PDA

View Full Version : [ayyy lmao] Ayyy

Strawberry
19 May 2015, 02:25pm
Guise. as you might noticed ive been posting around the community once in a while lurking. :bird:

seing my time as a airman basic comes to an end, and i get better work / condition and my own internet within a month from now, im starting to play on my main once in a while.

yes i play in the servers, but not under this name, mostly cuz i cant talk. and i play mostly by myself on coursemaps.

ANYWAYS, since i finally got promoted, (to corporal) i get a room for myself, and i will play more during populated times (maybe alot of comp as well) as well as using my mic. yes im coming back slowly :)

hope i get back with my old friends and get to know the new faces around here. because the thing i miss the most isn't the gameservers. its the lovely community :)

My current plans is to purchase a new desktop cappable of all games (budget is around 3000$) and withing august i should be set up, and from then ill be on whenever i have time, as for now. i will countinue playing on my alt account untill that comes true. :tape:

anyways, im glad to be back! subbing and shit :bird: