PDA

View Full Version : revamp 5v5 scrim.

$uperkiller67
7 Feb 2015, 11:46pm
so we just need to set up a scrim server, which isnt hard at all and use the correct settings.

everyone signs up, and teams captains are picked using randomizer. this is an idea, if enough people vote yes and actually want to do it, then we shall do it.

Prizes will be announced in the upcoming days.

anyone can play, the just have to be on your roster to play.

I will be your event coordinator and any CA that wants to help me, please do if this actually takes off.

in 10 days everyone that has voted yes, and its a go, i will put your names in a hat, and live stream myself picking the names. (pretty cool to watch if i must say <3) but this is an idea, and the maps will be chosen before game time, and it will be each time voting out of 2 different maps. I will not allow custom maps, Vanguard maps or any other map pack, on the csgo comp ones.

Malibu
8 Feb 2015, 04:20am
BO3 with veto yes pls

DoubleSb
8 Feb 2015, 05:21am
i'll bring my team

Nasu
8 Feb 2015, 10:32am
i'll bring my team

ur fucking shit kiddo don't even

high rws
9 Feb 2015, 01:55pm
i'll bring my team

16-7

Banana Joe
9 Feb 2015, 04:24pm
i can 1v1 u all, watch me

Mudkip™
10 Feb 2015, 03:34pm
is this randomly picked teams, or do you put one together with people you want on your team?

i'm down with whatever, just curious.

Malibu
15 Feb 2015, 09:34am
bump for people who haven't seen this yet

Black Rain
16 Feb 2015, 12:32am
I would love to see a scrim server. I remember when there was one for CS:S but it wasn't so active. Got to play on it only once :sad:

As for the maps pool, will it be the same maps just like how the CS:GO pro matches have in their map pools?

Malibu
16 Feb 2015, 03:06am
I would love to see a scrim server. I remember when there was one for CS:S but it wasn't so active. Got to play on it only once :sad:

As for the maps pool, will it be the same maps just like how the CS:GO pro matches have in their map pools?

We already have a scrim server lol, we're just trying to host a competition.

Rilex
16 Feb 2015, 07:05am
is this randomly picked teams, or do you put one together with people you want on your team?

i'm down with whatever, just curious.

Also curious. But I am open to anything.

Black Rain
16 Feb 2015, 07:13pm
We already have a scrim server lol, we're just trying to host a competition.

Well I just need to k!ck yer butt at et Malibooooo

Fuze
19 Feb 2015, 05:31pm
im down for this sounds like fun