PDA

View Full Version : See through player model

Cereal
1 Feb 2015, 11:32am
I don't know if this is possible is CS:GO but it would be nice if I can see through the other people's player model when you are 'inside' them.
For example, in map like mirror's edge or inboxed when people run in group you can't see where you are going and you have to run blind and easily fall.

Punky
1 Feb 2015, 11:39am
That too but more likely the fact that bullets don't necessarily go through teammates ;/

Paul
1 Feb 2015, 01:19pm
Don't think you can as I couldn't get this to work in my map.

Also I have set sv_penetration_type 0 which should now allow for bullets to go through teammates.

Cereal
3 Feb 2015, 05:25pm
I got this bug while I was playing the server. It would be nice to have the player model look like the gun's :) I used to play in a 1.6 server that has this feature so I wonder if it's possible in GO, sad to hear that it's not possible.

Agent_Wesker
3 Feb 2015, 07:40pm
I got this bug while I was playing the server. It would be nice to have the player model look like the gun's :) I used to play in a 1.6 server that has this feature so I wonder if it's possible in GO, sad to hear that it's not possible.

That map tries to make you invisible when you pickup the item, but it doesn't work in CS:GO (its a port).