PDA

View Full Version : Monitor Issues

SpikedRocker
17 Jun 2008, 02:18pm
Well last night we had a power outage and something got messed up, computer wouldn't restart at all, ended up doing complete restore on it. Well everything is back up now, except the monitor. It works, but I have this annoying Attention, input not supported flying around. I've tried installing drivers, uninstalling the monitor and now am out of ideas for it. I have an HP PC running XP and the monitor is a rosewill, unsure about age cause I got it from my brother. Any ideas? Thanks for the help!

Svendy
17 Jun 2008, 03:40pm
have you tryed to plug in ohter monitors? if they too dont work you might have a toasted videocard

SpikedRocker
17 Jun 2008, 03:48pm
Thats the next step, I think all my drivers are not up to date either, having fun trying to get that going. its just weird how it all works but that stupid message...

Svendy
17 Jun 2008, 03:52pm
have fun :P

SpikedRocker
18 Jun 2008, 07:14am
Interesting...this morning I ran TF2 and when the Valve intro rolled...the message went a way.... But once TF2 started loading it came back. Curious if its just some setting that is wrong, but what is the question. Anyone know what happens when that intro gets rolled like in HL and TF2?

SpikedRocker
19 Jun 2008, 12:06am
Sorry for the DP but the issue has been solved. Turned down my rates and it fixed it. I was running 85hz now i am at 75hz....so for future references!