PDA

View Full Version : soo... hulk?

Spartan
19 Jun 2008, 07:14am
Who's actually seen it then, watched it last night, imo, thought it was pretty average... I mean.. the animation was good, the storyline is fairly good, acting was good but there was just something bout it that says to you.. well yeah thats a bit surprise... not lol. And why is it the bad guys always wanting more power turn out to be some huge ugly,more powerful,quicker,smarter monster and yet the hulk still wins lol. i give it 3/5..

Rat
19 Jun 2008, 12:39pm
I'm hoping to find the time in the next few weeks to see The hulk, the new will smith movie called Hancock or something similar, and the happening.

However good the Hulk is though, it's got to be better than the last one! If you think the new one is average, then I'm guessing you didn't see the last one. Or at least I hope you didn't or I'm about to waste time going to watch the new one.

Spartan
19 Jun 2008, 12:54pm
i actually seen the last one to, thought it was about average to lol

Rat
19 Jun 2008, 01:43pm
I'll take 'about average', as worse than 'pretty average'. And go to see it anyway. :wink:

BOOWY
19 Jun 2008, 01:50pm
I haven't seen it but my brother did yesterday and said he forgot what happened at the end of the movie. That to me doesn't sound very good. :001_tongue:

iCannon
20 Jun 2008, 10:37am
i dint like it........

GrayFox
20 Jun 2008, 12:03pm
DO NOT see happening, I hear thats the biggest hippie-crapfest ever. Save your $10s and do something else. As for me, I still need/want to see Iron Man, Hulk, Batman, Hancock, and something else that I can't remember.

LitKey
20 Jun 2008, 12:30pm
"soo... hulk?"

no

Rat
20 Jun 2008, 12:43pm
DO NOT see happening, I hear thats the biggest hippie-crapfest ever. .

Really?
Man that sucks, that looked really good on the advert. Bit disappointed it's crap.
Another one I hope to see is Wanted (I think it's called that), is that just as bad?
It's not even out over here yet I don't think, but presume it's out your side of the pond.

GrayFox
20 Jun 2008, 06:24pm
I want to see wanted too, but I just know somehow it can't be as good as it sounds.

Happening has 19% rating
Wanted has 100%** only 7 reviews are in so far.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1174279-wanted/

Edo
20 Jun 2008, 07:34pm
i saw hulk and its not bad at all its better than the first one

happening sucks big time ( wind chase ppl i dont need to tell more about the movie)

Madness
20 Jun 2008, 09:12pm
i think the new hulk is gonne be stupid...It just looks like the story line of Ironman but put into where theres 2 hulks not 2 Ironmans....Im not even gonna go see it in movie theatres its gonna be a waste of 10 bucks--and thats not including popcorn!@!@!

Itch
22 Jun 2008, 01:23am
Just got back from watching Hulk and I have to say it was much better than the first. Still alot of room for improvement.

The ending of this and IronMan are setting up an Avengers movie..

The question is .. will there now be a Thor and Capt. America movies to finish setting the stage for Avengers?