PDA

View Full Version : Gmod ragdoll expert needed!

floffypus
13 Mar 2015, 07:30am
I really need someone who is an expert in ragdolls that can compose a "screenshot" of many different game characters. It would really be great to get game characters from 5 games or more like cs:go, gmod, hl, minecraft, battlefield if possible. Just from as many games as possible.

And compose one scene where they hold around each others shoulders while giving the thumbs up with the other arm, kinda like a group photo.
And another one where the characters simply "chill" together and have a great time :P

If you think you can do this post the screenshots here or send me a PM ;)

BoM
13 Mar 2015, 09:16am
Aren't you supposed to be the expert?

floffypus
13 Mar 2015, 02:10pm
Aren't you supposed to be the expert?

Aren't you? I have never worked with ragdolls in gmod before.

Ace™
13 Mar 2015, 02:30pm
I really need someone who is an expert in ragdolls that can compose a "screenshot" of many different game characters. It would really be great to get game characters from 5 games or more like cs:go, gmod, hl, minecraft, battlefield if possible. Just from as many games as possible.

And compose one scene where they hold around each others shoulders while giving the thumbs up with the other arm, kinda like a group photo.
And another one where the characters simply "chill" together and have a great time :P

If you think you can do this post the screenshots here or send me a PM ;)

Making an SG Banner again like we used to have?

floffypus
14 Mar 2015, 05:18am
Making an SG Banner again like we used to have?

Something like that.

BoM
15 Mar 2015, 04:40pm
Aren't you? I have never worked with ragdolls in gmod before.

ragdolls =/= server decisions.