PDA

View Full Version : Wicked MG - Cash Prize Event

WickedZealot
17 Feb 2015, 05:43pm

How would you like to earn $100 ? Welcome to the Wicked MG Event! The rules are simple:

Between Feb the 20th to March the 20th, Play In CS:GO MG Daily.
Take a Screenshot per day with date stamp in-game of the server with + 3 other players in-game at least, otherwise does not count. 5 Days Per Week or 20 Days In total for the 4 week period of this event. This should help with flexibility of entering & remaining in on this competition event.
On the 20th of March is the final, full server for 2 hours up until 7pm EST.
At 7pm EST, Winner Announced. Send your screenshots on the 19th of all who entered - to this forum or leading up to it. Add Screenshots within one post - not per post with a screenshot!!
Every Player who successfully completes this, is entered into the draw on the 20th where a Random Selection (generator) is done for 4 players. There is no 5th player, only the first 4 names out of the draw.
The first two players (1v1) play Best Out of 3 Rounds in Swag Football and the last two players play the same. The two winners of those rounds compete in a final 1v1 on Football (best of 3 rounds) to Win the $100. Winner Takes All!

$100 WINNER:

Punky

Super Bonus Giveaway!!

Here is the best part, if between the 20th of Feb and 20th of March there is full or near so server regularly, All In-Game Players will be in a draw to be picked for the Bonus Prize. The Dates, the Times, are none of your business! It is simply up to the Judges (that are involved) who will watch during this time and select the most Outstanding SG Player who we think The MG Best Player of 2015. It's not all about skills, it's also personality and being good fun to play with.

Bonus Prize = $200
Note: Not all Judges reported back in, so we did a Vote in-game: Players in Game help Vote the Top 3 Players to pick the Winner or by Random Generator, Random Generator option Won. The Top 3 Players: Liam Browne ¦ Cookie Shark ¦ Riperzz

$200 WINNER:

Riperzz

Finally to receive your cash prize (the two winners), you must have a Paypal Account in order to accept it - no other process will be allowed.

Surprise Bonus Draw!
All Players in-game during the event were entered into an Random Generator.

$50 WINNER:

Aznsoul

Thank you for everyone who entered the competition, took the effort to do screenshots and help populate MG for the month. Also respect and thanks for everyone who turned up for the event, I hope ye had a good time. I did a poll if there is interest in running the competition again in Summer with the result be Yes. Will look to improve the rules further for the next one, until then keep playing on MG and help populate it like what we did (painfully at times) with ZE.

In Total Prizes given out tonight: $350 Cash!

Bdcoll
17 Feb 2015, 06:05pm
I can't decide if your INSANE for offering that amount of money around OR severely dedicated to getting MG populated again.

Extreme Potatoes
17 Feb 2015, 06:07pm
I'm in.

Any funds will go towards accomplishing the SteamGamers monthly donation goal and some addons for DarkRP. #DarkRPCrew (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=DarkRP) Tsuna Capp'n Vinyl Nishok

Vinyl
17 Feb 2015, 06:09pm
Tsuna Tsuna Tsuna Tsuna Tsuna Tsuna Tsuna Tsuna Tsuna Tsuna Tsuna Tsuna Tsuna Tsuna Tsuna Tsuna Tsuna Tsuna Tsuna Capp'n Capp'n Capp'n Capp'n Capp'n Capp'n Capp'n Capp'n Capp'n Capp'n Capp'n Capp'n Capp'n Capp'n Capp'n Capp'n Capp'n Capp'n Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Extreme Potatoes Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok Nishok
too many cooks will spoil the broth

Prez
17 Feb 2015, 06:21pm
Awesome idea Wicked! Kudos for putting up a shitload of prize money too lol holy shit. I hope the server gets super populated and stays that way! =)

Vick
17 Feb 2015, 06:36pm
Awesome dude, thanks Wicked. Looking forward! :D

$uperkiller67
17 Feb 2015, 07:19pm
I can't wait, i better bring my laptop while im in florida on vacation.

Mandeemoo007
17 Feb 2015, 08:00pm
I'm in, but how do you screenshot......................

jk im not that fucking dum

WickedZealot
17 Feb 2015, 08:35pm
Screenshot, browser or such - do it!

Zorg
17 Feb 2015, 08:47pm
Im in! And to make this even more awesome i will throw in an extra awesome mystery prize with it! Goodluck
-Zorg

Black Rain
17 Feb 2015, 09:23pm
I'm down since I mostly play mg

Z3r0 M4ni4c
18 Feb 2015, 01:14am
i can't join this event :( i go on vacation then i already lost 10 days.
but great idea WickedZealot

Labarr
18 Feb 2015, 01:34am
i can't join this event :( i go on vacation then i already lost 10 days.
but great idea @WickedZealot (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/member.php?u=9582)

SAME HERE!!!

Elemental
18 Feb 2015, 02:36am
Zealot's been drinking too much of the buckets o.o;
Good event tho, will definitely get MG populated.
Now ZE, DarkRP and MG can all be full every day :D

Rilex
18 Feb 2015, 06:45am
Damn, that's a lot of guacamole! Sounds awesome, would love to partake. But I'll be in Canada for the majority of those dates. But best of luck to everyone!

WickedZealot
20 Feb 2015, 12:29pm
The WICKED MG EVENT - Has Begun!

Go Play!

WickedZealot
20 Feb 2015, 12:37pm
As for the players who can not make it every day.. the 2nd prize with involves the Judges does not require in stone for you to be in the server every day. It will help their decision but you all have a chance in this one if you can't do every day.

Black Rain
20 Feb 2015, 12:38pm
The WICKED MG EVENT - Has Begun!

Go Play!

Already on it :bird:

WickedZealot
24 Feb 2015, 02:54pm
I have adjusted the rules with a slight change to make it more practical in reality to stay within the $100 competition. This change is reflected on the first post and also below of this update to the rules:

5 Days Per Week or 20 Days In total for the 4 week period of this event. This should help with flexibility of entering & remaining in on this competition event.

Mandeemoo007
24 Feb 2015, 07:13pm
I have adjusted the rules with a slight change to make it more practical in reality to stay within the $100 competition. This change is reflected on the first post and also below of this update to the rules:

5 Days Per Week or 20 Days In total for the 4 week period of this event. This should help with flexibility of entering & remaining in on this competition event.

Thanks! Because I already missed 2 days!

Black Rain
18 Mar 2015, 10:40pm
Here are my screenshots. I wish I had a perfect record for the screenshots seeing that I was on every day for MG :( I failed to screenshot some days just because I was so into MG when it was getting super active on some of those days

Screenshots (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ea18b39r93d4ip8/Wicked_Zealot's_Event.zip)

Punky
19 Mar 2015, 09:33am
Here are my screenshots. I wish I had a perfect record for the screenshots seeing that I was on every day for MG :( I failed to screenshot some days just because I was so into MG when it was getting super active on some of those days

Screenshots (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ea18b39r93d4ip8/Wicked_Zealot's_Event.zip)

Nerd

I couldn't make it got like 11 or so, because had to study a bit + was at Katowice event :/ Good luck to everyone who enters !!!

WickedZealot
19 Mar 2015, 09:56am
Between now and tomorrow the 20th, shoot up all your screenshots. The Final on the 20th - we are going to have 2 winners - it could be you!

This event is all about improving MG population, people having fun again on the server from the big jump of CSS to CSGO and that's all I can ask for you guys to do. As we will have a Winner for the best player here on the night - make sure you turn up (even if you didn't do the other competition which has been running along side this for the last 30 days).

Show Me The Money!! - Special Finals Event, Friday 20th March.

Riperzz
19 Mar 2015, 10:51am
http://steamcommunity.com/id/riperzz/screenshots/?appid=730

Punky
19 Mar 2015, 01:52pm
Still going to post atleast the 11 photos that i got. IT"S SOMETHING

Something (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/150551948/yee.rar)

WickedZealot
19 Mar 2015, 03:05pm
List updated on the first post of who has made it so far. Punky your getting a wild card entry as you have tried at least and I know you were always playing in MG before. This does not mean everyone who has not completed the rules gets in, but I will be fair to people who can prove they really have tried.

WickedZealot
20 Mar 2015, 02:00pm
Event Tonight! Starting soon, get into MG !!

WickedZealot
20 Mar 2015, 05:24pm
Congrats to all Winners. The First Post in this Thread has been updated with the details.

Paralyzed
20 Mar 2015, 06:57pm
I knew it was going to be rigged when you said punky got a wildcard for at least trying.

:trollface:

Congratulations to you all.

Prez
20 Mar 2015, 10:24pm
Congrats to all the winners! And thanks loads to wicked for hosting such a cool event :)