PDA

View Full Version : ze_siberia props should be removed

ASF
1 Mar 2015, 02:41pm
ze_siberia has these useless props on stairs to and away from the steam rooms. Almost always it is used to block other players and cause frequent Teamkills. You can almost never find out who's doing it since it's a small hallway and everyone is too close together to get a proper ID. I propose removing this exploit.

Paralyzed
1 Mar 2015, 03:31pm
Should use the following form to request a removal for a specific map; http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=9 Unless this is meant to be more of a suggestion for someone to remove the props on the stairs -- if that's the case try and contact the author of this map and see if he wants to remove it, or wants to give you permission to do so yourself.

Bdcoll
1 Mar 2015, 03:36pm
Yeah this is going to be a prop thing. Couple of shelves on a small corridor/staircase section. Everyone shoots them and they block half the team inside of them. Pain in the ass.

phantom153
1 Mar 2015, 06:09pm
yeah ive personally been caught by that metal shelf a couple times and because i am usually in the back of the group for vanguard i end up dead.

sirlag
2 Mar 2015, 05:46pm
Since I told ASF I would, I agree with removing these props, as well as general QOL changes on the map. The map is great IMO, but there does need to be a few changes so that it can be in constant rotation, and not just a special event (it can be voted when ever, but isn't often).

Agent_Wesker
3 Mar 2015, 05:06pm
I think the server has per-map configuration. Why not just disable physics when we reach this map?

sirlag
5 Mar 2015, 08:55pm
Physics are important by the dam, as well as the steam hold (if those props are not removed). It is better than losing half the team on the stairs if we can not get an edit, but the edit would definitely help.

Pleb
9 Mar 2015, 11:39pm
I personally don't see the problem. If you spam 'e' fast enough while looking at the props, I believe you can make them disappear. It seems something that you can self-solve.