun 2015, 06:18pm
Today is June 1st, and while it is not officially Summer yet, the server activity says otherwise:

http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag345/stevenhoro/summer_zpsqzyhltwn.jpg

A huge thanks to Paul and his supporters for boosting the popularity of MG overnight, literally!

:balloonicorn::balloonicorn::balloonicorn::balloon icorn::balloonicorn::balloonicorn::balloonicorn::b alloonicorn::balloonicorn::balloonicorn::balloonic orn::balloonicorn::balloonicorn::balloonicorn::bal loonicorn::balloonicorn::balloonicorn::balloonicor n::balloonicorn::balloonicorn::balloonicorn::ballo onicorn::balloonicorn:

:balloonicorn::balloonicorn::balloonicorn::balloon icorn::balloonicorn: Happy Summer [SG]!!! :balloonicorn::balloonicorn::balloonicorn::balloon icorn::balloonicorn::balloonicorn:

:balloonicorn::balloonicorn::balloonicorn::balloon icorn::balloonicorn::balloonicorn::balloonicorn::b alloonicorn::balloonicorn::balloonicorn::balloonic orn::balloonicorn::balloonicorn::balloonicorn::bal loonicorn::balloonicorn::balloonicorn::balloonicor n::balloonicorn::balloonicorn::balloonicorn::ballo onicorn::balloonicorn:

Mudkip™
1 Jun 2015, 06:54pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeXatquVqAc

Mandeemoo007
1 Jun 2015, 07:24pm
The moment when you remember you still have school until June 18th but will probably be pushed back because of having 3 bomb threats in the past 2 weeks.

Rilex
2 Jun 2015, 10:12am
The moment when you remember you still have school until June 18th but will probably be pushed back because of having 3 bomb threats in the past 2 weeks.

3 in two weeks? where the hell do you go to school god damn

Zorg
2 Jun 2015, 10:36am
Makes me really happy to see the servers alive and happy again!!! Cannot wait to have more tomfoolery on tinychat huehuehue

Mandeemoo007
2 Jun 2015, 02:42pm
3 in two weeks? where the hell do you go to school god damn

In the great state of New Jersey! Home of the fattest governor in the country, the Jersey Shore, and Extreme Potatoes! And obviously idiots trying to get out of school! :-)

BlackWhite
2 Jun 2015, 03:50pm
​i am having headache on pb and ZE though.....

sphinxxxy
3 Jun 2015, 07:50pm
ok but seriously though, the popularity of MG is startling, it's almost always at least 2/3 full and sometimes even surpasses ZE's population. YAY PAUL. YAY SG.

Black Rain
3 Jun 2015, 11:14pm
​i am having headache on pb and ZE though.....

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I haven't went to pb once since I got back. SUCKS 4 U I JUST GO TO MG HAHAHAHAH :D <3

srsly tho I love Paul. he made my favorite server epic again. Not only that but the randies and new regulars that join aren't annoying and cancerous like pb LOL.

Wawa
4 Jun 2015, 12:04am
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I haven't went to pb once since I got back. SUCKS 4 U I JUST GO TO MG HAHAHAHAH :D <3

srsly tho I love Paul. he made my favorite server epic again. Not only that but the randies and new regulars that join aren't annoying and cancerous like pb LOL.

You obviously haven't seen the MG server on the overnight then.