PDA

View Full Version : RTV question

KnuckleChild87
3 Feb 2015, 03:58pm
Hello,

Is there a way that we can restrict RTV when there is less than a certain amount of time left on one particular map? Point is we spend the majority of the time playing a map, and then people decide to RTV with less then lets say 7 minutes left on the map. People that were playing hard and waiting for the possibility of a drop get screwed out of it when RTV is allowed so late in the game.

SpikedRocker
3 Feb 2015, 10:09pm
I don't think we'd want to do that for cases where the population changes and the majority really don't like the current map they are on. IMO, people whom play on servers like this don't expect to get drops, people wanting drops more often would probably play on a reg server or something else.

KnuckleChild87
3 Feb 2015, 10:46pm
When your within the last 5 minutes before map change and ppl want to rtv they really are sticking it to the ppl who are trying for cases. I really don't play the normal game mode much, 99% of my recent gameplay is on our ZE server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XeNo
3 Feb 2015, 11:06pm
I will see if it's possible to disable RTV when there's less than 5 minutes left with the AOs and we'll see how it turns out.

Turtlefiish
4 Feb 2015, 07:46am
I will see if it's possible to disable RTV when there's less than 5 minutes left with the AOs and we'll see how it turns out.

Be careful with that, we currently have some terrible maps (ie Dust_Escape) where people do actually want off within the first minute.

Paralyzed
4 Feb 2015, 09:59am
Be careful with that, we currently have some terrible maps (ie Dust_Escape) where people do actually want off within the first minute.

XeNo is talking about disabling RTV when there's less than 5 minutes left for the map to be changed. That means people can still RTV shortly after a map has changed. I think you misread/misunderstood that one.

Paul
4 Feb 2015, 10:43am
Here you go.... https://www.gametracker.com/search/csgo/?search_by=map&query=achievement_idle&searchipp=50#search

Turtlefiish
4 Feb 2015, 03:51pm
XeNo is talking about disabling RTV when there's less than 5 minutes left for the map to be changed. That means people can still RTV shortly after a map has changed. I think you misread/misunderstood that one.

Yeppo, just re-read it ^.^

KnuckleChild87
5 Feb 2015, 11:29pm
Here you go.... https://www.gametracker.com/search/csgo/?search_by=map&query=achievement_idle&searchipp=50#search

Hmm I see that jab