PDA

View Full Version : Server Rules

SilentGuns
9 May 2015, 04:46am
STEAMGAMERS MINECRAFT RULES

1. Do not grief - this means breaking someone else's blocks without permission or ruining the landscape around their buildings.

2. Do not hack - xray, speedhacks, flighthacks etc

3. Do not exploit bugs - using bugs to gain an unfair advantage, to grief or ruin the game for others.

4. Do not advertise other servers or websites! - 0 tolerance unless you are willing to pay us a large sum of money to advertise. We enjoy money.

5. Respect other players and admins!

6. No racism at all - don't even try to get clever with this.

7. Do not steal - if it does not belong to you then do not take it, unless you have permission from the owner.

Generally we don't enforce temporary minecraft bans community-wide but if you get permed from MC and we have your information then you will also be permabanned from all other servers.

SilentGuns
9 May 2015, 04:48am
1. Someone sticky this, please

2. I am going back to being a Mod, if you need any help with troublemakers or more information on the rules then contact me.

BoM
10 May 2015, 01:59am
1. Someone sticky this, please

2. I am going back to being a Mod, if you need any help with troublemakers or more information on the rules then contact me.

kiddo thinks he can just say he'll have mod and it'll magically happen. This isn't a goddamn democracy, I'll burn down your flag bud!

Zaraki
10 May 2015, 03:49am
kiddo thinks he can just say he'll have mod and it'll magically happen. This isn't a goddamn democracy, I'll burn down your flag bud!

I wouldn't mind beeing a moderator either. Since this has nothing to do with SA+ :p

Prez
10 May 2015, 06:31am
Silent you forgot a rule:

8. You are allowed to grief anything that SilentGuns makes in-game, no questions asked.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SilentGuns
10 May 2015, 07:23am
But that is basically how I apply for any position.

Silent you forgot a rule:

8. You are allowed to grief anything that SilentGuns makes in-game, no questions asked.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sorry, I need those bans

I do have a very nice house built that I accidentally forgot to claim, I SURE HOPE NOTHING HAPPENS TO IT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)