PDA

View Full Version : Some changes in this server that you might want to look into.

Toyz
10 May 2015, 01:59am
1. CT armor, this is not much of a problem back in CSS. but holy shit it's super op in go.
-In KF, cts are 3 shots now instead of 2 (combo).
-Don't even get me started with guns.

** But i do realize the point of this armor. It is hard to be a CT especially against people that know every secret in the map. It also helps noobs like BOM and R3tro.
*** So this is kinda minor problem.

2. 30 seconds T Mute timer. ( is this even possible?)

As everyone knows. This server is very popular with kids like me (i'm 12). The ADHD levels are high as Snoop Dogg.

On peak hours, its very hard for the CT to give orders. I see admins like Jewpiter muting every Ts at the start of the round , because everyone would not shut the fuck up. I kinda feel bad for Jew doing tedious stuff like that.

Anyways thanks for reviving my favourite server, i spend 1500 hours in the CSS mutiny server.
I hope this server is still around when i become a Papa next year . So my kids can play (i'm almost 13)

Nuclear Onion
10 May 2015, 02:24am
1. We gave CTs armor just recently because they were getting raped around the clock every round. I'm not sure what to do about this tbfh.

2. Maybe possible, I'll see what we can do about that.

Congrats on the kid and glad you enjoy the server!

Spartan
10 May 2015, 06:21am
I've played on this server a few times and I usually have to mentally calm myself after witnessing the train wreck.

You need to be strong. I'm not joking. If the CT(s) don't have a good aim or a loud voice, they are useless. I'm lucky in a way that I can produce both of these and therefore have a strong effect giving orders. I don't tolerate bullshit, and I have to become a stubborn ass to get the Ts to do something. When I tell them to go to pool, you go to pool or I'm gona shoot you in the leg. Do it again and you're dead. No fucks. That is the way it has to be, because Ts will take any advantage they can over the CT to get a gun, a quick opening to run for a teleport or a secret.

So what am I getting at? Basically, you need to keep kevlar on CT. They need it. It really speaks volumes that after 3 rounds as a CT I had 24 kills... I mean come on. Some CTs are dumb as fuck, and can't play it, but they're forced to cuz there is no room on T and the teams are already unbalanced by a ratio 1:2.

I do agree a mute at the start needs to be in effect. Infact, I would go so far as to suggest being able to shoot Ts that yell fake orders like 'freeday freeday freeday' 'he said freeday too late can't give orders now'. You know what I do? I kill them. Not a single fuck do I give to people that do this.

But it's pretty bad. I need to take a moment to get myself out of the hardass I become playing the game. It's almost like I'm back at work, yelling orders to people. Trying to play the server for fun and balancing the roleplay is difficult. The CTs need any advantage they can get.

Nuclear Onion
10 May 2015, 11:00am
I've played on this server a few times and I usually have to mentally calm myself after witnessing the train wreck.

You need to be strong. I'm not joking. If the CT(s) don't have a good aim or a loud voice, they are useless. I'm lucky in a way that I can produce both of these and therefore have a strong effect giving orders. I don't tolerate bullshit, and I have to become a stubborn ass to get the Ts to do something. When I tell them to go to pool, you go to pool or I'm gona shoot you in the leg. Do it again and you're dead. No fucks. That is the way it has to be, because Ts will take any advantage they can over the CT to get a gun, a quick opening to run for a teleport or a secret.

So what am I getting at? Basically, you need to keep kevlar on CT. They need it. It really speaks volumes that after 3 rounds as a CT I had 24 kills... I mean come on. Some CTs are dumb as fuck, and can't play it, but they're forced to cuz there is no room on T and the teams are already unbalanced by a ratio 1:2.

I do agree a mute at the start needs to be in effect. Infact, I would go so far as to suggest being able to shoot Ts that yell fake orders like 'freeday freeday freeday' 'he said freeday too late can't give orders now'. You know what I do? I kill them. Not a single fuck do I give to people that do this.

But it's pretty bad. I need to take a moment to get myself out of the hardass I become playing the game. It's almost like I'm back at work, yelling orders to people. Trying to play the server for fun and balancing the roleplay is difficult. The CTs need any advantage they can get.

Aren't you supposed to be dead? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

More so the majority of people on the server are young kids so it's literally "babysitting a server" in my eyes.

My main issue is the fact that people don't know shit about our old maps, no matter how many times i explain to people where to go they either are pretending to be retarded just to take advantage of me showing the Ts the way or actually do not understand shit about the map and just leave after 10 minutes. I think the way to solve this is giving people freedays? I have no clue at this rate.

Black Rain
10 May 2015, 01:49pm
I want that mute T timer applied if possible but I think 30 seconds is a bit too long just to state orders and have CTs create a watching perimeter for themselves. I'd say maybe 20 seconds max? 20 seconds should be more than enough for CTs to give orders, Ts to go follow them and CTs being able to watch over them from spawn.