PDA

View Full Version : GMOD Dark RP: Loading Page

$uperkiller67
11 Feb 2015, 04:16pm
So i went out and made a loading page for our Dark rp server.

Let me know what you guys think.

1) The Background Image can change, if you have any suggestion, that would help. The Rules can also be edited, and just let me know what you guys think about the Loading page.

2) All Feedback is welcomed, its good to improve it for our servers.

Also if you want to make a custom banner image for the dark rp server, feel free to, I will add it.

in total to get a few cool features, it coasted $10s.

http://www.thecodingbeast.com/loadingscreen/index?id=4531&steamid=76561197960279927

Everything works, it will show up like that, but when we put it on the server, it will be working.
The loading bar, tells you how long until your done downloading the content for the server.
I removed the generated by..., and but left the copyright.

So once again, if you want to make a cool SG background feel free, i would be glad to update it. If you want to make a different banner image, go for it, almost anything will work.

Also its not on the server right now, i'm waiting for potatoes to approve it, but its a suggestion.

Mandeemoo007
11 Feb 2015, 06:53pm
This is really fucking amazing. Great job on it!

Fonzi
11 Feb 2015, 08:32pm
Looks fantastic :) Nice Job super!

Zorg
11 Feb 2015, 08:35pm
Not too bad man! I like it

Nuclear Onion
28 Feb 2015, 05:18pm
$uperkiller67 Update on this;

Paralyzed already made a loading screen that is on the server at this very moment.

We thank you for the effort and attempt at contributing, but this has been rejected. As a suggestion for the future: don't pay for things that aren't approved by us first, this isn't just towards you but just for people trying to help in general. Thanks again though.