PDA

View Full Version : Skins on MG

Elemental
3 May 2015, 12:41pm
So, I've been told that when I pick the Joker or Batman skin I come across as a giant error sign to some people.
I've also noticed people being invisible for me, I'm not entirely sure which skin is causing that, though. All I know is he was a CT.

Anyone else have this ?

Vick
3 May 2015, 02:27pm
I believe the purple Pokemon trainer is invisible to some people, heard someone complaining. Maybe Bread can comment :P
Bread

Console
5 May 2015, 10:58am
Sometimes I can't see subscriber's models in JB too. They are just huge errors! That's why I use my Mac when I play MG & JB. My HP can't download the model automatically. I don't know what happened. :/

Wawa
5 May 2015, 11:03am
Some people were having issues last night on the MG server with not being able to see a few player skins (player invisible) or they were seeing error signs. I think it's an issue with the client not downloading the models from the server for some reason.

Octa
5 May 2015, 11:13am
It seems to me the problem with the invisible skins is that people who downloaded the purple skins cannot see the new blue one, as their models use the same name(I think), so they try to load the old one and the new one, and it doesn't match the server. It should be easily fixed by deleted and re-downloading the skins.

Same goes for the error signs. If this doesn't fix the problem, then I suppose I'll have to see if anything else is wrong

Darnias
5 May 2015, 11:36am
I can recompile the blue pokémon skin, but I already used my own folder?

Octa
5 May 2015, 11:39am
I can recompile the blue pokémon skin, but I already used my own folder?

I dont think its anything really wrong with what you did, I believe they will just have to redownload it. The error seems to be playerside, or everyone would be having these issues

Prez
5 May 2015, 11:51am
I dont think its anything really wrong with what you did, I believe they will just have to redownload it. The error seems to be playerside, or everyone would be having these issues

AFAIK we were using the original purple skin still instead of the one darnias made because his skin's hitboxes messed up making headshots impossible

Octa
5 May 2015, 11:56am
AFAIK we were using the original purple skin still instead of the one darnias made because his skin's hitboxes messed up making headshots impossible

well, then its possible it's the other way around. This really does sound like a player side issue to me. But if it's not, then I'd prefer if Bread or someone who knew more about the skin plugin looked at it.

Darnias
5 May 2015, 12:14pm

Thank you for reporting this issue.
edit: hitboxes dont work seem to be broken, my fault.
edit 2: fixed hitboxes (http://i.imgur.com/qTY1LoR.png), here is download (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ptp3a3lhcp46jdz/blue_pokemon_trainer.rar?dl=1) Octa Prez Bread .

Octa
5 May 2015, 12:42pm
Thank you for reporting this issue.
edit: hitboxes dont work seem to be broken, my fault.
edit 2: fixed hitboxes (http://i.imgur.com/qTY1LoR.png), here is download (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ptp3a3lhcp46jdz/blue_pokemon_trainer.rar?dl=1) Octa Prez Bread .

I'm on my phone at the moment, but when I get back, if someone hasn't already done it, I'll try to upload them

Darnias
8 May 2015, 11:26am
Any updates on this? Did the plugin get disabled?

Octa
8 May 2015, 12:19pm
I'm not sure. I had talked to Bread, who said he would add the new skins to the skins plugin. I'm assuming he encountered some kind of issue maybe

Bread
18 May 2015, 11:19am
Bad news is both variations of the pokemon trainer skin are being uncooperative and neither want to appear. Good news is I threw Octodad up as the default CT skin. All 8 skins work fine now, so the plugin is back on.

Wawa
18 May 2015, 11:29am
Bad news is both variations of the pokemon trainer skin are being uncooperative and neither want to appear. Good news is I threw Octodad up as the default CT skin. All 8 skins work fine now, so the plugin is back on.

Thank you good sir! What is the T default skin now?

Bread
18 May 2015, 11:45am
Thank you good sir! What is the T default skin now?

It's still the red pokemon trainer, never had a problem with it.

Darnias
18 May 2015, 12:10pm
Bread , the blue pokemon trainer is still broken? How? Its huge error or its invisible completely?

Bread
18 May 2015, 04:46pm
Bread , the blue pokemon trainer is still broken? How? Its huge error or its invisible completely?

Purple and blue ones are invisible.