XeNo
7 Apr 2015, 04:46pm
Much hyperoni.

phantom153
7 Apr 2015, 05:05pm
do you know how much its gunna be?

R3TROATTACK
7 Apr 2015, 05:14pm
I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elemental
7 Apr 2015, 05:16pm
That's all we need, more early releases :3

James
7 Apr 2015, 05:24pm
Good.. good...

Neptune
7 Apr 2015, 08:55pm
I hope its freeeee.

Dirk
7 Apr 2015, 08:57pm
The worst part is that kf 1 is no longer supported :(

Mandeemoo007
7 Apr 2015, 09:03pm
Where do i get it..............

XeNo
8 Apr 2015, 10:30pm
The worst part is that kf 1 is no longer supported :(
It's been that way forever.

Also, you can get it on Steam, Mandeemoo. Just search it and it shows it's early access is 21st.

Dirk
8 Apr 2015, 11:00pm
It's been that way forever.

Also, you can get it on Steam, Mandeemoo. Just search it and it shows it's early access is 21st.

not really, KF one had one last event this winter. they did a final Christmas event and after that they released a patch making all the past events available at once so that you can complete the game in the future. that was the end of the KF 1 support.

Phonicz
8 Apr 2015, 11:26pm
This is good... It will be good. Looking forward to playing it

XeNo
8 Apr 2015, 11:28pm
do you know how much its gunna be?
$30

not really, KF one had one last event this winter. they did a final Christmas event and after that they released a patch making all the past events available at once so that you can complete the game in the future. that was the end of the KF 1 support.
They do events, but as far as like...constant content and fixing issues with balancing among the perks, they haven't touched it in forever.

As it stands currently, there are only 3 perks that actually matter at all. Firebug, Medic, Sharpshooter.

You can literally beat nearly every difficulty with an even number of those 3 perks and you have no need for any others. Beserkers fall off HARD past wave 6-7 in harder difficulties, Commando has a major ammo issue on HoE, even if you aim for headshots only. That isn't to mention that Commando high-tier guns cost a lot even at 6 (Roughly 1k for both), while it's cheaper than some other perks, you are severely handicapped as a damage dealer until you get them, the AK is your only viable option before them and it's not that great. You can argue that you could drop Sharpshooter for Demo, but Demo also has a major ammo issue in HoE and Suicidal, unless you purposefully save your ammo for specific instances, you run out easily.

Support is honestly hit or miss, you could substitute one firebug for a support, but they are heavily map dependent. A Support is a lot of burst on the larger mobs and make killing fleshpounds/scrakes easy when they're paired with a sharp/demo, but they run out of ammo quickly when they do that.

Firebug is so far ahead of every other perk in nearly every aspect it's disgusting. Their ammo and weapons cost basically nothing, their end-tier gun is given to them at wave 1, their damage is insane, their clear is crazy good, and if you get the DLC for the flare revolvers, you can almost single handedly kill scrakes and fleshpounds with the pistols alone. If you play Hard or easier, Commando is the god of getting the kills, Suicidal and higher, I don't think I've ever not been like...100-200+ kills above everyone else as a Firebug. I honestly think if the whole team was good enough, 4 Firebugs and 2 medics could beat any HoE map easily.

That is not constant support for a game when the perks are so unbalanced with each other. Individually, they are really nice and all is well, but when you start comparing, they're unbalanced. Commando is supposed to be the perk that takes out all the trash mobs (Clots/Stalkers/Crawlers) in 1-2 shots and rack up the kills. Support is supposed to clear out large groups quickly. Sharpshooter is huge burst damage with headshots to kill the big mobs as fast as possible. Beserker is meant to be sort of front-line sustained damage and kiting which is nearly useless and impossible at HoE levels. Demo is supposed to be an combination of Sharpshooter and Supporter, clear and damage to big mobs. Firebug does every single one of these jobs, cheaper, faster, and more efficiently.

Also, to give an example of how the game is not properly updated, Firebugs are supposed to have a 100% immunity to Fire, which is supposed to make them take no damage from Husk launchers. They still take damage from it and have since forever, it's never been fixed/changed to state they aren't immune to it.

Dirk
8 Apr 2015, 11:59pm
hm... yeah I never got good enough to do Hell on earth so I never ran into the balance issues. I pretty much just stuck to hard and played with friends. The new maps they kept releasing were more than enough to keep it interesting for me.

PingPong
9 Apr 2015, 03:07am
Fuck yeah, game looks unreal.

Strawberry
9 Apr 2015, 03:37am
i need this game so much