PDA

View Full Version : Negev use

KnuckleChild87
28 Jan 2015, 08:13pm
Since we don't have fail nades and everyone spams Negevs, i feel that the CT's have a better chance of winning than they used to. So my recommendation is this: Do we restrict the Negev and leave the 249 as the machine gun option?

high rws
28 Jan 2015, 09:13pm
no

Z3r0 M4ni4c
29 Jan 2015, 12:05am
no

http://www.epiccarnage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/image-1.png

KnuckleChild87
29 Jan 2015, 12:25am
with how some maps are designed Negev Spam makes it almost impossible for the zombies to get anywhere near the humans. I think limiting it to the 249 would add to the challenge for humans a bit. Really with most rounds the humans lose are because of ineptness or someone edging.

Just my opinion on the whole matter, which is why I made a poll to see what others thought.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
29 Jan 2015, 12:32am
The reason why i say no is very simple....
Its balanced now...and when you remove the Negev you will lose a lot of balance and people will mostly get zombified...
some of the maps are hard to beat..take Helms deep as an example and some other maps too.

I know when you got some experienced people on it with negev you get a advantage, but the most people aren't experienced and just blatenly spray the shit out of the negev without even hitting a zombie correctly.

One thing i would like to see removed is the AWP.
Thats an unfair rifle where you can shoot a zombie off from miles away while the point always have been to HOLD positions and defend them not shoot a zombie from miles away where your warm and coosie (Yes my english is not always that good).
But since not much people buy it im ok with it!

Dirk
29 Jan 2015, 12:51am
but I only ever use the AWM :( its just fun to headshot them half way back to the start hehehe

Elemental
29 Jan 2015, 02:57am
The reason why i say no is very simple....
Its balanced now...and when you remove the Negev you will lose a lot of balance and people will mostly get zombified...
some of the maps are hard to beat..take Helms deep as an example and some other maps too.

I know when you got some experienced people on it with negev you get a advantage, but the most people aren't experienced and just blatenly spray the shit out of the negev without even hitting a zombie correctly.

One thing i would like to see removed is the AWP.
Thats an unfair rifle where you can shoot a zombie off from miles away while the point always have been to HOLD positions and defend them not shoot a zombie from miles away where your warm and coosie (Yes my english is not always that good).
But since not much people buy it im ok with it!

Agreed, KEEP THE NEGEV, LOSE THE AWP!

Rilex
29 Jan 2015, 06:25am
I get what you mean in some instances with the Negev. Yes, some maps it makes it a bit unfair. Where as if we remove it and replace with the 249, when you play those more difficult maps you'll need strong team work and a good amount of the people on the server just don't know how to do that on hard maps. They just wanna get to the end.

But I fully agree on removing the awp. I personally find it annoying getting blown back for miles and catching back up on some maps is annoying.

Bdcoll
29 Jan 2015, 07:25am
Dont get how you people can play with a Negev anyways :s

P90 is by far superior. Even though I used a Nova, but purely for the fish skin on it ^^

The AWP though has no place in civilized society, nor in ZE. It is not a defensive weapon that helps the team in 95% of cases.

Punky
29 Jan 2015, 07:39am
Negev best weapon (along with pp bison). In my opinion the best thing we could possibly do is just restrict AWP limit like 1 per 10 players.

Wawa
29 Jan 2015, 09:25am
What I hate about the Negev more than anything is when a group of survivors are spamming the gun all at once. Specifically, the noise from this is extremely irritating because all you can hear is the damn gun and nothing else. I'd say limit the gun to a certain number rather than restrict it altogether.

R3TROATTACK
29 Jan 2015, 09:31am
What I hate about the Negev more than anything is when a group of survivors are spamming the gun all at once. Specifically, the noise from this is extremely irritating because all you can hear is the damn gun and nothing else. I'd say limit the gun to a certain number rather than restrict it altogether.

Ok wawa a I'm going to tell you a secret do !stopsound and there will be no gun sound

Paralyzed
29 Jan 2015, 10:07am
IMO, I've seen more players run around with AWPs than with Negev's, so the balance should somewhat be even. I don't think it's necessary to restrict the Negev, or even limit it. I personally use it all the time myself, but that's mainly because I am usually the one to hold back zombies while the rest runs.

Strawberry
29 Jan 2015, 10:42am
I think it shouldn't be completly restricted, but some maps it is almost impossible to kill ct's when 98% buy that shit.

i could suggest limmiting it, but overall i would not mind testing it out, and if it gets debalanced, unrestrict it afterwards

Anguish
29 Jan 2015, 11:12am
i say no, mostly because the reload time is sooo long on the negev...

El NIŅO (>^-^)>
29 Jan 2015, 11:56am
Never heard of a gun like that ^

xDoodles
29 Jan 2015, 01:36pm
Never heard of a gun like that ^

10/10

Vy
29 Jan 2015, 02:27pm
Don't see why we should remove the awp. A lot of the maps would be outright boring without it.

Silas
29 Jan 2015, 06:40pm
Keep the AWP and keep the Negev. The AWP is super cool on some maps, some actually do use them properly. The Negev is way OP, then again on SteamGamers it shouldn't really matter. The zombies have plenty of HP, zombie respawn on some maybe all maps? and no smoke grenades, thank god.

P90 is and always will be the best weapon.

Spyder
29 Jan 2015, 07:25pm
for Noise complaints, simply type !stopsound

also, knockback on AWP can always be reduced to a small number to compensate the range.

#P90isbae

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z3r0 M4ni4c
1 Feb 2015, 01:17pm
Ok the AWP should be banned from the map Helms_deep.
It has a HUGE Advantage on the zombies.

And i mean Only from the map Helms_deep othermaps i dont care but its too open and zombies dont have a chance when people use awp

Agent_Wesker
1 Feb 2015, 01:21pm
Since we don't have fail nades and everyone spams Negevs, i feel that the CT's have a better chance of winning than they used to. So my recommendation is this: Do we restrict the Negev and leave the 249 as the machine gun option?

M249 is bad for ZE because the rate of fire is so low.

If we ever do restrict Negev might as well also the M249 and leave P90 as the best choice.

Turtlefiish
3 Feb 2015, 08:34am
My only real complaint against the negev is that it's boring to see everyone with the same gun. We could try limiting both it and the AWP (which genuinely is a problem since it seriously fucks the team when too many people blindly buy it) though. For ranged stuff I'd actually rather we blocked the AWP entirely and unlocked the auto-snipers but only allowed one to be bought (weapons which are stupidly OP in ZE, but since we already have that in the negev...).

Edit: Having just played ZE with around 20-or-so people on, the negev needs restricting. With 60-or-so players, it's bearable; however with a small amount it completely ruins the game. People were leaving as zombie because of it. Instead of restricting or limiting; we need to put a threshold for when it becomes unlocked, say 40 players.

BlackWhite
3 Feb 2015, 10:17am
or you know, 1 negev,AWP, auto sniper per 3-4 players

Vy
3 Feb 2015, 10:26am
or you know, 1 negev,AWP, auto sniper per 3-4 playersThat would ruin some maps completely. If people buy AWPs and end up dying, it's their own fault.

Punky
3 Feb 2015, 11:13am
Trust me it's good as it is now except the amount of awps sometimes.