PDA

View Full Version : Crouched Players

Ace™
13 Mar 2015, 04:08am
I have a feeling crouched player models in CS:GO are a bit higher than in CSS therefor in the current map of jb jb_space_jail_sg it limits getting into the armory and perhaps other options as well or is it just my confusion?

phantom153
13 Mar 2015, 04:39am
i know that the player model size is larger on gmod but i believe that it is the same from css to csgo but not 100% sure.

Unnamed Newbie
13 Mar 2015, 05:22am
CSGO has lager models, but smaller hitboxes. That is why on some maps, like the window in sg_spacejail, you can't jump through any more. It's noticeable on other maps like, goldeneye in MG as well, when you have to crouch beneath the class to choose a game.
We'll talk about it, but for the time being, expect everything to stay that way.

BlackEagle
13 Mar 2015, 10:50am
I have a feeling crouched player models in CS:GO are a bit higher than in CSS therefor in the current map of jb jb_space_jail_sg it limits getting into the armory and perhaps other options as well or is it just my confusion?

Newbie is indeed correct. I am not sure who ported space jail but I may give it a look and adjust some of the crawl spaces so they can be easily accessible for people to get to.

Nuclear Onion
13 Mar 2015, 12:23pm
Newbie is indeed correct. I am not sure who ported space jail but I may give it a look and adjust some of the crawl spaces so they can be easily accessible for people to get to.
Not fully sure what else effected it but the gun in the sauna is still manageable to get by pressing e on it if anyone was going to bring that up.

Ace™
13 Mar 2015, 02:44pm
Not fully sure what else effected it but the gun in the sauna is still manageable to get by pressing e on it if anyone was going to bring that up.

Was talking about the Armory Window